Chris Paul Will Not Show Up For Camp Tomorrow...

most viewed right now
 118
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 MichaelKnight said:
u mad


nets aint gettin anybody soon
not sooo fast
 6 years ago '09        #22
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 - Streetz - said:
smh
if they vetod the trade play it out you pus*y
cp3 acting like a hoe

Y'all wouldn't be saying this if situations were reversed and the league vetoed the melo trade lol.
 6 years ago '04        #23
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
might as well take yo a.ss back to winston salem.
 6 years ago '05        #24
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 1227 1227
how is he being a pus*y....how can a league even veto a fu*kin trade....the league cant just pick who they want to play for teams
 6 years ago '05        #25
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
 firehandles said:
how is he being a pus*y....how can a league even veto a fu*kin trade....the league cant just pick who they want to play for teams
Why should players pick where they want to play though???

If thats the case just eliminate all the NBA teams and only keep the 5-8 big name cities with teams since nobody would want to play in a small market

The league needs more players like Durant, Rose,etc fu*k all these bi*ch a.ss diva like players who only want to play in big name cities
 6 years ago '10        #26
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
Not a good look for cp3. He needs to show some professionalism. You get paid the big bucks, act like it.
 6 years ago '04        #27
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4846 4846
Only if People that Worked at Mcdonalds and Burger King could act like this with their boss. Life would be Awesome
 6 years ago '05        #28
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
chris paul is a biggity bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #29
deathrow 
space
avatar space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

 12-09-2011, 01:30 AM         #30
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
Why should players pick where they want to play though???

If thats the case just eliminate all the NBA teams and only keep the 5-8 big name cities with teams since nobody would want to play in a small market

The league needs more players like Durant, Rose,etc fu*k all these bi*ch a.ss diva like players who only want to play in big name cities
NOTSUREIFSRS?
 6 years ago '06        #31
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6805 6805
 SixOneFour said:
Y'all wouldn't be saying this if situations were reversed and the league vetoed the melo trade lol.
i'll say it regardless
what hes doing rite now is corny
 12-09-2011, 01:33 AM         #32
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #33
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 BoutMyPaper said:
NOTSUREIFSRS?
 6 years ago '05        #34
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
i've lost all respect for this dude within the last 24hrs. its a shame because he used to be one of my favorite players.

out of the blue decides he wants to go to the lakers, deal being worked then gets rejected and now he's crying to the union and being a diva by not showing up to camp. you chris paul....are a bi*ch.
 illogik said:
I've always liked cp3... but he's turning out to be real bi*ch made
 Hold That said:
All these n*ggas are divas.. All in that same bi*ch a.ss inner circle of Wade,Melo,LeBron and Paul.. They acting like they gods gift to the NBA.
listen to u idiots so he is a bad guy because he doesn't want to waste his prime years on a team that has no chance to win??? he's a bad guy because he was told he was traded to a team that he prob wanted to play for his whole life and something that never ever happen before in history of nba happen and now he cant go. That make him a bad guy lol are u fu*king serious I can u n*ggas must be broke and live at your moms with no future. How is he a diva for that ? So if a team just trades a guy that doesn't want to be traded and he refuse to go are u guys gonna call that dude a bi*ch to. Who da fu*k are u internet ppl to question paul u not there u dont know his life and your not the one playing for a team that has no chance to win anything. He already hurt his knee once u think he wants to waste another min on a bum a.ss team. I just dont understand why ppl have problem when a player wants to make moves but when a team cuts a dude or traded him without even a phone call is ok but this not


Last edited by GUNIT-FINEST; 12-09-2011 at 01:37 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #35
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4846 4846
 luker1920 said:

[pic - click to view]

LMFAO this says so much.


[video - click to view]

 12-09-2011, 01:41 AM         #36
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
listen to u idiots so he is a bad guy because he doesn't want to waste his prime years on a team that has no chance to win??? he's a bad guy because he was told he was traded to a team that he prob wanted to play for his whole life and something that never ever happen before in history of nba happen and now he cant go. That make him a bad guy lol are u fu*king serious I can u n*ggas must be broke and live at your moms with no future. How is he a diva for that ? So if a team just trades a guy that doesn't want to be traded and he refuse to go are u guys gonna call that dude a bi*ch to. Who da fu*k are u internet ppl to question paul u not there u dont know his life and your not the one playing for a team that has no chance to win anything. He already hurt his knee once u think he wants to waste another min on a bum a.ss team. I just dont understand why ppl have problem when a player wants to make moves but when a team cuts a dude or traded him without even a phone call is ok but this not
Couldnt have said it better myself. People throwing Diva around are idiots. Can you imagine signing with Kentucky straight out of high school and then NCAA blocking it and making you play for some low tier d-1 school? If the kid went overseas instead you would call him a diva?
You can tell this site is majority white the way they are always on the owners side. Same sh*t during the lockout
 6 years ago '04        #37
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
listen to u idiots so he is a bad guy because he doesn't want to waste his prime years on a team that has no chance to win??? he's a bad guy because he was told he was traded to a team that he prob wanted to play for his whole life and something that never ever happen before in history of nba happen and now he cant go. That make him a bad guy lol are u fu*king serious I can u n*ggas must be broke and live at your moms with no future. How is he a diva for that ? So if a team just trades a guy that doesn't want to be traded and he refuse to go are u guys gonna call that dude a bi*ch to. Who da fu*k are u internet ppl to question paul u not there u dont know his life and your not the one playing for a team that has no chance to win anything. He already hurt his knee once u think he wants to waste another min on a bum a.ss team. I just dont understand why ppl have problem when a player wants to make moves but when a team cuts a dude or traded him without even a phone call is ok but this not
he could just do the job that they are paying him multi million dollars this year to do. or just not get payed for not doing his job

and he didn't want to play for l.a his whole life stop it. he wouldn't want the knicks to be his 1st option if he did
 12-09-2011, 01:47 AM         #38
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoutMyPaper said:
Couldnt have said it better myself. People throwing Diva around are idiots. Can you imagine signing with Kentucky straight out of high school and then NCAA blocking it and making you play for some low tier d-1 school? If the kid went overseas instead you would call him a diva?
You can tell this site is majority white the way they are always on the owners side. Same sh*t during the lockout
You two bafoons know that this n*gga is getting paid millions


no you guys don't, your fu*king morons
 12-09-2011, 01:57 AM         #39
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my problem is owners bi*ched about him "picking his team"

lebron did it
bosh did it
melo did it


sooooooooooooooooooo
He gets vetod...

makes sense right?

no so stfu and gtfo
 12-09-2011, 01:59 AM         #40
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kjyo20 said:
my problem is owners bi*ched about him "picking his team"

lebron did it
bosh did it
melo did it


sooooooooooooooooooo
He gets vetod...

makes sense right?

no so stfu and gtfo
did you sleep through the lockout my n*gga????????

you stupid fu*k
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy