Week 14 Gameday Thread : Oakland Raiders Vs. Green Bay Packers

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 1318 1318
Go Packers
 6 years ago '07        #22
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682 OP
space
space
$53,691 | Props total: 38535 38535
 Billdotel said:
Go Packers
I knew you'd show up eventually

Last edited by theFREAK; 12-09-2011 at 12:51 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #23
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
hopefully Oakland can get it together AFTER Sunday. I'm tried of hearing about that n*gga in y'all division. Really, except for a win, I just want the defense to stop giving up big plays. I'm hoping the pass rush can have an effect on Palmer, so hem big plays can get cut down.
 6 years ago '10        #24
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
Packers 40+ Raiders 14

Good thing Denver has to play the Patriots still, that should put us back in a tie in the division with them still owning the tie breaker. Unless somehow they can't beat the Bears with no QB or Forte.
 6 years ago '05        #25
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 rag621 said:
hopefully Oakland can get it together AFTER Sunday. I'm tried of hearing about that n*gga in y'all division. Really, except for a win, I just want the defense to stop giving up big plays. I'm hoping the pass rush can have an effect on Palmer, so hem big plays can get cut down.
we have a great o line so itll be interesting to see how they handle a great pass rusher like clay mathews...its a good test for our line

i think carson can compete somewhat with aaron rodgers scoring and passing in this game

we dont have the depth at cornerback to compete with you guys...if chris johnson doesnt play we have 2 rookies as our nickel and dime backs...they are decent but against jordy with the best qp in the league throwing the ball? hell naw

rodgers is gonna have 3-4 tds and 350 yards passing...watch him throw it down the middle all day cuz our DC still hasnt made any adjustments in the past 2 weeks
 6 years ago '06        #26
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 0ddJoB said:
wtf raider fans acting like some hoes
Go sit in a corner f*ggot

I think we find a way to make it interesting...Not gonna predict a win, but not gonna say we get scraped either

6 years ago '10        #27
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 0ddJoB said:
i seriously cant wait to watch them get torched again...

i think you lost the dolphins game on purpose so you could win this one with pure will knowing you gotta win this game with denver tied...

but your gonna get fu*king wrecked and its gonna be thorns in every raider fans a.ss

We will be tied again the week after when you play Patriots. We will end up with the same division record and split our games and then it will go to common games played and we own that tie breaker. So you better hope you don't tie with us.

Only reason you guys are in first place and own the tie breaker because you've played 1 more divisional game than us.

It will be fun watching this one playing out.
 6 years ago '07        #28
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 1318 1318
 theFREAK said:
I knew you'd show up eventually
Coming for that a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #29
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
With the injuries and all I have to favor the Packers, but I'm biased. If D-Mac were healthy I'd be a bit more worried.
 6 years ago '04        #30
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
If RunDMC were healthy, I would have called this the trap game for the Packers.
 6 years ago '08        #31
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 theFREAK said:
Raiders' Darren McFadden to miss Green Bay game

wasn't expecting him to be back for this game, but i was hoping he would be
 6 years ago '07        #32
space
space
CorkOnTheNFL Steve Corkran

Denarius Moore and Jacoby Ford running without difficulty. Would not rule out either for Sunday just yet. Not testing out wheels for nothing

Jacoby Ford and Denarius Moore are at practice, but twork is limited to drills with team trainers. Both running in short bursts right now.

6 years ago '07        #33
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15063 15063
game could be brutal or a close one, but fu*k it

lets get it in
 6 years ago '07        #34
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 theFREAK said:
CorkOnTheNFL Steve Corkran

Denarius Moore and Jacoby Ford running without difficulty. Would not rule out either for Sunday just yet. Not testing out wheels for nothing

Jacoby Ford and Denarius Moore are at practice, but twork is limited to drills with team trainers. Both running in short bursts right now.

Praise allah, n*ggaz.
 6 years ago '07        #35
space
space
Packers don't run much but may try against Raiders

Anyone remember what happened the last time the Raiders and Packers played? It was four years ago to the day and Green Bay ran all over the frozen tundra, as Ryan Grant rushed for 156 yards and a touchdown in a 38-7 rout of Oakland.

For all the talk this week about Aaron Rodgers and the Packers' high-flying offense, you don't think ... Green Bay ... which is almost last in the league in rushing ... would actually try ... to run the ball Sunday?

After all, the Raiders gave up 100 yards rushing last week to Reggie Bush, better known in six years in the NFL for once dating Kim Kardashian than piling up yards. Oakland is last in the NFL, giving up 5.2 yards a carry, last in 20-yard-plus runs given up (20) and 28th in yards rushing allowed per game (141.4).

Didn't defensive coordinator Chuck Bresnahan say Oakland had turned the corner in recent weeks, not letting running backs (ahem) turn the corner?

"We did, we did," Bresnahan said Thursday. "That's a total disappointment. The most disappointing thing for me is the roller-coaster ride. One week you're good, one week you're not, one week you're good."

After giving up a total of 371 yards rushing in wins over San Diego, Minnesota and Chicago, the Raiders allowed Miami to rush for 209 yards. It was the third time this season Oakland has allowed more than 200 rushing yards.

"With Reggie Bush you had to set the edge," Bresnahan said. "They hit us on a little bit of a gimmick play, that fake toss where he cut it back, and they got the big play early. But then we kind of controlled it. But when you give them 5, 6, 8 yards on some of these mulching plays, you can't do that."

The Packers, of course, haven't run the ball well all year, not that they've really tried to. They rank 29th in the league at 96.5 yards per game. Leading rusher James Starks is questionable and has been limited to seven carries for 24 yards the past two games. The other options haven't been any better.

Last week against the Giants, Grant had 13 carries for 29 yards, Brandon Saine had six carries for 16 yards and John Kuhn had two carries for 7 yards.

Still, they're facing a run defense that has been the remedy for many ailing rushing attacks, and the temptation might be too great to ignore.

Having linebackers stay in their gaps has been a problem this season (and for a long time) with the Raiders. It's one of the reasons they have given up so many big plays this year and last season, when John Marshall was the defensive coordinator before Bresnahan.

Last year, the Raiders gave up 4.5 yards a carry, 133.6 a game and 17 20-plus runs. "Stop, stop, boom," defensive tackle Tommy Kelly called it.

Bresnahan made one midseason change to the linebackers, putting Aaron Curry in for Quentin Groves at outside linebacker, alongside Rolando McClain and Kamerion Wimbley. Curry has been hot and cold, flying to the ball at times and flying out of his a.ssignment at others.

The Raiders have been susceptible to quarterback runs of late, giving up big chunks of yardage to Tim Tebow, Christian Ponder, Caleb Hanie and Matt Moore - 261 to be exact. And Rodgers, besides the 37 passing touchdowns, has run for 207 yards and two scores.

"Again, when you watch the troubles that we've had, we've had a loss of contain or we've opened up an inside rush lane," Bresnahan said. "You can't do that with this guy. When he goes to his right, (he's looking) to throw the ball down the field and make a play. When he goes to his left, he's more run-oriented.

"So, you got to have a very coordinated rush plan. Our guys have a hell of a challenge in front of them."

Read more:
 6 years ago '10        #36
sixeight 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 2 2
Hope Saine has a huge game with Starks out
 6 years ago '07        #37
space
space
McFadden, Moore, Ford and Jones are not playing Sunday, per coach Hue Jackson.

6 years ago '10        #38
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
if they all were able to play this game would a straight up shoot out...but now idk
 6 years ago '07        #39
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
i don't give a fu*k who's not playing at this point. whoever's on the field better scrap til they drop fu*kin dead. after that it's next man up. fu*k it.
 6 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 SLIM said:
i don't give a fu*k who's not playing at this point. whoever's on the field better scrap til they drop fu*kin dead. after that it's next man up. fu*k it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago