The Top 5 Regrets In life by those who are about to die

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
Addicted2success.com been my sh*t for a minute now
 6 years ago '06        #22
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 notoriousthugzz said:
haha real talk. Give my man a few years to see what the real worlds like and how scandalous these hoes be out here and well see if he switches up
lol, hell yea, i always say tht 18-21 is the stage in life where you learn about the harsh realities of the world
 6 years ago '10        #23
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 kyh0mpb said:
This is some real sh*t right here...I'm 22 and I'm in a sort of life-limbo right now...trying to figure out which direction I want to take my life in. Right now I just feel like it's a bunch of different sh*t that I'm trying to do and instead of choosing one thing to pursue I'm just living kinda stagnant right now, hoping the right choice will fall into my lap. We'll see though, I'm young so I have plenty of time to figure it out. I'm just trying to make sure that whatever choice I make, I got that Number 1 rule up there in mind.
same here
 6 years ago '10        #24
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 smoothlikebutta said:
lol, hell yea, i always say tht 18-21 is the stage in life where you learn about the harsh realities of the world
it mos def is. a n*gga developed gray hairs in those 3 years. sh*t was extra real lol... sad to say it made me a different person but im cool. it made me change for the better i think
 6 years ago '07        #25
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
real stuff..
 6 years ago '08        #26
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,813 | Props total: 12480 12480
:applause:
 6 years ago '10        #27
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 Stupid Fresh said:
i thought regretting not going to church or finding God would be on here
You don't have to go to church or be healthy to find God. Sometimes it actually takes an illness/near death experience to find God. That's probably why it's not on the list
 6 years ago '10        #28
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
Good article, but I'm gonna offer a little counter-argument.

1. You can't always honor your dreams, sh*t's tough out there. It's hard to be true to yourself when you can barely put food on the table for your family (for example).

2. This is a tough one. If you don't work hard, your kids won't get their experience, but if you work hard, they will. It's almost selfish not to work hard and let your kids suffer.

3. Expressing feelings is important, but come one, this is not possible in a lot of situations

4. No criticism on this one. You should stay in touch with friends, but life happens.

5. Let your self be happy? Happiness ain't a choice all of the time. How's is that even possible? I haven't figured that out yet, but then again, I'm not a Buddhist monk either.
 12-09-2011, 12:38 PM         #29
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beautiful read
 6 years ago '11        #30
tharealjumpman 5 heat pts
space
space
$552 | Props total: 212 212
 smoothlikebutta said:
...more like 22-25 to be honest.
 6 years ago '05        #31
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Pretty crazy how in some recent conversations iv'e been telling people this alot...

"There's so many things i wish i could have that I can not afford, but guess what? Happiness is free and it's all about the choices you make"
 6 years ago '04        #32
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
space
$883 | Props total: 150 150
 tharealjumpman said:
I'm at this point right now...don't know what I'm going to do with my life...
 6 years ago '09        #33
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,679 | Props total: 13203 13203
 6 years ago '10        #34
kennboy1 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 SLIM said:
Addicted2success.com been my sh*t for a minute now
Yeah man, I found in like august I think, it's one of my favorite websites now, ALWAYS QUALITY POSTS!

I visit it like everyday.
 6 years ago '10        #35
kennboy1 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 smoothlikebutta said:
im 21.. in the three years i been outta high school i always hear older people to tall me these things.. and ive seen people busting there a.sses for over 30 years for a mediocre salary.. makes me not wanna be in that circle
 killahhops said:
I'm at this point right now...don't know what I'm going to do with my life...
I'm going to that stage in min, but one thing you can't forget. JKeep your head up and motivated no matter what.
 6 years ago '06        #36
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 Ciggavelli said:
Good article, but I'm gonna offer a little counter-argument.

1. You can't always honor your dreams, sh*t's tough out there. It's hard to be true to yourself when you can barely put food on the table for your family (for example).

2. This is a tough one. If you don't work hard, your kids won't get their experience, but if you work hard, they will. It's almost selfish not to work hard and let your kids suffer.

3. Expressing feelings is important, but come one, this is not possible in a lot of situations

4. No criticism on this one. You should stay in touch with friends, but life happens.

5. Let your self be happy? Happiness ain't a choice all of the time. How's is that even possible? I haven't figured that out yet, but then again, I'm not a Buddhist monk either.
Since the majority of your counter-argument depends on one having kids and a family to support, let me pose this as a counter-argument: Unless the "dream" you should be pursuing is to have a family, shouldn't you not take the steps toward having a family until you are at a comfortable enough position in your life to do so? "Follow your dreams" doesn't guarantee success or failure - but at least you tried. If you see success, one day you will surely be able to fully and happily support a family, if that's what you choose to do. If you fail, fu*k it - at least you tried. You start over, build yourself a life and isn't that the point where you try to start a family?
 6 years ago '07        #37
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
thanks for posting this. i love insight like this.
 6 years ago '08        #38
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
 tharealjumpman said:
this.
 6 years ago '06        #39
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
I'm 24 years old and I still haven't done sh*t in my life. I have a vision, I have to accomplish my goals, but where I come from, it's way too fu*king tough...I know, I'm not like those people saying: "am I the only person in the world" bi*ch, you are definitely not the only fu*king one, every person has hard times in there lifes and those people forget that those hard times teach us something for the future, life is changing all the time, mayne.

My dream is to become a martial arts screen f!ghter/stuntman and after I make my dream come true, maybe later on I might become the next big action star or something, lmao, but I doubt it. Working as a martial arts screen f!ghter will be enough for me.

You know, I'm not like one of these people who want to get popular n rich n sh*t, Im not into that type of sh*t. fu*k money. "Money is the root of evil" - Styles P..

I just want to live a normal life, say mayne, 24 years old and still havent done nothing yet with my life. Time is running out mayne, you got to do something asap.

Yeah, I take my life seriously and I'm still giving my best to fulfill my dreams, but until then I have one more month to wait until I'm fully recovered (groin injury at the top of my left leg).

This is a nice quote: "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude". :agreement6:
 6 years ago '06        #40
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 tharealjumpman said:
Real talk
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
184 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago