Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
idk why i am talking to u ppl you guys dont wanna debate. because the simple fact its the lakers u are just hating and not looking at the facts and current state of teams. this makes hou better and gives them option which is best they can do there not winning no damn finals . N.O has no choice cp3 is going so they getting young players and draft picks that best u can hope for. And lakers are getting a PG something they needed for years but given up there 2nd best player over the last 4 years does this make us a lock for to win no, but it takes care of a spot we been needing for awhile. All 3 teams get what they need for the current state of the teams are in if u cant see that then your just hater and mad cause its the lakers . If this was boston ny any other team with these players i say its a good deal cause it really is
 6 years ago '04        #162
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1376 1376
 KeepinItTrill said:
nooooooooooo
Mitch probably in the holding pattern tryna get back a big or something.
 6 years ago '04        #163
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
Lakers are prob seeing what is going on with Howard.. You don't trade for Pau Gasol for Chris Paul if ur not getting Howard.. Say what u want but Bynum is not the answer. Bynum is solid, but inconsistent and injury prone. If they can't get Howard and Paul.. Then I would hold out n not Gasol he is ur low post option.
 6 years ago '06        #164
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Pastor Flo said:
Now for D12 to make the jump. Bet k-mart goes to the hornets in this deal
People sleeping on dude man, if Pau goes to Houston with Kmart they will make the playoffs
 6 years ago '04        #165
SSJ3Goku 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,601 | Props total: 1891 1891
Mixed feelings on this.
 6 years ago '06        #166
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
COme on down Pau....Houston NEEDS U
 12-08-2011, 03:42 PM         #167
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman22 said:
i'm dont right there lol because one I didn't say Crawford, I said if u had to pick 2 BIGS lol. Plus Crawford is done with Hawks...

Gasol and Nene are guarantee scores Smith and Horford are not..

you said "Look at the Hawks they have way less talent and compete" so you're obviously talking about the past because you can't be talking about now seeing how nobody has played yet so yes the hawks previous roster overall would be better than this "fantasy" future rockets squad.
 6 years ago '11        #168
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
 BlackandGifted said:
People sleeping on dude man, if Pau goes to Houston with Kmart they will make the playoffs
they were saying k-mart and scola for pau basically. but it seems like LA is hesitant to pull the trigger....

What are Rockets chances of flatout signing Nene regardless?
 6 years ago '04        #169
birdman22 
space
space
space
Argument is over I'm done if u think Gasol shouldnt go to houston ur dumb.. Lol if u would rather ur team f!ght for to number 9 in ur conference then def make the playoffs then u dont know basketball at all.. ur just hating n pretending... Stick to 2k
 12-08-2011, 03:47 PM         #170
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman22 said:
Argument is over I'm done if u think Gasol shouldnt go to houston ur dumb.. Lol if u would rather ur team f!ght for to number 9 in ur conference then def make the playoffs then u dont know basketball at all.. ur just hating n pretending... Stick to 2k
you think joe johnson, pau gasol, and nene would be a contending team. that sounds more 2K than anything
 12-08-2011, 03:50 PM         #171
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whose to say pau would even be motivated to play here? if kobe and phil couldn't get him to man up then nobody the rockets have will.
 6 years ago '10        #172
Mike Watts 
space
space
$1,046 | Props total: 42 42
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
all u do is make excuses they fu*king beat the 1th seed of the whole playoff and that not good enough for u. they push okc 7 games for there 1st time ever in playoff with that team how is that not progress. The lakers was 1 player away and was better team then grizz so of course it help us more at 1st. but with that deal they got marc and was able to get alot of other things to help there team today. You can compare cause 5 years later it was a good deal for both teams they wasnt doing sh*t with paul look wha they doing now. but u can see that cause your just bias hater who's made lakers are getting a good player, and not looking at facts and state of the teams that are involved
I was pretty much done after you said "1th".

I don't even think you read any of my post besides the part I addressed directly to you, because you would have clearly seen what my problem is with this trade. Have fun living in your fantasy basketball world.
 6 years ago '04        #173
birdman22 
space
space
space
That's not a bad start for a team? U think basketball is run and gun lol dont understand it.. They are would fit with each other and I never said that would be the perfect solution i said if all else fails that wouldnt be a bad idea.. U think keeping the team now and f!ghting for 9th place is good.. U know nothing about serious basketball..
 6 years ago '04        #174
birdman22 
space
space
space
Lol at Pau Gasol not wanting to play now u know nothing about basketball and if he went to houston he would def get the ball in the lakers he wasnt consisently fed the ball and he had one bad play off serious u know nothing
 12-08-2011, 03:54 PM         #175
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman22 said:
That's not a bad start for a team? U think basketball is run and gun lol dont understand it.. They are would fit with each other and I never said that would be the perfect solution i said if all else fails that wouldnt be a bad idea.. U think keeping the team now and f!ghting for 9th place is good.. U know nothing about serious basketball..
didn't you read where i said TANK. where does f!ghting for 9th place fit into tanking?
 12-08-2011, 03:56 PM         #176
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman22 said:
Lol at Pau Gasol not wanting to play now u know nothing about basketball and if he went to houston he would def get the ball in the lakers he wasnt consisently fed the ball and he had one bad play off serious u know nothing
he wasn't putting up big numbers in memphis so why would he in houston? all of a sudden he's gonna tun into 25/13 tim duncan

20/10 (he never got 20/10 in a season anyways) is good for a sidekick not a leader of a contending team.
 6 years ago '04        #177
birdman22 
space
space
space
 King Jove said:
didn't you read where i said TANK. where does f!ghting for 9th place fit into tanking?
Lol they arent going to tank dumbass unless they trade there good players.. there young players are not going to stop playing.. Everyone knows the Rockets play hard lol they arent going to not develop and try n win Ya they will be f!ghting to be 9th place lol
 12-08-2011, 04:00 PM         #178
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from the rockets board

1. the Rockets will have a winning record for the next two-three years.

2. the Rockets will not be a serious contender for years to come.

So in a year we should be tanking, we're coughing up multiple picks just so we can win 48 games and get crushed in the first round.
truth
 12-08-2011, 04:02 PM         #179
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman22 said:
Lol they arent going to tank dumbass unless they trade there good players.. there young players are not going to stop playing.. Everyone knows the Rockets play hard lol they arent going to not develop and try n win Ya they will be f!ghting to be 9th place lol
if you were a rockets fan you'd know that adelman is one who maximized the talent of that team and gave them thier identity.

chuck hayes is gone.

this is not the same team as last year.

you let mcale run this team to the ground and give the better players less minutes :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #180
birdman22 
space
space
space
Teams dont tank in the NBA until the end lol and they will be consistenly solid until the end so they wouldnt be worse then 9th lol u know nothing man just end it.... Gasol also got Grizzlies to playoffs and was always solid he just couldnt do it by himself..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago