Potential HOU/LAL/NO deal? (CP3 to LAL)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #141
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,920 | Props total: 1648 1648
nothin bad to say about Pau, dude helped my lakers with 2 championships. Given he played bad vs the celtics that 1 year, and then mavs last.....she he went 2-2 lol.

My thing though is, if we get rid of Pau....Odom starts, then who will be the 6th man coming off the bench? Brown is signing with the Suns, why I do not know, but damn. LA is going to have to sign one of the big guys free agents.....Nene? D West? Depends on how much money will be left
 12-08-2011, 03:22 PM         #142
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Casual NBA fans think the lottery is the worst thing that can happen to you in this league. It’s not. Purgatory is. Constantly flirting with the 8th seed while landing in the back end of the lotter year after year is the worst thing that can happen to you. Cycling through retread veterans trying to push your former star to greatness with some sort of “Space Cowboys”-esque kamikaze mission is the worst thing that can happen to you." - Matt Moore Probasketballtalk.com
 6 years ago '04        #143
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
They won't have money for D West or Nene this is a bigger picture trade for the Lakers.. The only way they would get howard and Paul is if they found someone for Gasol and Rockets fit.. Now they trade LO and Bynum and get Howard. Thats a good starting line up but they wont have depth.
 6 years ago '04        #144
birdman22 
space
space
space
 King Jove said:
"Casual NBA fans think the lottery is the worst thing that can happen to you in this league. It’s not. Purgatory is. Constantly flirting with the 8th seed while landing in the back end of the lotter year after year is the worst thing that can happen to you. Cycling through retread veterans trying to push your former star to greatness with some sort of “Space Cowboys”-esque kamikaze mission is the worst thing that can happen to you." - Matt Moore Probasketballtalk.com
where do u think the Rockets will finish this year with Gasol/Nene and with the team they have now? They are going to be flirting with the 8th seed anyway so y not definitely make a push for the playoffs and become attractive to other teams. If Howard and Paul go to LA? That would leave Deron Williams... Hmmm would u rather play with Nene Gasol or Brook Lopez?
 6 years ago '04        #145
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
incarceratedbob is a jackass who doesn't know anything about any negotiations.
 12-08-2011, 03:25 PM         #146
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman22 said:
If you don't think Nene, Gasol, and Johnson would be a good fit together you don't know basketball. johnson is solid on defense, can shoot and create. Him, Gasol, and Nene in the half court would be a good team.. Look at the Hawks they have way less talent and compete..

Also i didnt say go after johnson first, but if I had to get as a last resort I would because u can get him for crumbs and prob a hawks 1st round pick
are you kidding me?

the hawks have way more talent than that, they just have poor coaching

a team of joe johnson, pau gasol, and nene will not be a contender now nore in the future
 6 years ago '07        #147
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 all3rd said:
For what its worth since he is so 50 50
-crosses fingers n waits for an official word-
 6 years ago '06        #148
Addled Thoughts 1 heat pts
space
space
$744 | Props total: 18 18
Why does every NBA General Manager want LA to keep winning titles. What the fu*k is wrong with y'all?
 12-08-2011, 03:26 PM         #149
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman22 said:
where do u think the Rockets will finish this year with Gasol/Nene and with the team they have now? They are going to be flirting with the 8th seed anyway so y not definitely make a push for the playoffs and become attractive to other teams. If Howard and Paul go to LA? That would leave Deron Williams... Hmmm would u rather play with Nene Gasol or Brook Lopez?
we tried to get deron before and he didn't want to come. that was with more talent (plus the thought of playing with yao) than what we have now,

didn't you just say a superstar doesnt want to play in houston?
 6 years ago '09        #150
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22216 22216
don't do it mchale
 6 years ago '04        #151
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
Lakers playing chess not checkers... If we some how do get cp3.. D12 on radar next.. Pau a pawn right now for Mitch.
 6 years ago '04        #152
birdman22 
space
space
space
 King Jove said:
are you kidding me?

the hawks have way more talent than that, they just have poor coaching

a team of joe johnson, pau gasol, and nene will not be a contender now nore in the future
Who do the Hawks have? Jeff Teague? He had one good playoff series and hasn't been able to get solid playing time because he is inconsistent?

Josh Smith? is a solid player but takes way to many jumpers?

Al Horford? Is a solid player and possible all-star, but is not a player u throw the ball to for 20 points a night..

They are also a half court team right? You saying a Johnson,Gasol,Nene line up is worse then Johnson,Smith,Horford?

I'm done arguing with you cause u prob think that the Grizzlies suck.. You know when the Grizzlies became good last year? When Gay got hurt and they fed Zack and Gasol.
 12-08-2011, 03:32 PM         #153
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman22 said:
Who do the Hawks have? Jeff Teague? He had one good playoff series and hasn't been able to get solid playing time because he is inconsistent?

Josh Smith? is a solid player but takes way to many jumpers?

Al Horford? Is a solid player and possible all-star, but is not a player u throw the ball to for 20 points a night..

They are also a half court team right? You saying a Johnson,Gasol,Nene line up is worse then Johnson,Smith,Horford?

I'm done arguing with you cause u prob think that the Grizzlies suck.. You know when the Grizzlies became good last year? When Gay got hurt and they fed Zack and Gasol.
HELL YES Johnson,Crawford, Smith,Horford is better than Johnson,Gasol,Nene

I can't believe this is even a question.
 6 years ago '04        #154
birdman22 
space
space
space
 King Jove said:
we tried to get deron before and he didn't want to come. that was with more talent (plus the thought of playing with yao) than what we have now,

didn't you just say a superstar doesnt want to play in houston?

your right they don't? but when every other team sucks. and Deron Williams has to go some place he will pick Houston over Nets..
 6 years ago '05        #155
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
[QUOTE=Mike Watts;21511950]No, it's not. I'm not faulting them for making this trade, anyone would be stupid not to if they had the team that the Lakers do. My general point is that we endured a lockout that was suppose to create parity amongst teams and an overall more competitive balance and it accomplished absolutely nothing but cutting the players share of profits.

Yeah, it's easy now to say that because the Grizzlies finally made it to the playoffs and probably only advanced past the first round because they tanked to play an injury riddled team that they matched up well with after three years of mediocrity while the Lakers went and got two championships out of it. That's a really great comparison from clearly the smartest poster in the sports section of BX. I really don't know why I expected less.

all u do is make excuses they fu*king beat the 1th seed of the whole playoff and that not good enough for u. they push okc 7 games for there 1st time ever in playoff with that team how is that not progress. The lakers was 1 player away and was better team then grizz so of course it help us more at 1st. but with that deal they got marc and was able to get alot of other things to help there team today. You can compare cause 5 years later it was a good deal for both teams they wasnt doing sh*t with paul look wha they doing now. but u can see that cause your just bias hater who's made lakers are getting a good player, and not looking at facts and state of the teams that are involved
 6 years ago '04        #156
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
Source says Hornets thought they were very close to a deal to send Chris Paul to Lakers but then Lakers backed off. To be continued.

That means ball in our court? I wonder what where holding out for..
 6 years ago '08        #157
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 sonof504 said:
not really dude. I think people forget how the media works. A majority of these "reports" are fabricated to keep people interested.
n*gga you got CP3 in a Miami jersey in ya avy, of course these are fabricated to you...bottom line is where there is smoke there is fire...teams can sign tonite so the work is going on now.

birdman22 said:
They won't have money for D West or Nene this is a bigger picture trade for the Lakers.. The only way they would get howard and Paul is if they found someone for Gasol and Rockets fit.. Now they trade LO and Bynum and get Howard. Thats a good starting line up but they wont have depth.
That's what they doing if they get Dwight and CP3...sacrificing depth...and rightufully so with that kind of firepower.
 6 years ago '07        #158
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,325 | Props total: 69890 69890
Owwwwee
 6 years ago '04        #159
birdman22 
space
space
space
 King Jove said:
HELL YES Johnson,Crawford, Smith,Horford is better than Johnson,Gasol,Nene

I can't believe this is even a question.
i'm dont right there lol because one I didn't say Crawford, I said if u had to pick 2 BIGS lol. Plus Crawford is done with Hawks...

Gasol and Nene are guarantee scores Smith and Horford are not..
 6 years ago '07        #160
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 Firestarr said:
Source says Hornets thought they were very close to a deal to send Chris Paul to Lakers but then Lakers backed off. To be continued.
nooooooooooo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy