Potential HOU/LAL/NO deal? (CP3 to LAL)

most viewed right now
 142
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
99 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
133 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,226 | Props total: 17993 17993
 Mike Watts said:
No, people hate this trade because only LA will really benefit from it. If it goes through, it's a foregone conclusion that D-12 will be coming along. Houston and New Orleans will still be lottery teams or may sneak into a first round series to get eliminated at the most. Of course LA fans will justify the trade like it's fair, but anyone with sense knows it's not.

As usual, the rich get richer while the poor get poorer.
is it the Lakers fault that they're a more prominent franchise than both of those teams you just mentioned
 6 years ago '05        #102
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
avatar space
space
$79,374 | Props total: 39714 39714
 ThaShark316 said:
Aw sh*t, n*ggas...

@ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
Piggybacking off @sam_amick tweet, Lakers/Rockets/Hornets discussing a deal that would send CP3 to LA, Pau to Houston.
pau was the problem anyway. go be soft in houston phaggot
 12-08-2011, 01:47 PM         #103
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
They don't realize that trading away Scola and Martin opens up enough cap space for Houston to be able to give Nene more than what Denver is offering.

So in essence, Pau & Nene >>>> Scola & Martin
you're out of your mind if you think a 20-25 ppg in his prime wing and a 15/8 power forward on the cheap is better than overpaid gasol and nene.
 6 years ago '04        #104
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,191 | Props total: 145 145
 Sticks said:
(if this trade goes thru)...

In my honest opinion, I feel like Lakers won, but at the same time lost

They need a front court. Pau might have been soft, but at least he was putting up some nice a.ss numbers when he was on LA.
They will have Dwight Howard.. The only reason they are trading Gasol is because they know they need Bynum for Howard..

Now is a team with Howard, Paul, and Kobe going to win a title? I don't know. I rly don't like the rest of the team around them this year with that.
 6 years ago '07        #105
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,784 | Props total: 5277 5277
Team cancer Terrence "i walk off the basketball court and go home at the start of the 4th quarter" Williams, and Courtney " I miss wide open layups in traffic" Lee are better than Kevin Martin anyway.
 6 years ago '05        #106
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
avatar space
space
$79,374 | Props total: 39714 39714
kobe will have more rings than jordan. goat sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #107
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 Mike Watts said:
No, people hate this trade because only LA will really benefit from it. If it goes through, it's a foregone conclusion that D-12 will be coming along. Houston and New Orleans will still be lottery teams or may sneak into a first round series to get eliminated at the most. Of course LA fans will justify the trade like it's fair, but anyone with sense knows it's not.

As usual, the rich get richer while the poor get poorer.
ppl said the same thing about the grizz trade and u idiot k!lled them for that deal . and look at grizz now
 6 years ago '04        #108
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,191 | Props total: 145 145
 Mike Watts said:
No, people hate this trade because only LA will really benefit from it. If it goes through, it's a foregone conclusion that D-12 will be coming along. Houston and New Orleans will still be lottery teams or may sneak into a first round series to get eliminated at the most. Of course LA fans will justify the trade like it's fair, but anyone with sense knows it's not.

As usual, the rich get richer while the poor get poorer.
Again you guys don't understand basketball and are looking at this as strictly Paul to Lakers... The Rockets will save money this way and add championship level pieces to there team and saving money to go after other players.. The Rockets aren't in a market to just add players you guys who think they are must be crazy.. Gasol/Nene in the post will get u in the playoffs no matter who else is there.. Scola and Martin will not!!
 6 years ago '04        #109
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,988 | Props total: 3962 3962
 birdman22 said:
They will have Dwight Howard.. The only reason they are trading Gasol is because they know they need Bynum for Howard..

Now is a team with Howard, Paul, and Kobe going to win a title? I don't know. I rly don't like the rest of the team around them this year with that.

whoa

we would still have odom at the 4 and artest at the 3

odom has shown time and again he can play well when bynum went down

our bench would need some work though, but Paul at PG eliminates the most obvious need
 6 years ago '05        #110
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
avatar space
space
$79,374 | Props total: 39714 39714
odom can eaisly replace pau. then we can get rid out ron artest he is out of shape like a mother fu*ka

and get rid of blake smh. lets go mitch !
 6 years ago '07        #111
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,226 | Props total: 17993 17993
 CashNy said:
odom can eaisly replace pau. then we can get rid out ron artest he is out of shape like a mother fu*ka

and get rid of blake smh. lets go mitch !
iono about that...
 12-08-2011, 01:52 PM         #112
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Watts said:
No, people hate this trade because only LA will really benefit from it. If it goes through, it's a foregone conclusion that D-12 will be coming along. Houston and New Orleans will still be lottery teams or may sneak into a first round series to get eliminated at the most. Of course LA fans will justify the trade like it's fair, but anyone with sense knows it's not.

As usual, the rich get richer while the poor get poorer.
people don't see that.

this trade does not make houston better, it just prolongs this "f!ghting for an 8th seed. good but not contender" experiment that is going nowhere
 6 years ago '04        #113
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,191 | Props total: 145 145
Odom would be going with Bynum you aren't trading Bynum for howard thats a bad trade odom will definitelly be in that trade.. Ya if he isnt its a good thing..
 6 years ago '07        #114
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,784 | Props total: 5277 5277
it's really sad that Samuel Dalembert was the only free agent who openly said to the media that he wants to play for the Rockets.
 6 years ago '05        #115
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 birdman22 said:
Again you guys don't understand basketball and are looking at this as strictly Paul to Lakers... The Rockets will save money this way and add championship level pieces to there team and saving money to go after other players.. The Rockets aren't in a market to just add players you guys who think they are must be crazy.. Gasol/Nene in the post will get u in the playoffs no matter who else is there.. Scola and Martin will not!!
just stop talking u speaking to much common sense . all causal bx idiot gonna see if lakers and cp3 not seeing the big picture at all. the rockets would not win sh*t anyway this year but in the long run this will help them and gives them a star to help them. Like i said its so funny how all u fu*kboys was screaming for paul to be finals mvp but now he cant lead a team lol
 6 years ago '04        #116
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,191 | Props total: 145 145
Lol I know its funny Gasol is a 20-10 guy on the Rockets easy... For the people are sayings its a bad trade how would u rebuild the Rockets? OH wait you would trade for Howard, Paul, Lebron... N when they all laugh at Houston then what? You guys don't understand markets in BBall.. The Spurs are good because Duncan decided to stay.. N veterans decided to go to the Spurs when he retires they will suck!! Thats y they havent gone after anybody no one wants to go there.
 12-08-2011, 01:59 PM         #117
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman22 said:
Lol I know its funny Gasol is a 20-10 guy on the Rockets easy... For the people are sayings its a bad trade how would u rebuild the Rockets? OH wait you would trade for Howard, Paul, Lebron... N when they all laugh at Houston then what? You guys don't understand markets in BBall.. The Spurs are good because Duncan decided to stay.. N veterans decided to go to the Spurs when he retires they will suck!! Thats y they havent gone after anybody no one wants to go there.
you play the young guys and draft for younger prospects and tank for a top draft pick and devlop him.

are you a lakers fan by any chance?
 6 years ago '07        #118
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,784 | Props total: 5277 5277
This Gasol trade wouldn't be so bad if we could get Nene also.
 6 years ago '04        #119
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4591 4591
 King Jove said:
you play the young guys and draft for younger prospects and tank for a top draft pick and devlop him.

are you a lakers fan by any chance?
Draft picks aren't guaranteed and the order is chosen by lottery.

Only the incredibly lucky teams can really build their depth through the draft. And if your team sucks, no free agents will want to play there.
 6 years ago '05        #120
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,432 | Props total: 261 261
ALl i knwo is Morey better not be the Trade bi*ch tricked into giving up everything for gasol and a scrub or something ...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
115 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy