Potential HOU/LAL/NO deal? (CP3 to LAL)

most viewed right now
 141
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 55
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868
SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears
Names talked about in CP3 3-way are: CP to Lakers, Gasol to HOU & Kevin Martin & Luis Scola and possible picks to Hornets, source tells Y!
 12-08-2011, 01:58 PM         #42
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
Kobe...

like I said, Pau was that complimentary player that the Lakers were lacking


 DesertEagle said:
SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears
Names talked about in CP3 3-way are: CP to Lakers, Gasol to HOU & Kevin Martin & Luis Scola and possible picks to Hornets, source tells Y!
 6 years ago '05        #43
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
if this goes down i know all u laker haters will k!ll yourself Boston watup bi*chhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 6 years ago '07        #44
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15068 15068
 Cheeze said:





if you think Pau was more important to those title runs than Kobe then...
 6 years ago '07        #45
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Cheeze said:




"possible picks" really got me laughing. if the nba allowed a trade like that to go through. Might as well come out and say how important the Lakers success is to the NBA.
 6 years ago '04        #46
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Wheres LO in all this? Of all the players i'd like for the lakers to keep LO is it.
 6 years ago '05        #47
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Cheeze said:




that a good deal u fu*king idiot for all 3 teams. wtf do u want ppl to give for cp3 a whole team 2 top 5 picks?? smh get real u a bi*ch a.ss laker hating a.ss n*gga in every thread to hate. that a fair deal to all teams when u trade a player like cp3 u will never get fair vaule but that close enough but u need to go somewhere how can u be more threads about a team u hate then teams u like .
 6 years ago '05        #48
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
trade paul for cp3 still have l.o and drew my god then offer them for D12 or just keep both of them

and have line up of
cp3
kobe
metta world peace
L.O
Drew
 6 years ago '07        #49
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
that a good deal u fu*king idiot for all 3 teams. wtf do u want ppl to give for cp3 a whole team 2 top 5 picks?? smh get real u a bi*ch a.ss laker hating a.ss n*gga in every thread to hate. that a fair deal to all teams when u trade a player like cp3 u will never get fair vaule but that close enough but u need to go somewhere how can u be more threads about a team u hate then teams u like .
Is this English?

The Lakers trade an aging Pau Gasol and receive the best point guard in basketball.


Yeah, nothing fishy about that
 6 years ago '05        #50
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 sonof504 said:
Is this English?

The Lakers trade an aging Pau Gasol and receive the best point guard in basketball.


Yeah, nothing fishy about that
As opposed to what other trade?
 6 years ago '05        #51
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 KeepinItTrill said:
Kobe...

like I said, Pau was that complimentary player that the Lakers were lacking
i thought pau was hitting buzzer beaters too keep the lakers alive.
 6 years ago '11        #52
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Trade ron artest disappearing a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #53
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15068 15068
 sonof504 said:
Is this English?

The Lakers trade an aging Pau Gasol and receive the best point guard in basketball.


Yeah, nothing fishy about that
what's fishy about it? CP3 wants out, isn't resigning with them so get the most value you can

how much more value can you get than a top 5 PF in the league currently?

you're acting like there's a bunch of teams calling with better pieces to trade than Pau, and it aint true.
 6 years ago '10        #54
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
looks like LA gonna get him by tomorrow
 6 years ago '09        #55
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868
SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears
If the Rockets land Gasol in 3-way trade, expect them to make a strong run at Nuggets free agent center Nene, source tells @YahooSports.


There needs to be an NBA Free Agency thread or somethin...
 6 years ago '05        #56
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
all this sh*t better happen by christmas. ill tune in to see the super teams then and again once the playoffs start
 6 years ago '07        #57
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Bea5T said:
As opposed to what other trade?


Golden State had a package with Curry in it, reports say they aren't willing to give him up but that doesn't mean sh*t.

Clippers have a better offer as well.
 6 years ago '05        #58
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 sonof504 said:
Is this English?

The Lakers trade an aging Pau Gasol and receive the best point guard in basketball.


Yeah, nothing fishy about that
aging he's fu*king 31 your fu*king tool what u want a 26 LBJ jordan won rings at 34

how old was dirk last year??? your an idiot kobe 33 and still top 7 in the league. 31 is not old man and paul is still a 20 &10 guy look at teams that have won rings in past 10 years they arent full of 24 years old u dumb a.ss I swear espn got u n*ggas sounding stupid 31 is old now tim ducan won at that age Shaq won at that age KG Paul wade is 30 god u bx ppl are dumb.
 6 years ago '07        #59
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
aging he's fu*king 31 your fu*king tool what u want a 26 LBJ jordan won rings at 34

how old was dirk last year??? your an idiot kobe 33 and still top 7 in the league. 31 is not old man and paul is still a 20 &10 guy look at teams that have won rings in past 10 years they arent full of 24 years old u dumb a.ss I swear espn got u n*ggas sounding stupid 31 is old now tim ducan won at that age Shaq won at that age KG Paul wade is 30 god u bx ppl are dumb.
*you're


If you're gonna call me stupid a bunch of times, at least do a better job of sounding literate you dumb fu*k.
 6 years ago '05        #60
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 sonof504 said:
*you're


If you're gonna call me stupid a bunch of times, at least do a better job of sounding literate you dumb fu*k.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy