Potential HOU/LAL/NO deal? (CP3 to LAL)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
75 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #441
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 SCRIP1ONER said:

[pic - click to view]

time to edit the sig my nig
sadto

yeah Ik

I still can't get over it

Bkjj11 said:
Mitch is the gm f*g
your account should of been banned...a bet is a bet kanye2
 6 years ago '09        #442
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 1891 1891
 6 years ago '06        #443
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
im geeked lightweight

6 years ago '05        #444
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Kadroan said:
Yes, Lakers were getting k!lled by quicker PGs (Parker, Westbrook, D-Will) for years, it's about time they made the upgrade. If they get Dwight for Bynum, Buss deserves GM of the decade
yes k!lled on offense because nobody on defense could stop them, there was nothing wrong with lakers offense. They are still gonna get k!lled by those guards bcause CP3 can not guard them either. derek fisher is still a better defender than CP3 even at his age.
 6 years ago '11        #445
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 awall said:
yes k!lled on offense because nobody on defense could stop them, there was nothing wrong with lakers offense. They are still gonna get k!lled by those guards bcause CP3 can not guard them either. derek fisher is still a better defender than CP3 even at his age.
 6 years ago '05        #446
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 awall said:
 6 years ago '10        #447
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Chicago gonna eat these n*ggas up on christmas

:cool-smiley-009:

12-08-2011, 07:27 PM         #448
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
 6 years ago '04        #449
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
kobe was traded to lal no one knew he would be the guy he is. and lbj join with 2 other superstars in the prime of there career wtf are u talking about. once gain plz tell show me a team that didnt have elite players that won mult titles plz show me
that aint what im sayin hoe. its just i think kobe gets overrated when hes had all the help he can possibly get his whole damn career but ppl wanna call him GOAT and sh*t, which is preposterous
 6 years ago '04        #450
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
 adulel08 said:

[pic - click to view]

one hour away
 6 years ago '04        #451
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 4999 4999
 awall said:

6 years ago '05        #452
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
that aint what im sayin hoe. its just i think kobe gets overrated when hes had all the help he can possibly get his whole damn career but ppl wanna call him GOAT and sh*t, which is preposterous
jordan played with top 50 player in pippen wtf are u talking about everyone plays with great. how can u sit here and call kobe overrated are u fu*king stupid. when he was playing with trash he still was schooling n*ggas shaq played with penny wade and LBJ is he overrated to ??? u need other great players play with other greats . like i said plz show me a team that won mult titles that didnt play with other great players.
 6 years ago '05        #453
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
CP3 is oveeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrat ed
 6 years ago '07        #454
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
 jplaydadon said:
cmon homie...can't fault a dude that plays for an organization that wants to have more than one piece around him to guarantee titles

I don't think Kobe's the GOAT, but you can't hate on a man that plays for a franchise like the Lakers that want to do nothing but win championships.

and whoever said Fisher is still a better defender than CP3, k!ll yourself immediately
 6 years ago '07        #455
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Loso Luciano24 said:
I just got home! & heard this

No big drop off from DH to AB! But D.Fish to CP3?

No Front Courts player for the 5 games? With Ab suspended.

No big dropoff? If you had dwight with this team instead of bynum its almost a sure thing you'll win it all. You have a great chance now..dwight solidifies it.
 6 years ago '04        #456
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
jordan played with top 50 player in pippen wtf are u talking about everyone plays with great. how can u sit here and call kobe overrated are u fu*king stupid. when he was playing with trash he still was schooling n*ggas shaq played with penny wade and LBJ is he overrated to ??? u need other great players play with other greats . like i said plz show me a team that won mult titles that didnt play with other great players.
 KeepinItTrill said:
cmon homie...can't fault a dude that plays for an organization that wants to have more than one piece around him to guarantee titles

I don't think Kobe's the GOAT, but you can't hate on a man that plays for a franchise like the Lakers that want to do nothing but win championships.

and whoever said Fisher is still a better defender than CP3, k!ll yourself immediately
overrated all time? yes. because without all of this help hes no better than a vince, AI, or Tmac, all of which IMO were better than kobe in their primes. my gripe is how quick the turnover is for LA. and thing is, you n*ggas talkin about gettin D12. how fair is that sh*t. but its all good though, i aint gon even hate. ima take my losses as a rockets fan, we build through the draft eventually, and well be back. fu*k YALL n*ggaS THO. for real
 6 years ago '05        #457
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #458
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
 jplaydadon said:
overrated all time? yes. because without all of this help hes no better than a vince, AI, or Tmac, all of which IMO were better than kobe in their primes. my gripe is how quick the turnover is for LA. and thing is, you n*ggas talkin about gettin D12. how fair is that sh*t. but its all good though, i aint gon even hate. ima take my losses as a rockets fan, we build through the draft eventually, and well be back. fu*k YALL n*ggaS THO. for real
whoa...

fu*k all that

Kobe all time is at least top 10, those dudes are top 10 of the past decade...

AI I'd put like top 30 all time, T-Mac like top 75, and VC doesn't even crack the top 100
 6 years ago '04        #459
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 jplaydadon said:
STOPPED READING right there!

btw

SIG TEST
 6 years ago '05        #460
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
i cant listen or respect anything u say clearly your an idiot u just put t mac vine and a.i in the same league of kobe like kobe just lucked his way to 5 rings 81 point games mult all stars clutch shot and still top 7 player in the league at his 16th season
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
139 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
93 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
80 comments
1 day ago