Knicks In Lead To Land Tyson Chandler

most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
It's so funny how the "Knicks Lost" movement is still on their agenda-fueled wagon. Haven't you guys been saying that what this team REALLY needs is defense and rebounding from the Center position? Yet, this possible deal merits another "Knicks Lost" post?

Tyson Chandler would be an excellent addition and mask many of the defensive deficiencies this ball club has. We'd have one of the, if not THE, best front courts in the league...he would be an excellent compliment to Amar'e and our uptempo system.

Now...why would the Knicks, who have been so invested in the "3rd star" with their strict cap restrictions, blow their load on Tyson Chandler? There's definitely more to this rumor than what meets the eye. Chandler just received an offer from the Warriors for 4yrs $60 million, NOW we're in the lead for his services? Sounds like he's just trying to get the W's to up their offer, or even Cuban if he has any ideas about jumping back in the race for him.

Knicks being used as leverage for more money has a long history, but its a 2-way street. We don't mind being used by Tyson, if it means showing the Hornets that we are willing to make moves NOW to improve our ballclub...and putting them on blast for CP3.
 6 years ago '09        #102
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,982 | Props total: 1853 1853
@johnhollinger John Hollinger
NY options: Can get Chandler via S/T for 1 of Billups, Amare or Melo. Can get CP same way. OR can get Chandler now and Nash with MLE next yr
 6 years ago '06        #103
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
It's so funny how the "Knicks Lost" movement is still on their agenda-fueled wagon. Haven't you guys been saying that what this team REALLY needs is defense and rebounding from the Center position? Yet, this possible deal merits another "Knicks Lost" post?

Tyson Chandler would be an excellent addition and mask many of the defensive deficiencies this ball club has. We'd have one of the, if not THE, best front courts in the league...he would be an excellent compliment to Amar'e and our uptempo system.

Now...why would the Knicks, who have been so invested in the "3rd star" with their strict cap restrictions, blow their load on Tyson Chandler? There's definitely more to this rumor than what meets the eye. Chandler just received an offer from the Warriors for 4yrs $60 million, NOW we're in the lead for his services? Sounds like he's just trying to get the W's to up their offer, or even Cuban if he has any ideas about jumping back in the race for him.

Knicks being used as leverage for more money has a long history, but its a 2-way street. We don't mind being used by Tyson, if it means showing the Hornets that we are willing to make moves NOW to improve our ballclub...and putting them on blast for CP3.
look who's back
 6 years ago '05        #104
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,764 | Props total: 4247 4247
Its a good move in theory but no Turiaf and no billups is steep. Knicks would be devout of a starting pg and a backup for chandler and given his history, its highly propable that dude will get hurt.

Unless this equals getting cp3, keep in mind that Chandler needs a good Pg to be anything close to effective of the offensive end as well.

Hopefully they do some sort of sign and trade here. Everything that glitters aint gold
 6 years ago '10        #105
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,819 | Props total: 2206 2206
Can't wait to hear all the ESPN analysts say Chandler is no good. You know once a player signs with the Knicks they turn into public enemy #1.
 6 years ago '10        #106
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Firestarr said:
Chris broussuard (sp?)

Don't think NYK out of CP3 Hunt if it gets Ty Chandler. Ty & CP r close friends. Most likely, Amare would hit trade market.
i think he's trolling
 6 years ago '07        #107
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
fu*kin awful day in DAL sports.


Rangers lose Wilson to Angels
Pujols signs with Angels
Chandler bandwagons to the Knicks
Barea says he's not coming back...

Does drinking Don Julio before 1pm make me an alcohol?
 6 years ago '05        #108
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
So are the knicks officially the worst ran franchise in all of sports?

Biggest media market in the WORLD and they still remain incompetent for an entire decade and make dumbfu*k moves like this



Max contract for Chandler?

you have GOT to be fu*king kidding me. This is the joke of all jokes. Knicks fans should be furious
 6 years ago '07        #109
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 iPunish901 said:
knicks lost. i love cp3, but knicks setting themselves up to be the east coast denver nuggets
Hang yourself
 6 years ago '09        #110
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,013 | Props total: 22333 22333
 Bea5T said:
So are the knicks officially the worst ran franchise in all of sports?

Biggest media market in the WORLD and they still remain incompetent for an entire decade and make dumbfu*k moves like this



Max contract for Chandler?

you have GOT to be fu*king kidding me
At least Isiah Thomas can't take the blame for this one. They did it all by themselves.
 6 years ago '05        #111
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Gottagat said:
i think he's trolling
same sh*t i was thinking. amare traded would be the ultimate karma waiting to manifest
 6 years ago '08        #112
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 DesertEagle said:
@johnhollinger John Hollinger
NY options: Can get Chandler via S/T for 1 of Billups, Amare or Melo. Can get CP same way. OR can get Chandler now and Nash with MLE next yr
fu*king this. get tyson and nash. anything else is a fu*king loss
 6 years ago '05        #113
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Hornets are not trading for a player with a max contract and injury issues

Knicks dug themselves into a hole
 6 years ago '05        #114
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
why would they trade Amare that be great 4 and 5 just get another pg and back up center ny got a team
 6 years ago '08        #115
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,275 | Props total: 13647 13647
Drunk???
 6 years ago '08        #116
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
why would they trade Amare that be great 4 and 5 just get another pg and back up center ny got a team
agreed.
 6 years ago '05        #117
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
 Firestarr said:
Chris broussuard (sp?)

Don't think NYK out of CP3 Hunt if it gets Ty Chandler. Ty & CP r close friends. Most likely, Amare would hit trade market.
u brought a chris broussard tweet in here?


[video - click to view]


 6 years ago '07        #118
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Bea5T said:
So are the knicks officially the worst ran franchise in all of sports?

Biggest media market in the WORLD and they still remain incompetent for an entire decade and make dumbfu*k moves like this



Max contract for Chandler?

you have GOT to be fu*king kidding me. This is the joke of all jokes. Knicks fans should be furious
chandler ain't getting no max contract jackass
 6 years ago '10        #119
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
now you might as well fire pringles
 6 years ago '05        #120
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Cambury said:
chandler ain't getting no max contract jackass
Source? or

Chandler said he wants a max contract, warriors offered him 60 mil for 4 years, knicks offered more


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
59 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
119 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
77 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
51 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy