Knicks In Lead To Land Tyson Chandler

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #201
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 KingHenrythe2nd said:

fu*k outta here
 AriGold said:
Did this n*gga really compare the Wizards with OKC?

HenryTheMenace said:
Yall n*ggas have one good player. What the fu*k you talking about my n*gga? The rest of ya roster aint sh*t
Wall just turned 21, when he gets 'it', we'll have a team around him ready to go. Nick at the SG gives us 18 a night and Mcgees only 23 years old and already gives us 10, 8 and 2.5 blocks a game. Blatche is a trade a.sset and we got Chris Singleton/Vasely at the 3. Throw in another lotto pick and we got a.ssets to make big moves or sign a max free agent. Like I said, future is bright long as we dont fu*k around and cripple ourselves by signing the Tyson Chandlers of the world

And actually Kevin Durant and them won only 20 and 23 games for their first two years so yeah, I stick with my earlier statement
 6 years ago '08        #202
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
If the Knicks fu*king trade Amare i'll be fu*king PISSED. No way they should make that trade. Ever.
 6 years ago '04        #203
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
My first option is Paul dishing to Amare, not Tyson. With the Paul going to LA rumors maybe true then take Chandler to solve some defensive problems. Having him down there with Amare would help things a lot. Paul is my favorite player, but Amare was the first to show some balls and sign with us and become a leader in New York. My suggestion is don't trade Amare it wouldn't be good for morale.
 12-08-2011, 04:21 PM         #204
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #205
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,656 | Props total: 38448 38448
 6 years ago '04        #206
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Nice one Knicks... Be humble and I wont mind your success...
 6 years ago '04        #207
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
No way in hell is Amare on the trading block anytime soon.

As much as I like and respect Billups, he's expendable as far as the Knicks go. I hope he schooled TD well, cause that'll be be our new point if we get Chandler. I dunno why y'all clowning on Douglas, ol' boy had a lot of potential, I wouldn't mind him starting.

And if we finally get a solid big man to play D, we can get rid of Turiaf to make room for cap.

As dope as it would be to see CP3 in the blue and orange, we need a big man to play defense more than we need a new point guard, so landing Chandler would be a great look.

And when the f-ck is D'antoni leaving? -_-

Last edited by RYLNYC; 12-08-2011 at 04:27 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #208
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 789 789
we should give up billups and turiaf, make douglas run the point for this season, then next year resign felton back
 6 years ago '09        #209
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
Damn, Chauncey can't catch a break, but Chandler would be a great add to their front court defensively.
 6 years ago '10        #210
kawgre12 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,098 | Props total: 7646 7646
I cant take tony running the point
 6 years ago '08        #211
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,917 | Props total: 7304 7304
How Knicks fans even gon act like this is better than getting CP3??
 6 years ago '11        #212
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,330 | Props total: 6027 6027
 Andre3stacks said:
How Knicks fans even gon act like this is better than getting CP3??
i'm not sold on him staying healthy yet but if you want to look at it glass half full we get a top 3 defensive anchor while retaining fields, douglas and shumpert and we can sign nash to the mle next year.

if we were getting paul in fa we'd have to renounce douglas and fields and probably dump shumpert for a second rounder. not to mention we wouldnt have an mle that year
 6 years ago '10        #213
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 2246 2246
 Gattsau said:
Because we dont have any thing to trade for cp3. It helps our team in so many ways as well. Amare slides to the 4, we finallyy have a guy who can rebound and defend bigs.

its alot easier too find a serviceable point than a serviceable 4 or 5.

Give me Chandler and a mid level pg over cp3 (whose a bi*ch, injury prone and dirty) any day of the week
 clydes suit;21512996[B said:
]i'm not sold on him staying healthy[/B] yet but if you want to look at it glass half full we get a top 3 defensive anchor while retaining fields, douglas and shumpert and we can sign nash to the mle next year.

your not sold on cp3's health but are on chandlers....dude played what....4 fulls seasons in 11 seasons?

if we were getting paul in fa we'd have to renounce douglas and fields and probably dump shumpert for a second rounder. not to mention we wouldnt have an mle that year
you guys sound like bi*ches, stfu. we're out of the cp3 race, that's why we got chandler. not b/c he's a better fit or w/e, it's b/c we are settling. small majority of you make knick fans look like idiots.

ur not sure about cp3's health but are on chandlers...he played wt like 4 full seasons?

Last edited by SandmanNyC; 12-08-2011 at 04:56 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #214
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,330 | Props total: 6027 6027
 SandmanNyC said:
you guys sound like bi*ches, stfu. we're out of the cp3 race, that's why we got chandler. not b/c he's a better fit or w/e, it's b/c we are settling. small majority of you make knick fans look like idiots.
learn to read f*ggot i never said he was a better fit i was providing the reasoning we had for signing him.

ur not sure about cp3's health but are on chandlers...he played wt like 4 full seasons?
k!ll yaself you illiterate fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #215
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 ttime236 said:
Heat signed Curry for cheap, no risk involved

Knicks on the other hand gonna be starting bumass Toney Douglas at pg and have no cap room to do sh*t. If Tyson takes 14 mill, thats 54 million between 3 players and that STILL aint better than the heat big 3

Chandlers only had 4 full healthy seasons in his career, muthafu*ka cashed in on his payday
:wtf: He has only had 3 seasons out of 10 where he has played less than 70 games.
 6 years ago '07        #216
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,316 | Props total: 2061 2061
[QUOTE=Gattsau;21513145]We are out of the cp3 race? Oh so I guess I missed him getting traded and signing an extension with another team.

You sound dumb as hell. I'm not a cp3 fan, I rather get a big and a pg than another star. Three stars who play no defense is not going to win u a title. CP3 is a dirty player, hes soft and injury prone. Hes talented but still a bi*ch . I'm not saying Chandler is better than Paul but Im sorry Paul does not guarantee us a ring. I think this team can be stronger without him. Clearly you're one of those fake fans who only watches highlights and has no idea what it takes for a team to win a ring. Look at the last few nba champs, how many had a great pg? Now look at how many had strong front courts.

And oh watch what the fu*k you say to me, if u get loud with me again I will break your jaw and r*pe your mother.[/QUOTE]

oh sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #217
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Now CP3 is more injury prone than Chandler?? Before last year with Dallas, Tyson had 2 injury plagued years in NO/Charlotte while Chris has only missed half the 09 season. And how is Chris a dirty player?

Rationalizing a.ss fans just tryna downgrade CP3 cus they know if they get Chandler, theyre outta the Paul sweepstakes
 6 years ago '05        #218
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
So wats the update wit this deal? I heard Paul is in LA
 6 years ago '10        #219
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,590 | Props total: 30524 30524
my n*gga iman shumpert gonna turn into a russell westbrook it over for the league
 6 years ago '07        #220
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 Dy-nasty said:
I know that you idiot. He would have to purposely take less money to go to Miami though like all3rd said. And I STILL doubt he ends up in Miami. Never said it wasn't possible.
hypothetically (and i'm not counting on this), if they use amnesty on him, and he makes it known he doesn't intend to report to any other team so they don't bid on him, he'd be guaranteed his money from the knicks and could sign to miami.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago