$99 HP touchpad to return on Sunday @ 7PM...as a refurb

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-09-2011, 12:01 PM         #61
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
I don't have a cc on file but if I add one how long does it take to confirm your card?
It's instant.
 6 years ago '06        #62
detroitdipset 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 558 558
So on this device is wifi "free"? I feel dumb as hell asking that but i read on another thread it wasn't
 6 years ago '06        #63
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1096 1096
wifi free? you mean like free 3g? no you need wifi connection to get internet
 6 years ago '07        #64
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
I'm going to try to jump on this when it sold for 99. Is this easy to port Android on? I know how to root phones so hopefully its not too much different.
 6 years ago '10        #65
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 1495 1495
 philly337 said:
I don't have a cc on file but if I add one how long does it take to confirm your card?
Not sure but I think it takes a couple of days because they have to deposit money into your bank account to confirm it. IDK, I may be wrong 'tho... only way to find out is to just set it up now.

Also, how the hell do you put the Android on here? I've had mine and just have been waiting (thinking it would be big news when it happened so I'd hear about it) but I've heard nothing about it and just thought that they forgot about the Touchpad.
 6 years ago '09        #66
mtva24 224 heat pts224 OP
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 1137 1137
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
I'm going to try to jump on this when it sold for 99. Is this easy to port Android on? I know how to root phones so hopefully its not too much different.
easy as hell, they have a step by step guide on xda-developers.com or rootzwiki.com

and android works nice, but I honestly prefer webos
 6 years ago '09        #67
mtva24 224 heat pts224 OP
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 1137 1137
I might get one and flip it so I can get the Galaxy Nexus (if it ever comes out)
 6 years ago '06        #68
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
Aight so I read the sh*t from the link and says this is for hp employees. Do we have to do anything special to get this? will there be like en employee login at the Ebay store or what?
 6 years ago '04        #69
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 beantown said:
Kindle fire>>>
the kindlefire is a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #70
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
 mtva24 said:
easy as hell, they have a step by step guide on xda-developers.com or rootzwiki.com

and android works nice, but I honestly prefer webos
I want to dual boot it. Mostly for the apps on android. If I can get this I more than likely will flip it after adding android to it.
 6 years ago '06        #71
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Se7en said:
HP employees get first go at it and if there are any left they will be on the ebay..So who knows how many there will be.
Hmm...so the sh*t at 7 tomorrow is for the employees? That's what the slickdeal link says...

Says sale will be available to public Monday

So can we get it Sunday or Monday

The product offer will be announced to the general public on Monday morning and is expected to sell-out quickly thereafter, so don't delay.

Last edited by philly337; 12-10-2011 at 04:14 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #72
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
if u cant jailbreak it then its wack
 6 years ago '10        #73
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
wtf....they selling it to thier employess wtf are they thinking?? if anything employess should be excluded they not taking this sh*t seriously
 6 years ago '04        #74
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Se7en said:
HP employees get first go at it and if there are any left they will be on the ebay..So who knows how many there will be.
 philly337 said:
Hmm...so the sh*t at 7 tomorrow is for the employees? That's what the slickdeal link says...

Says sale will be available to public Monday

So can we get it Sunday or Monday
No and no. There's no restriction on their Ebay site and employees can't buy them any other way than through Ebay, just like everyone else. It doesn't say it will be available to the public on Monday, it says it will be announced to the public on Monday. Only HP employees were supposed to see this e-mail in advance, that's how they intended to give the employees a jump on the public. Obviously, now that the e-mail has leaked, the employees aren't gonna get any jump on the public if HP still goes with their original plan.

Last edited by HHS; 12-10-2011 at 08:29 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #75
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 HHS said:
No and no. There's no restriction on their Ebay site and employees can't buy them any other way than through Ebay, just like everyone else. It doesn't say it will be available to the public on Monday, it says it will be announced to the public on Monday. Only HP employees were supposed to see this e-mail in advance, that's how they intended to give the employees a jump on the public. Obviously, now that the e-mail has leaked, the employees aren't gonna get any jump on the public if HP still goes with their original plan.
Aight cool
 6 years ago '04        #76
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 IronMaiden said:
Anyone doubting this don't be fu*king stupid, root it and OC it.

The thing is a goddamn beast.

EDIT-

I can't stress this enough, ROOT it and OVERCLOCK it, takes minutes and once overclocked it will be running 1.9ghz, which is almost a ghz faster then the ipad, once rooted you can put whatever the fu*k you want on it.

You won't get them new unless people held on theirs without opening because HP doesn't make these anymore, besides you can get $150-200 on craigslist EASY.

Why would anyone want a camera on a tablet? it's a tablet.. your phone takes pictures and i a.ssume you have a digital camera so why the fu*k would you want it? you gonna pull out a tablet in public to take a picture?

as for the market place.. root it and put the android marketplace on it and it will be a full blown android tablet and OC it, for the average consumer that is computer illiterate there will be minor drawbacks but with anyone that is purchasing one of these with a decent IQ knows to root and OC it, it's 600 cheaper then an ipad and 2x faster.
Any tutorials on how to root and overclock it? Definitely going to be in for at least one, was looking for a laptop for the family for christmas, this may be a better option.
 12-11-2011, 01:32 AM         #77
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No shipping to Canada

6 years ago '05        #78
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 illogik said:
So when can we try to buy them?!
this? anyone know?
 6 years ago '04        #79
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 ilikefattygirlz said:
this? anyone know?
Read the thread title.
 6 years ago '07        #80
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 2098 2098
Can we get two per order?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy