2K12 - Speed is a Joke

most viewed right now
 98
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
119 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 79
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
LordBlanco|M 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$36,066 | Props total: 23139 23139
they fu*ked up.... but i really think the lockout had to do with it.

next year should be better. i hope...

its funny though... i bought 2k release date for the past 4 years but not this year... knew it was going to be a.ss from the demo.
 12-09-2011, 02:58 AM         #42
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm glad they removed the hop step THAT sh*t WAS CHEESE ANYWAY

the only real unstoppable move now is Jordans fadeaway which is like 99.9999999%
 12-09-2011, 06:49 AM         #43
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
Thank you. Bx 2k12 fans loss.
this n*gga right here funny.

L's? nah money, I still have bread in the bank after spending $60



Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 12-09-2011 at 09:02 AM..
 12-09-2011, 07:29 AM         #44
SmiffStarr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's what sliders are for........
 12-09-2011, 07:35 AM         #45
SmiffStarr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  



Check that out....And drop your difficulty to All-Star or lower...the computer plays unrealistic Defense, like the example with Babbit in the video, if you play on anything higher. The difficulty adjusts just that: the difficulty. It doesn't have anything to do with realism; the sliders are what effect FG%, 3PT%, tendencies and all the other things that heavily induce realistic play.
 6 years ago '07        #46
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 Outlawfromabove said:
They actually gave centers and pF waaaayyyy too much skill. The removal of the hop step button was dumb also.
Game is still good, but year I had way more fun last year
why was it dumb? You can still hop step, Why do you need a button?
 12-09-2011, 09:06 AM         #47
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
why was it dumb? You can still hop step, Why do you need a button?
n*ggas don't even know how to play the goddamn game & got the gall to critique the ma'fuhka. lotta sore 12 year olds gettin' exposed in this thread. so ya'll the ones who keep pausing the game when im gettin in that a.ss online huh?




NASH!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #48
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 532 532
Dirk's fadeway in 2k12>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '06        #49
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 45 45
 Deniro732 said:
god damn this f*ggot in the video talking is annoying as fu*k ...2k is still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '10        #50
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,015 | Props total: 8032 8032
 Nate187um said:
and you same cats will be making threads d!ck riding 2k13 before it launches next year also

i didn't fu*k with it at first but thats just until i got use to it and figured out the mechanics

i'm like that with every new 2k

problem is we all try to play the new 2k like we played the previous joint
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #51
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,181 | Props total: 2482 2482
 ManWithoutFear! said:
this n*gga right here funny.

L's? nah money, I still have bread in the bank after spending $60

So you use money from your bank to buy this? Thats not banking plaiiiiiiboii that is not gator boots with the pimped out gucci suits, that is fisher price and some payless shoes, that not swag plaiiiiboiii that - the s, wag status. We mashing potatoes over here and cooking up some tator tots, we let that gravy pour plaiiiiboiii we dont get statments we get books Chhhhuuuuuuucchhhhhhhh
 6 years ago '04        #52
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,250 | Props total: 676 676
This game is absolute piff. Every game I play is actually competitive (unless the other team is garbage)..other than that, its hella fun.

so for those of you that bought it and are mad...




























stay mad
 6 years ago '04        #53
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Nate187um said:
and you same cats will be making threads d!ck riding 2k13 before it launches next year also

i didn't fu*k with it at first but thats just until i got use to it and figured out the mechanics

i'm like that with every new 2k

problem is we all try to play the new 2k like we played the previous joint
Been saying this sense day one....once you figure out it aint 2K11....you'll be better off
 6 years ago '04        #54
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 ManWithoutFear! said:
n*ggas don't even know how to play the goddamn game & got the gall to critique the ma'fuhka. lotta sore 12 year olds gettin' exposed in this thread. so ya'll the ones who keep pausing the game when im gettin in that a.ss online huh?




NASH!!!!
I think I might have played one of these pussies...game was playing fine til I was up 24 in the 3rd. Then he kept pausing for no reason, then all of a sudden it started lagging doing the countdown. Guess he was messing with his network cord trying to get the "the network conditions are too poor to continue" so he dont get a L on his record....well he fu*ked up ....countdown went to 0 and I got my W....pus*y a.ss n*ggas online I swear.
 12-09-2011, 02:38 PM         #55
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
I think I might have played one of these pussies...game was playing fine til I was up 24 in the 3rd. Then he kept pausing for no reason, then all of a sudden it started lagging doing the countdown. Guess he was messing with his network cord trying to get the "the network conditions are too poor to continue" so he dont get a L on his record....well he fu*ked up ....countdown went to 0 and I got my W....pus*y a.ss n*ggas online I swear.
damn these dudes are trip lol...i hate these fools
 12-09-2011, 04:28 PM         #56
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas don't know how to hop step? Try the tutorials you idiots
 6 years ago '06        #57
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,634 | Props total: 19958 19958
man my 3 went up to like 90 now i miss so many 3s i used to make 10 3s a game now i barely shoot 4 for 12
 6 years ago '10        #58
Mosthated 81 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$1,395 | Props total: 538 538
 TanstA! said:
they fu*ked up.... but i really think the lockout had to do with it.

next year should be better. i hope...

its funny though... i bought 2k release date for the past 4 years but not this year... knew it was going to be a.ss from the demo.
this.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 48
condoms are lame as fu-k
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
158 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
243 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
NBA 23 NBA Legends say who the GOAT is
55 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy