Rich Hil "500 Grams" mixtape produced by Lex Luger, December 13th...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-07-2011, 04:01 PM         #41
SurvivalMuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word to that bone thugs n harmony hat
 6 years ago '06        #42
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
horrible
 6 years ago '07        #43
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462

[video - click to view]

If u can get past his rappin voice, then he actually dope.....I understand why people might not like it tho
 6 years ago '12        #44
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
I just hate the fact that he tries to be C2 Wayne. I mean it sounds aight but at the same times its not

C2 Wayne was fire tho that's why I can listen to dude

Last edited by DoMieD; 12-07-2011 at 05:16 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #45
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
pos you gotta get off this kid's d!ck bro. you don't know sh*t about hip-hop if you are on here loving this one dimensional bullsh*t. i do drugs, i got my heart broken. there was one song out of the 28 you posted that is even halfway decent. this sh*t is whack as fu*k and only further proves why i haven't bought a cd in 5 years and still bump 90's sh*t in my whip. good day, keep listening to this rich little bi*ch cry.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i mean seriously.. his whiny a.ss voice, biting weezy's style...

[pic - click to view]

i think common said it best..

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #46
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
^lol u can dig pictures up of every1's childhood, that doesn't prove anything

And I listen to a lot of different music, u can't judge my music taste off 1 artist. Im just posting songs don't mind me
 6 years ago '04        #47
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 stl12188 said:
pos you gotta get off this kid's d!ck bro. you don't know sh*t about hip-hop if you are on here loving this one dimensional bullsh*t. i do drugs, i got my heart broken. there was one song out of the 28 you posted that is even halfway decent. this sh*t is whack as fu*k and only further proves why i haven't bought a cd in 5 years and still bump 90's sh*t in my whip. good day, keep listening to this rich little bi*ch cry.
really....so everything the past 5 years have been wack? you probably won't even buy the common video you posted

6 years ago '11        #48
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
yo if im listening to a fu*king white boy its gonna be my dude riff raff sodmg
 12-07-2011, 05:54 PM         #49
JG HF2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

his flow on this is one of my favorites
 6 years ago '12        #50
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 justinjones said:
really....so everything the past 5 years have been wack? you probably won't even buy the common video you posted

6 years ago '05        #51
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 justinjones said:

i have my ways of getting music, i am saying nothing has even been worth me spending money on to buy. it was a blanket statement directed toward the decline of real sh*t on the scene that gets promoted and is in record stores. like i said, this kid has this whiny a.ss voice and raps about the same sh*t all of the time. it's like the old crazy town and hed pe sh*t over hip-hop beats and its whack as fu*k. you two have been camping this thread for hours tryin to defend dude. content is whack, beats are tight, voice is annoying and the kid sounds the same on almost all of his tracks. i would never listen to a whole album of this sh*t. i have the dreamer/the believer on pre-order by the way because i am supporting real hip-hop. not some rich a.ss bi*ch crying about how bad his life is and how fu*ked up he gets.

Last edited by Philly B; 12-07-2011 at 06:00 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #52
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
 stl12188 said:
i have my ways of getting music, i am saying nothing has even been worth me spending money on to buy. it was a blanket statement directed toward the decline of real sh*t on the scene that gets promoted and is in record stores. like i said, this kid has this whiny a.ss voice and raps about the same sh*t all of the time. it's like the old crazy town and hed pe sh*t over hip-hop beats and its whack as fu*k. you two have been camping this thread for hours tryin to defend dude. content is whack, beats are tight, voice is annoying and the kid sounds the same on almost all of his tracks. i would never listen to a whole album of this sh*t. i have the dreamer/the believer on pre-order by the way because i am supporting real hip-hop. not some rich a.ss bi*ch crying about how bad his life is and how fu*ked up he gets.
Everything isn't for Everybody

keep it movin :greetings10:
 6 years ago '05        #53
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
this sh*t is whack and everyone besides the same three people that have been backin this little bi*ch up knows it.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #54
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
say what u want, Rich Hil >>>>> yelawolf, Mac miller, etc
 6 years ago '05        #55
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
i will bet u anything he doesn't even do 100,000 in record sales

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Philly B; 12-07-2011 at 06:23 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #56
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
that doesn't change the fact that his music is whack - unfortunately, it's the same three stans campin here defendin some whack bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #57
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
him and tom hanks' son should start a group. white boy mob.
 6 years ago '07        #58
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
Had to repost this

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #59
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 stl12188 said:
cool but there is not really a reason to go back in the thread and keep saying you don't like it.

i avoid most lil b threads because of this. i even said in this thread that i don't like half of this dudes music. i think it took 7 videos for me to say i liked a rap song he did
the only reason i know he was on the smokers club tour was because one of the artists i deal with is on there too

and a lot of "real" hip hop doesn't do over 100,000 so what does that prove?
 6 years ago '05        #60
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
had to repost this

[pic - click to view]

this kid could be doing anything with his life and he is some drug-addict bum a.ss dude screechin and wastin hot beats.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy