Danny Offers Rondo, Green, & two 1st rounders for Chris Paul

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2843 2843
Rondo would have a MVP season with the Hornets.. Big 3 is slowing him down
 6 years ago '07        #82
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 NJ Blazer said:
rondo would be trash on the hornets
Correction: Hornets would be trash with Rondo.

It's not gonna happen, of course the media is speculating because THEY WANT Cp3 in a large market. Two first round picks from Boston is not that appealing, especially if they add CP3 to what is already a pretty great team.
 6 years ago '11        #83
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
You know your true value to a team once trade season comes around and its time to clear cap space:ro ndocmonson:
 6 years ago '04        #84
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
F*ck rondo i dont want a point guard on my team that cant score. Dude jus gonna be a liability... It aint like the hornets are gonna have any scorers on the team to take the pressure of him.
 6 years ago '07        #85
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
because you saw him play on the hornets before to make this accurate a.ssessment of one of the best point guards in the game right?

Everybody wanna forget when Darren Collison came in and played cp3's role, and broke the rookie a.ssist record, then broke it again. His career high a.ssist game is one below cp3 at 20, in that same system, with those same players.
What point are you trying to make though? Cp3 is a product of what system? Jeff Bower was the coach at the time, JEFF BOWER. Darren couldn't consistently play like CP3 so I really don't get that.
 6 years ago '07        #86
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13059 13059
yo on the right team, anthony carter would be the GOAT PG. u don't know and u can't say otherwise, cuz u haven't seen it.

6 years ago '07        #87
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 glepurple said:
F*ck rondo i dont want a point guard on my team that cant score. Dude jus gonna be a liability... It aint like the hornets are gonna have any scorers on the team to take the pressure of him.
Rondo can score but he's too one dimensional, sole reason Hornet fans would be sick to their stomachs if that deal was even a possibility, let alone reality.
 6 years ago '04        #88
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
 sonof504 said:
Rondo can score but he's too one dimensional, sole reason Hornet fans would be sick to their stomachs if that deal was even a possibility, let alone reality.
He can get in the paint with the best of them...but he isnt a great finisher. Also I think it would be a challenge for him without any other proven scorers on the squad.
 6 years ago '09        #89
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,086 | Props total: 22531 22531
 sonof504 said:
What point are you trying to make though? Cp3 is a product of what system? Jeff Bower was the coach at the time, JEFF BOWER. Darren couldn't consistently play like CP3 so I really don't get that.
Point is, they got players down there and the rookie proved it's not a one man show. Marco got a ridiculous stroke, ariza is a solid small forward, emeka is a solid shot blocker and garbage man, david west is undersized but has a better mid range jumper than a lot of shooting guards in the nba. The point is they got a team, of grown professional athletes, and yet y'all try to downplay that and act like the team is a.ss. Everyone has a niche and something they can do, chris aint playing 5 on 1.
 6 years ago '09        #90
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
yo on the right team, anthony carter would be the GOAT PG. u don't know and u can't say otherwise, cuz u haven't seen it.

We gonna act like he ain't put the team on his back in the playoffs last year?
 6 years ago '07        #91
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13059 13059
 TriniSoldier said:
We gonna act like he ain't put the team on his back in the playoffs last year?
i saw him put himself on his back when he tried to tussle with d-wade?
 6 years ago '07        #92
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
Point is, they got players down there and the rookie proved it's not a one man show. Marco got a ridiculous stroke, ariza is a solid small forward, emeka is a solid shot blocker and garbage man, david west is undersized but has a better mid range jumper than a lot of shooting guards in the nba. The point is they got a team, of grown professional athletes, and yet y'all try to downplay that and act like the team is a.ss. Everyone has a niche and something they can do, chris aint playing 5 on 1.
Not sure who was making those points but it certainly wasn't me. Chris without a doubt makes the team way better but it's by no means a one man show. The Hornets had a top 5 defense last year if I'm not mistaken. Monty looks like a hell of a coach.

I think you're not giving Chris enough credit though. Did you watch that Laker series? Marco couldn't make a shot and West didn't play. Chris was playing MVP type basketball.

He nearly won the MVP but the media decided Kobe deserved his lifetime achievement award. So I wouldn't put Rondo on his level.
 6 years ago '09        #93
space
space
 sonof504 said:
Not sure who was making those points but it certainly wasn't me. Chris without a doubt makes the team way better but it's by no means a one man show. The Hornets had a top 5 defense last year if I'm not mistaken. Monty looks like a hell of a coach.

I think you're not giving Chris enough credit though. Did you watch that Laker series? Marco couldn't make a shot and West didn't play. Chris was playing MVP type basketball.

He nearly won the MVP but the media decided Kobe deserved his lifetime achievement award. So I wouldn't put Rondo on his level.
Nah it wasn't you I originally quoted someone else and you responded lol. He definitely did have a great series, 22 11 and 6 is great, plus his field goal percentage was marvelous. I give him a lot of credit he's one of the best in the game at what he does, but I speak more so to those who discredit rondo because he isn't taking 15 shots a game.
 6 years ago '07        #94
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
Nah it wasn't you I originally quoted someone else and you responded lol. He definitely did have a great series, 22 11 and 6 is great, plus his field goal percentage was marvelous. I give him a lot of credit he's one of the best in the game at what he does, but I speak more so to those who discredit rondo because he isn't taking 15 shots a game.
Yeah, I could tell from your post that it wasn't exactly directed at me. I feel you man, Rondo doesn't get the credit he deserves. I don't understand why Boston is shopping him around. Makes no sense to me
 6 years ago '09        #95
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 9058 9058
Some sources (Aldridge) are saying that Celtics offer will be Rondo and Avery Bradley and NOT Green and those two picks....which I guess one of them is a proctected top 10 pick......I dunno....I thought that pick wasnt a protected top 10.....I could be wrong

Celtics also looking to involve a third team to make it happen

Paul
Allen
Pierce
Garnett
O'Neal
Green
Iverson (lol)
then I think thats all they have under contract
 6 years ago '08        #96
Kingbonafyde 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
Im convinced Danny Ainge been hangin with Matt Millen & taking advice from him on how to destroy a franchise
 6 years ago '09        #97
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #98
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
God damn ainge is such a fu*king idiot it's
 6 years ago '06        #99
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
I'm all for trading Rondo for Paul, but not sure if it's worth Green as well...That's the type of offer you make if CP3 IS NOT in a final year.

At the same time Rondo isn't a true superstar and most likely will never be, unless your name is Shaq no superstar shoots 55%FT for example....If you know anything about basketball especially for a guard, this severely hinders the team on multiple levels.

If you can't shoot a jumper consistently, then what good is it taking it to the hole only to get fouled and shoot 50% at the FT line...

I do believe Green is in the C's future plans but everybody is expendable, if Danny truly thinks acquiring Paul this year is the chip that leads to signing dwight to a MAX then I'm all for it.

Last edited by Soraci7; 12-07-2011 at 11:58 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #100
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
rondo lost
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy