Top 5 CB's in the league according to bleacherreport.com

most viewed right now
 152
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 finishim said:
funny how the numbers show he only gave up 5 for 63 against Miami, yet Marshall had 109 yards thought he stayed on the number 1 all game?


He came out of the game at some point because he was cramping or some sh*t, I remember him on the sidelines

Try again


Looking at the stats, Revis has a 16 point better rating than Grimes why am I even wasting my time on this nonsense
 6 years ago '04        #42
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 INF4MOUS said:


He came out of the game at some point because he was cramping or some sh*t, I remember him on the sidelines

Try again


Looking at the stats, Revis has a 16 point better rating than Grimes why am I even wasting my time on this nonsense
really? that's only because of interceptions, qb rating is solely one picks and tds, so he had more ints, congrats, he's also given up 4 more yards per reception, 24 more YAC, 2 less pass defs, 4 more receptions, 3 less stops,133 more yards he's worse in nearly every other category

he must have left that pats game super early too right?
 6 years ago '07        #43
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 finishim said:
interesting that he gave up one catch for 4 yards, yet welker had 124 yards , thought he stayed on the best???
I don't know why Ryan didn't have him on Welker that game, but the next game Welker only put up 45 yards

Pay homage to the fu*king king n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #44
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 INF4MOUS said:
I don't know why Ryan didn't have him on Welker that game, but the next game Welker only put up 45 yards

Pay homage to the fu*king king n*gga
:rolleyes: but for some reason in that game revis gave up 67 yards

he doesn't guard the best every play, and now I can see you're making excuses, oh Rex must have taken him off you lost, and I'm done
 6 years ago '07        #45
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 finishim said:
really? that's only because of interceptions, qb rating is solely one picks and tds, so he had more ints, congrats, he's also given up 4 more yards per reception, 24 more YAC, 2 less pass defs, 4 more receptions, 3 less stops,133 more yards he's worse in nearly every other category

he must have left that pats game super early too right?


Son this is the last time I'm gonna tell you this. He covers the #1 receiver on the team most of the game. Yes they disguise coverage sometimes and yes they play zone sometimes, but 90% of the time he's manned up against the best receiver on the team.

The entire league knows it, it is discussed constantly, everyone on the planet knows it, it's called Revis Island, yet you call it a myth

You over here bringing up examples of New England who has 40 different weapons on the team as to why he didn't stop Welker, not to mention this was in 1 game out of 13

Grimes doesn't do that. Grimes covers whoever lines up on his side, Revis follows the receiver allover the field. Revis is the better player. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you that Brent fu*king Grimes is the best cornerback in the league



You over here telling me that even though EVERY SINGLE number 1 receiver who plays Atlanta puts up monster numbers, but yet they have the best corner in the NFL

That's like claiming to have the best run defense in the league when every good RB is putting up 100+ yards on you



Plain and simple the reason Grimes gives up less yards is because he isn't covering the #1 the same amount that Revis is, just like no other corner in the NFL is


Last edited by INFAMOUS; 12-06-2011 at 09:37 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #46
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
argument conceded, numbers never lie, but fanboys do, funny how the tune changes when reality is brought to the table, he's great, but grimes has been just as good, idk why you can't admit it
 6 years ago '11        #47
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
avatar space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 8814 8814
Grimes, Top 5?

 6 years ago '07        #48
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 finishim said:
argument conceded, numbers never lie, but fanboys do, funny how the tune changes when reality is brought to the table, he's great, but grimes has been just as good, idk why you can't admit it

[pic - click to view]



Covering #1's vs Covering #2's majority of the game.
 6 years ago '04        #49
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]



Covering #1's vs Covering #2's majority of the game.
oh now it's majority
 6 years ago '09        #50
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,082 | Props total: 22527 22527
bleacher report is trash stop posting there articles on this website.

arrington




what's haden's numbers looking like this year? anyone know? must not be doing that well since I haven't seen his name in this thread, albeit i just glanced around.
 6 years ago '07        #51
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 finishim said:
oh now it's majority
Son you really think he's manned up on every snap of every game?

That the Jets would never play zone coverage or try to trick the QB into thinking Revis was manned up and have another QB spying that area?

How dumb are you
 6 years ago '04        #52
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 TriniSoldier said:
bleacher report is trash stop posting there articles on this website.

arrington




what's haden's numbers looking like this year? anyone know? must not be doing that well since I haven't seen his name in this thread, albeit i just glanced around.
33 catches on 69 attempts, 2 tds, leads the nfl in pd with 14, no ints, stats wise he's the 6th best cover this year
 6 years ago '04        #53
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 INF4MOUS said:
Son you really think he's manned up on every snap of every game?

That the Jets would never play zone coverage or try to trick the QB into thinking Revis was manned up and have another QB spying that area?

How dumb are you
he's one of the top corners on snaps, ofcourse they can't every play, but that doesn't mean the other corners don't either
 6 years ago '10        #54
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Grimes getting love........


my cornerback
 6 years ago '07        #55
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 finishim said:
33 catches on 69 attempts, 2 tds, leads the nfl in pd with 14, no ints, stats wise he's the 6th best cover this year
Get a stat for the percentage of time he covers the #1

Until then your argument is irrelevant
 6 years ago '04        #56
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 INF4MOUS said:
Get a stat for the percentage of time he covers the #1

Until then your argument is irrelevant
find me one for revis, since he obviously doesn't
 6 years ago '07        #57
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
wheres asomugha
 6 years ago '08        #58
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,826 | Props total: 12537 12537
 jordanfreak7 said:
wheres asomugha
 6 years ago '07        #59
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
props to finishim

grimes

them recievers go after dunta & owens it doesnt matter where we put grimes

he hurt right now tho
 6 years ago '07        #60
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
one thing ive learned in the BXSC is stats & data only matter if it helps ya arguement

revis d!ckriders are the worse
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy