"Allen Gregory" To Be Cancelled by Next Week

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-07-2011, 02:12 AM         #21
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You have to be able to like characters for a show to be successful...Do you really want to spend thirty minutes of your time watching characters who are unlikable? No because well why would you LIKE to watch something you dont? Besides all that, the jokes just werent funny and everything from the animation to the voice acting was grating.
 12-07-2011, 06:22 AM         #22
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Series said:
You have to be able to like characters for a show to be successful...Do you really want to spend thirty minutes of your time watching characters who are unlikable? No because well why would you LIKE to watch something you dont? Besides all that, the jokes just werent funny and everything from the animation to the voice acting was grating.
I dont understand what you mean by "like"

I LIKED the fact that Allen G was self-centered, he's supposed to be the spoiled rich kid that gets everything he wants but learns sometimes that things dont always go your way even though your rich is fu*k. they drove that home alot, but it didnt get boring, Allen always got his come-upends when he got too full of himself.

jonah hill couldnt carry that show. outside of Allen, rest of the cast/characters are pretty bland......
 6 years ago '07        #23
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
you know what i hated about the show...the fact that the dad ignored julie..why the fu*k would you even adopt a kid if you're going to ignore her and sh*t on her..they should of just left it at allen gregory doing it

i thought that was stupid
 6 years ago '07        #24
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3235 3235
 WorldsStrangest said:
Stan and Kyle are boring as fu*k. Cartman's antics around them are only makes Stan and Kyle watchable. Would people really watch South Parkk like that if it was Stan and Kyle and no Cartman?? Hell i bet even Butters and Kenny would work better......

so over that show. Family Guy is one thing, fu*k it whatever, but South Park is borderline idiotic at times, ESPECIALLY that whole peroid where they would use a 30 minute script to beat you over the head with an over preachy soapbox rant that could have been referenced in 2 sentences.

dont even know why im going hard for Allen Gregory but damn, South Park and Family Guy arent the only animated shows on tv.

South Park works because all of the characters balance each other out and form a good cohesive bunch. If SP only focused on Cartman it would be terrible, the same goes for every other characters. Once in awhile its cool, but it would get old fast. When I watch AG I just want to punch Allen in the face half the time. Then, they focus sooo much on Allen that the rest of the characters get looked over. I have no feelings toward anyone on the show besides Allen and his dad. The only reason the dads noticeable is because he just lets Allen do whatever the fu*k he wants and excuses him for every time.
 6 years ago '07        #25
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3235 3235
 WorldsStrangest said:
only reason people watch animation domination is because there was football on fox earlier and people were too lazy to change the channel. hence why i watched Allen G on sunday....

LOL the pilot was the only ep i watched

still tho

i just think its kinda weak theyre gonna cancel this sh*t, i wanted to know where they'd go with it. tbh i just liked the show because they werent typical characters, even the black guy was crazy "extra" like they were parodies.

people take this cartoon sh*t too seriously. cartman is such a fu*king f*ggot of a character, but hes likable?? you guys arent over south park yet? whatever man whatever.....

Cartman works because he is so over the top. He behaves in a way so outside of how people in our society act. He does things that no one would do and the writers of SP dont put restrictions on his outlandish behavior or on the casts' mobility, ie kids going out of town with no problems and in no time. Allen Gregory is just a self-centered prick. He reminds you of a douchebag guy you met. There's nothing about his behavior that I can't actually see happening, in one form or another. He's a d!ck to everyone, why would I want to watch that? I dont
 6 years ago '11        #26
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 GrimeyMoney said:

[pic - click to view]

Fox has extended the run of Allen Gregory … sort of. The network will preempt the seventh and final (for now) episode of the low-rated freshman animated series, slated for Sunday, December 11, to air an all-holiday-themed animated block. A Christmas The Cleveland Show episode will run in the 8:30 PM slot that night, while the last installment from Allen Gregory‘s 7-episode order will air in the time period the following Sunday. That’s expected to be the show’s series finale as a renewal is extremely unlikely. Five episodes in, the series is still sliding in the ratings after a lackluster premiere.

This show had humor that went WAY over the American publics head kinda like Space Invader Zim when it was on Nickelodeon! - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '07        #27
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2459 2459
never bothered watching this show .. i dvr'ed a few epiosdes too but upon hearing how garbage it is i didn't even bother watching them and deleted all of them from my list
 6 years ago '04        #28
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
Ok , let me say my piece. First off, Allen Gregory needs to go. I knew it was going sometime soon. The dad is fu*king stupid and so is Jeremy. Julie is okay, but not good enough to carry the show. Patrick is okay because he is the opposite of Allen.

Now that that's done, two words for the South Park argument, "Butters bi*ches!!!" Lol
 6 years ago '11        #29
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
I didn't understand how he's supposed to be all boss and then acts like a fu*kin pdussy bish around that one kid.. show was type weak
 12-07-2011, 04:58 PM         #30
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x-milky said:
i wanna check it out. where can i watch it at?
hulu man.

I was hoping for much more from this. I was just excited to get rid of some wack a.ss seth mcfarlen show off FOX....seriously all this shows are terrible now.

This show was a big disappointment tho

his teacher tho.... she could get it

[pic - click to view]

the only time i laughed watching the first 3 or 4 episodes was when he was sitting outside waiting for the principal to get out of her car.
 6 years ago '05        #31
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
f*ggots should of kept King of the Hill on.
 6 years ago '05        #32
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,722 | Props total: 2207 2207
The problem with Allen Gregory is that it had the makings of a good show but it just turned out to be wack. Not one episode got a chuckle outta me.
 6 years ago '04        #33
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 430 430
 DallasTexas said:
if u want animation domination either you dont have cable or are a fukin lame

grow up... football is on at 7pm on sunday
Or you can download them or stream them.
 6 years ago '05        #34
Avenger772 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,241 | Props total: 126 126
Allen Gregory was god awful. And it's going to be replaced with Napoleon Dynamite cartoon. They are like 7 years too late for that sh*t. No one cares anymore.

I didn't like Bob's Burgers when it first came on but after watching a few episodes it began growing on me.
 12-07-2011, 05:55 PM         #35
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bobs burgers needs to comeback
but they gonna put that new show napolean dynamite instead
 12-07-2011, 06:13 PM         #36
Lupin Fiasco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I tried to like Allen Gregory, I really did, cuz I'm a fan of Jonah Hill, but damn, this show managed to keep me frowning, I actually got happy when commercials came on. It made me thankful for the newer episodes of FG & Simpsons cuz even that mediocrity is a godsend compared to this bland show.
 6 years ago '08        #37
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
main character was a motor mouth as*hole and was funny at first but the nasty a.ss principal attraction threw me off and i couldnt get with the 2 gay father's sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #38
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
bobs burgers was a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #39
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 934 934
 pufntrees718 said:
bobs burgers needs to comeback
but they gonna put that new show napolean dynamite instead
It's coming back in march with new episodes
 12-07-2011, 07:01 PM         #40
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
if u want animation domination either you dont have cable or are a fukin lame

grow up... football is on at 7pm on sunday
nooo

because sunday night games this year are a.ss. you should of known.

sh*t has been nothing but blow outs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy