NFL Aaron Hernandez : "Imagine I go in a club and niggas try me"
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Porzingis Sliding Up In These Thots DM's
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lying Thot Falsely Accused Football Players of Rape After Taking Doubl..
110 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
What Is Your Female Body Type Preference From This Pic?
183 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
7169 pageviews
84 comments

ChrisStokes 98 heat pts98
space
space
$18,133 | Props total: 1228 1228
"Allen Gregory" To Be Cancelled by Next Week

[pic - click to view]

Fox has extended the run of Allen Gregory … sort of. The network will preempt the seventh and final (for now) episode of the low-rated freshman animated series, slated for Sunday, December 11, to air an all-holiday-themed animated block. A Christmas The Cleveland Show episode will run in the 8:30 PM slot that night, while the last installment from Allen Gregory‘s 7-episode order will air in the time period the following Sunday. That’s expected to be the show’s series finale as a renewal is extremely unlikely. Five episodes in, the series is still sliding in the ratings after a lackluster premiere.

[pic - click to view]

‘Allen Gregory’ To Be Preempted Next Week – Deadline.com

84 comments for ""Allen Gregory" To Be Cancelled by Next Week"

5 years ago '06        #2
ChrisStokes 98 heat pts98 OP
space
space
I really wanted to like this show. I watched every episode in the hopes it would get better. I just can’t get behind a show where a child manipulates everyone around him for his own extreme selfish purposes week after week and he gets away with it. I could mention many other low points about the show but its not worth it. There is just nothing positive about this show. Just take it off now.
 5 years ago '06        #3
ChrisStokes 98 heat pts98 OP
space
space
I think the worst thing about this show is that there are no likeable characters. The idea of a self-centered kid works (look at Eric Cartman, he’s fantastic), but the problem here is that his dad is even more horrible than his son. Other than that, there a no strong, sane characters.
 5 years ago '07        #4
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,690 | Props total: 8 8
yeah i forced myself to live with it for whatever reason
 5 years ago '07        #5
KeepinItTrill 22 heat pts22
space
space
$43,640 | Props total: 6461 6461
watched like 10 minutes of the premiere episode and turned it off, sh*t was beyond stupid and corny.

and I like Jonah, but something was just missing.

oh yea, South Park > *

5 years ago '07        #6
TH35 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$79,622 | Props total: 8866 8866
 GrimeyMoney said:
I think the worst thing about this show is that there are no likeable characters. The idea of a self-centered kid works (look at Eric Cartman, he’s fantastic), but the problem here is that his dad is even more horrible than his son. Other than that, there a no strong, sane characters.
There are.
 5 years ago '07        #7
Ham Rove 3503 heat pts3503
space
space
space
$54,453 | Props total: 16275 16275
they made julie try to be likable, but yeah i just wanted Allen to get kidnapped lol he was an as*hole.
 5 years ago '04        #8
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,888 | Props total: 890 890
Good Bring back bobs burgers
 5 years ago '07        #9
TH35 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
they made julie try to be likable, but yeah i just wanted Allen to get kidnapped lol he was an as*hole.
Julie and that kid that's Allen's only friend. The show is okay but I won't care if its gone. Bob Burgers should've came back earlier.
 12-06-2011, 09:55 PM         #10
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont get whats the whole likeable bullsh*t?

i dont want to be friends and go drink beers with the fu*king characters, i just want to be entertained.....

the episode i watched last week wasnt the best thing in the whole world, but then i see people fawn of South Park, and honestly, id rather watch this.

maybe they should have dumbed it down for some of you guys....
 12-06-2011, 09:55 PM         #11
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
Good Bring back bobs burgers
see, now that was a sh*t show
 5 years ago '07        #12
space
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
see, now that was a sh*t show
Bobs burgers is hilarious.
 12-06-2011, 10:33 PM         #13
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Bobs burgers is hilarious.
Better than Allen Gregory tho?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #14
TH35 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
if u want animation domination either you dont have cable or are a fukin lame

grow up... football is on at 7pm on sunday
DVR or Download
 5 years ago '04        #15
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 775 775
 WorldsStrangest said:

[pic - click to view]

Yeah it really is, and I HATED Bob's Burgers when it first came on. That show sh*ts on allen gregory
 5 years ago '07        #16
space
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:

[pic - click to view]

its 100x better than allen gregory, hence why its coming back for a 2nd season lol. Allen Gregory had all the talent, the execution was just poor. The only problem with Bobs burgers was the pilot, the pilot was bad.
 12-07-2011, 12:12 AM         #17
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:

only reason people watch animation domination is because there was football on fox earlier and people were too lazy to change the channel. hence why i watched Allen G on sunday....

Jumpoff21 said:
Yeah it really is, and I HATED Bob's Burgers when it first came on. That show sh*ts on allen gregory
 minimafia_aj said:
its 100x better than allen gregory, hence why its coming back for a 2nd season lol. Allen Gregory had all the talent, the execution was just poor. The only problem with Bobs burgers was the pilot, the pilot was bad.
LOL the pilot was the only ep i watched

still tho

i just think its kinda weak theyre gonna cancel this sh*t, i wanted to know where they'd go with it. tbh i just liked the show because they werent typical characters, even the black guy was crazy "extra" like they were parodies.

people take this cartoon sh*t too seriously. cartman is such a fu*king f*ggot of a character, but hes likable?? you guys arent over south park yet? whatever man whatever.....
 5 years ago '07        #18
space
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
only reason people watch animation domination is because there was football on fox earlier and people were too lazy to change the channel. hence why i watched Allen G on sunday....

LOL the pilot was the only ep i watched

still tho

i just think its kinda weak theyre gonna cancel this sh*t, i wanted to know where they'd go with it. tbh i just liked the show because they werent typical characters, even the black guy was crazy "extra" like they were parodies.

people take this cartoon sh*t too seriously. cartman is such a fu*king f*ggot of a character, but hes likable?? you guys arent over south park yet? whatever man whatever.....
Cartman isn't the only character on south park tho, the thing with likability is when something bad happens to Stan or Kyle you're like oh that sucks. Cartman is an as*hole, hes supposed to be, but the rest aren't. Thats why he works.
 5 years ago '05        #19
Krazie 128 heat pts128
space
space
$42,254 | Props total: 11517 11517
 DallasTexas said:

You don't own a DVR, broke n*gga?

And I enjoyed bits and pieces of this show, it had some moments. But, I can definitely see why it's not doing well.
 12-07-2011, 01:44 AM         #20
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Cartman isn't the only character on south park tho, the thing with likability is when something bad happens to Stan or Kyle you're like oh that sucks. Cartman is an as*hole, hes supposed to be, but the rest aren't. Thats why he works.
Stan and Kyle are boring as fu*k. Cartman's antics around them are only makes Stan and Kyle watchable. Would people really watch South Parkk like that if it was Stan and Kyle and no Cartman?? Hell i bet even Butters and Kenny would work better......

so over that show. Family Guy is one thing, fu*k it whatever, but South Park is borderline idiotic at times, ESPECIALLY that whole peroid where they would use a 30 minute script to beat you over the head with an over preachy soapbox rant that could have been referenced in 2 sentences.

dont even know why im going hard for Allen Gregory but damn, South Park and Family Guy arent the only animated shows on tv.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gahdamn! Thick, pretty, AND talented?!
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "Get me a picture of those t1tties," Clerk Records Perv Cop Begging Fo..
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Feb 21 - Malia Obama and her rich friends
208 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside S8 Leak, First Day Cop?
22 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
TV characters you loved at first but became gradually more unlikable as the sh..
148 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Wonder Woman just had its first screening and the fan reactions are i..
105 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dubai ❤ Persian
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Feb 21 - World's Fastest Computer Allows China to 'Predict the Future'
67 comments
23 hours ago