Most Slept On Mixtapes of 2011

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 Frank Whyte said:
What the fu*k is this fu*kery
Gmoney the face of bx bro you aint know?

6 years ago '04        #62
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6476 6476
 Fade said:
Not really. This is a remedy for those who keep complaining about the state of hip hop, how it's dead or how everything sucks. The tapes in this thread highlight the fact that there is still dope sh*t out there. If you're willing to get away from your usual catalog you'll find time easily to listen to a new artist. It's not that hard...
the bad part is that dudes are giving reasons and LINKS to see about the artist they talking about. its like a wide open pass in the end zone to some new music and people want to drop the ball
 6 years ago '05        #63
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
 Space 2020 said:
Gmoney the face of bx bro you aint know?

nah i aint kno plehboi
 6 years ago '05        #64
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 1595 1595
JD Riggz-Replay Value. Check my dudes records out here. He been doin his thang but just highly slept-on. Check him out. Mixtape just came out last week. Great responses too. Was shocked myself when I heard the final result.

to download the tape

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by highcalibermusi; 12-07-2011 at 03:35 PM..
 12-07-2011, 03:23 PM         #65
Lyriceater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just downloaded that Boldy James tape.
 12-07-2011, 03:26 PM         #66
Lyriceater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Co$$ - Sleepwalking

[pic - click to view]

Co$$ is a rapper you might have heard if you fu*ks with Blu. He's appeared on many of his projects and they do a lot of work together. This sh*t got some dope beats, the lyrics are definitely there and he got a nice chill flow. Simply put, if you like rappers like Blu, I'm sure you'll like this. But then again, I think everybody that likes and follows Blu musically knows about this.

6 years ago '10        #67
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,848 | Props total: 8205 8205

[pic - click to view]

12-07-2011, 04:53 PM         #68
lyonsm316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Not really. This is a remedy for those who keep complaining about the state of hip hop, how it's dead or how everything sucks. The tapes in this thread highlight the fact that there is still dope sh*t out there. If you're willing to get away from your usual catalog you'll find time easily to listen to a new artist. It's not that hard...
This is the problem with music fans now, they are just sheep who follow the young money rubbish that's shoved down their throats instead of understanding what good music is.
 6 years ago '11        #69
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
no hate, but I gave a couple of these cats a listen and them n*ggas aint got "it" that omen n*gga zzzzz. That grimey cat was horrible too
 6 years ago '11        #70
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 Fade said:
Grimey isn't a serious rapper (at least I hope not). He's just fu*kin around...
Why does anybody on here say Grimey isn't a serious rapper does he SAY something in his music to state he isn't serious I've only listened to 1 of his songs. But everyone on here says he's not "serious" what's a serious rapper cuz if that's the cause you could say the same thing about Asher Roth or RiffRaff or Kat Williams...I just don't understand his logic. All I know is that a sh*tload of people on Boxden says he's not a "Serious rapper" and the consensus is he spits better than me...(whatever) although I have not listened to his entire album I've read of post about his music and he is serious as fu*k at least to me. - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '06        #71
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
terrace martin is slept on as hell.

this tape spit hot fiyah
 12-07-2011, 05:53 PM         #72
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

[pic - click to view]

12-07-2011, 06:05 PM         #73
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithClark said:
Why does anybody on here say Grimey isn't a serious rapper does he SAY something in his music to state he isn't serious I've only listened to 1 of his songs. But everyone on here says he's not "serious" what's a serious rapper cuz if that's the cause you could say the same thing about Asher Roth or RiffRaff or Kat Williams...I just don't understand his logic. All I know is that a sh*tload of people on Boxden says he's not a "Serious rapper" and the consensus is he spits better than me...(whatever) although I have not listened to his entire album I've read of post about his music and he is serious as fu*k at least to me. - Keith Clark
A serious rapper is one who talks about serious issues. Some do it strictly as a passtime.
 6 years ago '04        #74
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
The Interlude by daytona came out late 2010 but fu*k it...n*ggas are sleepin on it
 6 years ago '11        #75
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 DiverseComplex said:
A serious rapper is one who talks about serious issues. Some do it strictly as a passtime.
I feel that. - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '11        #76
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 KeithClark said:
Ask Gimey himself if he's a serious rapper. If he doesn't troll like he usually does he'll tell you no. A serious rapper is tryin to get a deal and a meal from his rhymes, not one who just spits nonsense as a hobby. Asher Roth IS a serious rapper, he did make XXL's list. Do you see Grimey doin this? No.
 6 years ago '04        #77
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1290 1290

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

And even though it isn't a mixtape it still needs mentioning.
G-Side iSland

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #78
cw10304 
space
space
$927 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #79
cw10304 
space
space
$927 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #80
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6476 6476
 KeithClark said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago