Jan 27 - ***50 Cent Talks On Irv Gotti's Arrest, JADAKISS, FAT JOE, Hot 97FM Tsunami song***

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
87 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,711 | Props total: 388 388
lol 50 is c*cky, that's gonna be a major factor in his downfall. Ya just gotta keep it humble.
 12 years ago '04        #42
cnice 
space
space
$1,246 | Props total: 0 0
lol its the 3rd time im sayin it..im still not buyin this n*ggas album
 01-27-2005, 04:23 PM         #43
J-Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a 50 cent.. i wish hed get off his a.ss and make some real music for the true fans
candy shop and disco inferno was some of the wackest sh*t i ever heard
 01-27-2005, 04:24 PM         #44
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimyellow said:
50 is right about most of the interview. And who gives a fu*k about who can fu*k each other up in a battle, yea D-BLOCK would probably eat G-UNIT but in the end, G-UNIT sells records and that equals more cake. To be honest Jadakiss the only n*gga gettin cake in D-BLOCk anyway :-/
bruh jada aint gettin more money then styles every album jada drops or d block drops styles gets paid d block is his sh*t he owns it who gives a fu*k bout who sells more i fu*k wit d-block cause they keep dat sh*t gutta dem n*ggas dont get caught up in dat bull sh*t and if u actually listen to music it aint hard to see dat styles should be in everybodys top 3 cause he is a lyrical monster but like styles said "i prolly wont blow for the fact that im hard"
 12 years ago '04        #45
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,556 | Props total: 133 133
D Block....well Jada is gonna give it to G Unit and watch Joe Budden get involved with it
 12 years ago '04        #46
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
New York fans arent haters like he puts them out to be,i mean look at how many people blew up jay,nas,big pun(r.i.p),biggie,etc.All those artist we're hood modafu*kas when they blew up,after they blew up they still get respect.G-unit dosent get respect in ny basically 'cause 50 thinks he tha sh*t! he thinks he runs sh*t in ny he gets on hot97 and sais he's like the president of ny and sh*t alot of people dont respect that especially since jay,nas and other rappers that have been doing this sh*t for a while are still in the game,that sh*t gets no play here.Maybe down south but out here theres too many r*pers out there better then 50(lyrically),new york hip hop fans have and will allways be more interested in lyrics rather then beats.Ill admit also,ny fans dont buy many records that's why nas and other rappers are strugglin to even go gold.The main people that buy albums are white suburban kids and females.
 01-27-2005, 07:40 PM         #47
Kool Aid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ this snitch, talking sh*t cuz people locked up now, why ddint he ever mention dude who murdered hiss.lutty mom before? and he has yet to ever try and meet murder inc face to face when they challenged him and jadakiss and d block are pu**yz for not beefing with him so im hoping TS will murda his a.ss
 01-27-2005, 09:12 PM         #48
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And in a way, New York's love is not visible like in the South. In the South, you come on stage and ni99as started jumping around , acting wild and sh!t, taking off their shirts. In New York, a motherf#@$er will just look at you all day and nod and be like, 'Yeah, I'm feeling this cat,' and that's it."
n*ggas out here jus tired of him, we(not me personally) been listenenin to fifty years be4 shady, we heard him evolve, and basically sell out. he dont respect the fans, the fans dont respect him. basically- "how you gonna get where your going if you forget where your from", be4 the fame dat n*gga used to mention NY in like every rhyme, now he from cali. oh well, he sound madd that theirs madd n*ggas who get love in NY, jus not him.

Last edited by hovdontretire; 01-27-2005 at 09:14 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #49
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
stop hating bi*ches, everytime u diss his upcoming lp u base it on those 2 tracks Disco Inferno and Candy Shop, there jus bi*ch tracks cause he knows that 50% of the ppl who actually buy his albums are females, but there will be thugg sh*t on there of course u stupid a.ss idiots, and yeh he shouldnt of started beef with jadakiss and dblock, gunit cliq aint got nuff soldiers to compete with dblock, what banks and yayo thats really it dblock is stacked, but i can see where 50 is coming from his lp is dropping and he needs attention around it SMART NIGAA i wanna see it DBLOCK VS G-UNIT be the biggest beef ever
 01-27-2005, 09:58 PM         #50
currryy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol marketing purposes give 5o his props but wen it comes to the music standpoint get the fu*k outta here 5o fell off havnt heard some old mixtape type sh*t form him in a very long time, hes gettin his money but sellin his sould when he retiers hes not ganna get his respect like say a nas jay pun big pac...we need more real artist out tehre like a immortal technique..or a new era KRS 1
 01-27-2005, 11:25 PM         #51
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn...The haters come out in full force when 50 is mentioned... I mean sh*t... just let it go, listen to whoever the fu*k you want to...n*gga ain't on your doorstep forcing his album on you...its you muthafu*kas that are gonna be downloadin the sh*t the minute it drops...
 01-28-2005, 12:25 AM         #52
Kool Aid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunit4life said:
stop hating bi*ches, everytime u diss his upcoming lp u base it on those 2 tracks Disco Inferno and Candy Shop, there jus bi*ch tracks cause he knows that 50% of the ppl who actually buy his albums are females, but there will be thugg sh*t on there of course u stupid a.ss idiots, and yeh he shouldnt of started beef with jadakiss and dblock, gunit cliq aint got nuff soldiers to compete with dblock, what banks and yayo thats really it dblock is stacked, but i can see where 50 is coming from his lp is dropping and he needs attention around it SMART NIGAA i wanna see it DBLOCK VS G-UNIT be the biggest beef ever

^^^ lmao ur a f*g lmao 50 cent has never made a thug song in his life and no real thug has ever bumped 50 cent lmao...
 01-28-2005, 01:19 AM         #53
-ߣTTT- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrs200x said:
Damn...The haters come out in full force when 50 is mentioned... I mean sh*t... just let it go, listen to whoever the fu*k you want to...n*gga ain't on your doorstep forcing his album on you...its you muthafu*kas that are gonna be downloadin the sh*t the minute it drops...

THA TRUTH HAS COME OUT !!!
 01-28-2005, 08:03 AM         #54
mitemouse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"k i s s mmmmmeeee....and i just want to make love"

Jadakiss does bi*ch songs just like 50...why not go after that market? it would be silly not to...make money not friends..you think 50 gives a sh*t about what anyone on this board thiterernks...

Some people always say others are d!ckriding but you probably d!ckriding somebody too..like dipset, d block, terrorsquad, mobb deep, g-unit, murda inc,etc. i listen to whatever sounds good in my car no matter who produces it...as long as the music is free, then it will get played!

like dave chappelle show says:
we are at the haters ball of 2005!! hate! hate! hate!!
 01-28-2005, 11:05 AM         #55
Georgia Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"And in a way, New York's love is not visible like in the South. In the South, you come on stage and ni99as started jumping around , acting wild and sh!t, taking off their shirts. In New York, a motherf#@$er will just look at you all day and nod and be like, 'Yeah, I'm feeling this cat,' and that's it."-50 Cent

at least he's correct about the south lol......
 12 years ago '04        #56
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 903 903
 Kool Aid said:
^^^ lmao ur a f*g lmao 50 cent has never made a thug song in his life and no real thug has ever bumped 50 cent lmao...
u sound extremely stupid.....pure hate in your blood to make a statement like *smh*
 12 years ago '04        #57
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 903 903
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
New York fans arent haters like he puts them out to be,i mean look at how many people blew up jay,nas,big pun(r.i.p),biggie,etc.All those artist we're hood modafu*kas when they blew up,after they blew up they still get respect.
being from ny, i have to disagree, ALOT of ny fans are haters (including myself sometimes, lol) andyuor theory about ny artists that blew up, well....

jay-reasonable doubt was gols for a loooooong time until his name became main stream

nas-illmatic....hailed one of the best ever, and just went PLATINUM

big pun-had success because he established a unique audience where he had major latin support

biggie-probably the only successful ny dude that we supported, but like jay and nas, he didn't do any real damage until the 2nd lp...which was more commercial.

now dodn't get me wrong, they all do get the respect they deserve, but coming into the game, they didn't get instant success like you mentioned.
 01-28-2005, 07:59 PM         #58
REAL TALK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some real dumb a.sses talking on this. Why all the hate for 50 now? Cuz he soldl 11 mil? What a difference a year makes. Yall were drooling for whatever mixtape the n*gga dropped. He makes good songs that if any of yall young a.sses heard at a club, you would be right out there dancing. n*gga speak his mind, what's wrong wit that?
 12 years ago '04        #59
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,629 | Props total: 4146 4146
50 is eating that sh*t up...

I dont wish any ill intent to Irv. Hope he gets off.
 01-29-2005, 03:33 AM         #60
Peruvianfinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In New York, a motherf#@$er will just look at you all day and nod and be like, 'Yeah, I'm feeling this cat,' and that's it."[/QUOTE]

^sh*t is true..lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
469 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy