Jan 27 - ***50 Cent Talks On Irv Gotti's Arrest, JADAKISS, FAT JOE, Hot 97FM Tsunami song***

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wwf legend gail kim
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 78 78
50 cents the man.....he should just shoot ja that'd be sweet
 12 years ago '04        #22
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,505 | Props total: 919 919
 Myworld82 said:
but lets see here...who's in the top 20 from up north right now....my point exactly...

and for you all to sit and admit to the fact that ya'll don't support ya'll artists as much, answers the question why they are catering to down south fans more recently...just think about it, who isn't using lil jon and jazze pha beats lately?

50 is talkin real sh*t. When he said he's k!lling them musically, ya'll are thinking the wrong way. Who spits better lyrics, of course it's Jada and Styles. Who makes better music, thats what it comes down to. And when you got Dre and Em on your side, these are guys that are talented MUSICALLY. They look at the whole picture. 50 has now taken the formula, and regardless of what you think, he knows how to make a hot song, even if the lyrics are sub par. That's what he's saying. He's saying that the people respond to him musically, meaning the whole picture. Get off your high horse and realize that everyone that listens to hip hop doesn't necessarily listen to it for the lyrics. Hell, most don't.
^^^excellent point. unfortunately in this industry, it's dominated by white people and women as it's main consumer. i would honestly say about 40% actually care about "lyrics". so while we knock 50 for his trashy nursery ryhmes (which really aren't bad) we have to understand that when "candy shop" plays in the clubs eventually.....you will see every woman possible on that dance floor.....and you'll be right there joining them. 50 knows the market, and that's why he continue to make headlines.
 12 years ago '04        #23
CLICKCLICK 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 15 15
i hope nas and jada get together on a track and etherize 50. 2 c*cky
 12 years ago '04        #24
N - Titty 
space
space
$4,527 | Props total: 0 0
YALL crazy

u dont think interscope decided
yea its time d block blew the fu*k up
and wat sells
controversy

SO LETS GET OUR BIGGEST ARTIST DISSING D BLOCK ..get them sum mainstream exposure..i see even fu*king grunge rockers at my uni talking about piggy back etc..

then u manufacture sum beef and boost sales

fu*k this WRESTLING RAP sh*t

yall need to wake up and realise sum beef aint real
 12 years ago '04        #25
willi150 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,381 | Props total: 75 75
this album better be good since he talkin all this ish right now
 01-27-2005, 01:26 PM         #26
ejp305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N - Titty said:
YALL crazy

u dont think interscope decided
yea its time d block blew the fu*k up
and wat sells
controversy

SO LETS GET OUR BIGGEST ARTIST DISSING D BLOCK ..get them sum mainstream exposure..i see even fu*king grunge rockers at my uni talking about piggy back etc..

then u manufacture sum beef and boost sales

fu*k this WRESTLING RAP sh*t

yall need to wake up and realise sum beef aint real
exactly im begening to think their is no piggy bank song

Last edited by ejp305; 01-27-2005 at 01:27 PM..
 01-27-2005, 01:42 PM         #27
Sa|man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good lookin....
 01-27-2005, 01:57 PM         #28
DJSLASH1981 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 willi150 said:
this album better be good since he talkin all this ish right now
50 is talkin hisself right into has been status...tryin to sell another 11 mill wit the same bullsh*t if he so musically better than everybody.....talk wit ur talent not wit threats
 12 years ago '04        #29
deziking 58 heat pts58
space
space
$17,295 | Props total: 1149 1149
i eat beef when fu*kin going to mcdonalds and sh*t it don't matter to me sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #30
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
 CentsCuZ said:
Here is the question i want to know the answer to:

if the 1 million people that bought Jadakiss's album fought against the 11 million that bought 50's album who would win.... that's an 11:1 ratio, but u might have alot of girls and dudes going through puberty on 50's side... would be interesting.
yo i think i can easily take 11 50 cent fans...

i'd do my part :)
 01-27-2005, 02:17 PM         #31
canalstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent is making all the rounds to all the media outlets that are willing to hear his comments about Irv Gotti as he continues to build up the buzz for his next album. Just minutes ago, 50 conducted an interview with AllHipHop and two of its staff reporters, Remmie Strong and Nolan Fresh. 50 had some choice words when speaking on Irv Gotti's arrest and his a.ssociation with Kenneth Supreme McGriff.

50'S COMMENTS ON IRV GOTTI'S ARREST:
I think it's sad [about] Irv Gotti's situation," 50 Cent told AllHipHop.com. "He's the guy who allowed his blessings to turn into something negative. After establishing himself in the music business, he tried to become something he never had the heart to be in his neighborhood. That's where "Gotti' came from. He was DJ Irv ahead of that. Anybody that's in the street is trying to get out. You can't blame anyone but Irv."

AUDIO LINK OF THE INTERVIEW

(GIVE PROPS)
 12 years ago '04        #32
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,244 | Props total: 2 2
props on da audio link, haven't been to da allhiphop site in years.
 12 years ago '04        #33
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 10 10
50 Is A Smart business man....release the diss a week before his album to get even a bigger buzz.....he will probably go gold his first week....i wouldnt be shocked if he went platinum his first week either....we all kno 50 Doesnt have lyrics...but theres one thing that 50 does have...melody....with the melody he makes catchy songs which attract those little girls/boys....therefore he sells records...

Last edited by Mike Lyricalone; 01-27-2005 at 03:01 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #34
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 15 15
lol 50 wuz spittin sum real talk... cept that sh*t about d-block, fu*k outta here.
 01-27-2005, 03:03 PM         #35
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"who would you go with? The artist that sells 11 million or the artist that does 1 [million]?"

ok i know he sayin business but still i don't giva fu*k...if tha dude can rap an knowz wtf he is doin then that is all that matterz...look @ methodman in my opinion him an redman r nasty...tical 0: the prequel was horrible..but i still listen 2 him i don't giva fu*k how much they sell there r plenty of rapperz who don't sell alot cuz not alotta ppl buy their sh*t but they still good

"If Star and Buc Wild would have did that, it would have been okay, that's 'cause we listen to Star and Buc for that."

no i don't giva damn ne1 who sayz that is a cruel person in general we got millionz of dead bodiez down there still poppin up how dare he say that for real...an star an buc wild r in CT now on power 104.1 how tha hell he listenin 2 them...w/e newayz...i hope jadakiss muderz him if he makez a diss track i know jada will
 12 years ago '05        #36
NaChOs 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 0 0
man fu*k 50 he is a little bi*ch
 12 years ago '04        #37
<the takeova> 
space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 0 0
man 50 needs to get off his own d!ck he a sucka a.ss n*gga that need to start sh*t to make money wow let me find out thats what you have to do now a days start some beef with some random n*ggaz to see 500,000 in ur 1st week

Last edited by <the takeova>; 01-27-2005 at 03:20 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #38
DoN BLaZe34 
space
space
space
$1,437 | Props total: 0 0
he's a smart business man, but he's wildin...
 12 years ago '05        #39
kaseemromani 38 heat pts38
space
space
$2,646 | Props total: 108 108
yo i can take on 11 mill girls id vaporize them then pound them into the floor. and wtf 50 talkin bout disco inferno sucks and so does candy shop his big headed buck teeth darkwingduck lookin a.ss n*gga face look like a cracked up bulletin board
 12 years ago '04        #40
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
this n*gga is a fu*kin clown..and to all of you who decide to buy his cd and support him, the same can be said to you. I don't even wanna hear that his album is hot and all that sh*t when it isnt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
235 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
239 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
165 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy