Minnesota Vikings @ Detroit Lions - Week 14 (1pm est. FOX)

most viewed right now
 101
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 81
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 dtownboy313 said:
We fu*king the vikings up Flat!!!!!!
 banga said:
somebody is scared to put that avy up

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #62
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
@ lion fans all of a sudden wanting to participate in avy bets this week
 6 years ago '04        #63
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 TheT said:

[pic - click to view]

never bet my avy before...why start now

We still fu*king yall up doe!!!! No AP No Problem
 6 years ago '04        #64
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3908 3908
 dtown1759 said:
nah honestly i could see it possssssssssibly with all our injuries and bonehead plays as of late i was just bustin biscuit's balls because i saw that he posted in the thread and was expecting pure hate till I saw it and was like
I guess we've come a long way since these bold proclamations

You're laughing but honestly, nothing I said in that post is false. I'm only giving you props now because Stafford played better last week in New Orleans than he did against Green Bay. Tell me I'm wrong. By me saying you now have a better chance and that any team could win in this game I all of a sudden look like a joke?

I'm done bruh. You want me to troll you but I'm gonna fall back and see how it all plays out.
 6 years ago '05        #65
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 dtownboy313 said:
never bet my avy before...why start now

We still fu*king yall up doe!!!! No AP No Problem
It's cool man...not everyone is built like that...I know.
[pic - click to view]



I"m actually surprised as many people put their avys up as it is. Normally the majority of you are shook.
 6 years ago '04        #66
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,037 | Props total: 11841 11841
What happened to the funny biscuit that said we hadnt won sh*t n 81 years? I miss him :(

On some real sh*t, You're absolutely right bruh. I agree we've been fu*king ourselves with dumbsh*t penalties. I'm just now getting over the shock value of the anti-trolling,, but I guess at some point it had to stop, so I guess at a time when your season is in limbo is as good a time as any (don't mean that as a cheap shot either, i feel for bears fans, having gone thru stafford getting hurt every year until this one and CJ last year has sucked)
 6 years ago '04        #67
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3908 3908
 dtown1759 said:
What happened to the funny biscuit that said we hadnt won sh*t n 81 years? I miss him :(
 dtown1759 said:
On some real sh*t, You're absolutely right bruh. I agree we've been fu*king ourselves with dumbsh*t penalties. I'm just now getting over the shock value of the anti-trolling,, but I guess at some point it had to stop, so I guess at a time when your season is in limbo is as good a time as any (don't mean that as a cheap shot either, i feel for bears fans, having gone thru stafford getting hurt every year until this one and CJ last year has sucked)


I'm falling back man. The Bears gotta focus on us from here on in straight up. Packers fans been chillin all season only stuck on them and winning like a bi*ch. I'm following suit...
 6 years ago '04        #68
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,191 | Props total: 3339 3339
 TheT said:
It's cool man...not everyone is built like that...I know.
[pic - click to view]



I"m actually surprised as many people put their avys up as it is. Normally the majority of you are shook.
better ask them Denver fans about how "shook" we are, had them fools avy's getting they Tebow on with no Tebow
 6 years ago '04        #69
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,191 | Props total: 3339 3339
 biscuit said:
[B]



I'm falling back man. The Bears gotta focus on us from here on in straight up. Packers fans been chillin all season only stuck on them and winning like a bi*ch. I'm following suit...
dont worry biscuit I will hold down the Bears gameday thread as I always do, you Bears fans can find something better to do on Sunday afternoon, I would not wanna watch Hanie and that offense either if I were you.
 6 years ago '07        #70
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
really?
 12-08-2011, 09:34 AM         #71
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
@ lion fans all of a sudden wanting to participate in avy bets this week
from the beginnin they been askin show me where other teams said somethin about that
 6 years ago '05        #72
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 Veno da Don said:
better ask them Denver fans about how "shook" we are, had them fools avy's getting they Tebow on with no Tebow
That was hilarious I will admit, but we won't have to worry about all of that. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #73
bigscoot0808 
space
avatar space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
Ay let me get a piece a that action, ill put my avy up. Ponder gon be drippin swag juice like tim westwood on them bi*ches.

Everything is Purple...SWAG
 6 years ago '05        #74
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 bigscoot0808 said:
Ay let me get a piece a that action, ill put my avy up. Ponder gon be drippin swag juice like tim westwood on them bi*ches.

Everything is Purple...SWAG

[pic - click to view]



That's what I'm talking about bigscoot. You know what's up.

The Lions haven't witnessed the greatness of Ponder yet. They haven't felt the presence his impeccable swag. They're going to be in for a huge awakening Sunday.
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #75
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #76
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,191 | Props total: 3339 3339
So yall heard???

Maybe no AD or your great swagged out savior Ponder....

How yall Viqueen fans like your chances now??
 6 years ago '05        #77
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 Veno da Don said:
So yall heard???

Maybe no AD or your great swagged out savior Ponder....

How yall Viqueen fans like your chances now??
I heard the news...

It's cool though. I feel my boy Webb never got a fair shake at the starting spot anyway, so any time he gets a chance to play I'm happy.

Plus he'll have no problem sonning your team anyway.
 6 years ago '06        #78
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
If the Joe Webb can son the eagles he for damn sure can do it against yall.
 6 years ago '04        #79
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,037 | Props total: 11841 11841
yo mcdonald got cut, houston and delmas are going to be out as welll, our secondary is going to be hurting badddddddddddddd

thank god for joe webb
 12-09-2011, 06:46 PM         #80
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy