Minnesota Vikings @ Detroit Lions - Week 14 (1pm est. FOX)

most viewed right now
 88
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Veno da Don said:
nah their pass defense is not better then ours, your best bet is a healthy AD running effectively Ponder not winning yall this game.
Pass D isn't really what bothers Ponder...it's pressure. For Detroit to win this game they will need to get pressure on Ponder. If he can sit back and a.ssess the field it'll be light work.
 6 years ago '04        #42
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 TheT said:
Pass D isn't really what bothers Ponder...it's pressure. For Detroit to win this game they will need to get pressure on Ponder. If he can sit back and a.ssess the field it'll be light work.
I can dig that, it sucks we dont have Suh and Fairley foot is jacked up.

Another key to this game will be if Jeffery "Bag Back" Backus lets Rodeo Jared Allen OWN him like he did the last game, that was total Domination by Allen. He literally almost won yall the first game single handedly. We MUST find a way to contain Allen none of that 3.5 sack sh*t he pulled of the first game.
 6 years ago '05        #43
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Veno da Don said:
I can dig that, it sucks we dont have Suh and Fairley foot is jacked up.

Another key to this game will be if Jeffery "Bag Back" Backus lets Rodeo Jared Allen OWN him like he did the last game, that was total Domination by Allen. He literally almost won yall the first game single handedly. We MUST find a way to contain Allen none of that 3.5 sack sh*t he pulled of the first game.
I'm hoping Jared has a big game. He has slowed down a little on the sacks.
 12-07-2011, 05:21 PM         #44
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
I can dig that, it sucks we dont have Suh and Fairley foot is jacked up.
fairley didnt mess his foot up its one of them screws thats aggravating his foot....hopefully they can do somethin about it cause these screws might ruin his first few years
 6 years ago '04        #45
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11809 11809
 TheT said:
Not soft...he's just speaking the truth. I don't know why you have this delusion that your team is great or something. Take note from Veno and show some respect. We're not as bad as our record shows.
nah honestly i could see it possssssssssibly with all our injuries and bonehead plays as of late i was just bustin biscuit's balls because i saw that he posted in the thread and was expecting pure hate till I saw it and was like
I guess we've come a long way since these bold proclamations
 biscuit said:
You then have Minnesota at home. This looks like a win for you but I'll explain how it isn't. For whatever reason, similar to the Lions, the Vikings play better ball at the end of the season and can knock teams off by surprise. In an important game to the Eagles last year with home field advantage on the line, the Vikings came into Philly and destroyed them. I know, I know, that's over a year ago but just looking at match ups, the Lions needed a 4th quarter comeback to beat the Vikings in week 3. That says a lot. As Lions stock falls without their defensive leader in the mix, I got the Vikes taking you in this game. How will it happen? Ponder plays better than Stafford case closed.


Last edited by torious; 12-07-2011 at 05:42 PM..
 12-07-2011, 05:32 PM         #46
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T you already know...
 6 years ago '04        #47
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 SmooveDude said:
fairley didnt mess his foot up its one of them screws thats aggravating his foot....hopefully they can do somethin about it cause these screws might ruin his first few years
oh I know his condition, that's why I was saying his foot is jacked up I didn't mean that to say he just injured it last game or anything I know its ongoing.

And that scares the sh*t out of me!
 6 years ago '04        #48
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11809 11809
 Veno da Don said:
I can dig that, it sucks we dont have Suh and Fairley foot is jacked up.

Another key to this game will be if Jeffery "Bag Back" Backus lets Rodeo Jared Allen OWN him like he did the last game, that was total Domination by Allen. He literally almost won yall the first game single handedly. We MUST find a way to contain Allen none of that 3.5 sack sh*t he pulled of the first game.



[pic - click to view]



most frustrating player to watch in Lions history. and we've seen a LOT of them
 6 years ago '05        #49
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 antoniob 321 said:
T you already know...

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #50
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 dtown1759 said:
nah honestly i could see it possssssssssibly with all our injuries and bonehead plays as of late i was just bustin biscuit's balls because i saw that he posted in the thread and was expecting pure hate till I saw it and was like
You willing to put that avy up?


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by TheT; 12-07-2011 at 05:51 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #51
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11809 11809
nah bruh i got nothin to gain from that, you already puttin up a staffgod avy when we win so what do i need to risk anything on?
 6 years ago '05        #52
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 dtown1759 said:
nah bruh i got nothin to gain from that, you already puttin up a staffgod avy when we win so what do i need to risk anything on?


You shook...that's good though. At least I know you respect us and know that we have a great chance of winning.
 6 years ago '04        #53
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11809 11809

[pic - click to view]



yeah that's me ^ aite kid, bet, but who gets to pick your avy since you've already made bets with 16 ppl in this thread?


Last edited by torious; 12-07-2011 at 06:01 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #54
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 dtown1759 said:

[pic - click to view]



yeah that's me ^ aite kid, bet, but who gets to pick your avy since you've already made bets with 16 ppl in this thread?
Nice to see you man up.

...but that's up to you guys. Don't worry about that though. You'll be rocking a based Ponder avy come Sunday evening.
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #55
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 TheT said:
Nice to see you man up.

...but that's up to you guys. Don't worry about that though. You'll be rocking a based Ponder avy come Sunday evening.
[pic - click to view]

Marty May stays for this playoff run, so you in deep trouble come Sunday
 6 years ago '06        #56
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5647 5647
somebody is scared to put that avy up
 6 years ago '05        #57
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Veno da Don said:
Marty May stays for this playoff run, so you in deep trouble come Sunday
Oh we ready son. One thing about my team is that we never back down. Even with these massive injuries we give every team a f!ght to the finish.
 6 years ago '04        #58
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11809 11809
ay big bruh since we're putting 3 of our avys on the line its only fair if all 3 of you goons are in as well


"how about you and your crew, vs me and the revolution"

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by torious; 12-07-2011 at 07:45 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #59
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5647 5647
That's a given
 6 years ago '05        #60
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 dtown1759 said:
ay big bruh since we're putting 3 of our avys on the line its only fair if all 3 of you goons are in as well


"how about you and your crew, vs me and the revolution"

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



You know we down to ride...that's a given. We just wasn't sure Detroit fans were bout that life.


Last edited by TheT; 12-07-2011 at 10:01 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy