Kim Kardashian And Khloe Beefing Over Kris Humphries

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 palogee said:
This thread got me

[pic - click to view]

Simpin, thirsty n*ggas, captain save em's, and a SUPER stupid dude who doesn't know what murder suicide is.
lol

Although M's comment did warrant a chuckle

6 years ago '07        #122
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
 -The Snitch- said:

how the fu*k can you escalate to a murder suicide? you either murder someone or commit suicide. lookin like a rat gene spliced with a fox/cat/monkey/martha stewart/cloverfeild monster gene splice in yo avi
you can't be serious

Optimus Crime said:

6 years ago '06        #123
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
space
$13,594 | Props total: 20193 20193
 Future said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hell naw muthafu*ka....u done crossed the line!!! me and my goons already got a flight booked for tomorrow morning....we coming for your a.ss pus*y....don't u ever disrespect Missy like that u punk....:slap:

BELEEE DAT PLEHBOI!!!!

n*gga are you mad because i dipped my d!ck in toilet water and then fu*ked your mom in the a.ss while you dog licked my ball while future-at the same damn time was playing. looking like a bi*ch a.ss lizzard/spider man/dan akroyd/ cat-dog/fox/velociraptor gene splice you fu*king bi*ch. ill put your cell phone in your moms a.ss and call your dad and leave him a sh*tty voicemail. i dont give a fu*k you talking to the snitch.
 6 years ago '06        #124
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
only in America..
only in america will i got to your house and your mom asks me to lay under a glass table and then takes a sh*t on it. nasty a.ss bi*ch. im deleting her number out my cell. looking like a pigeon/tiger/duck billed platapus/e.t./fox-rat gene splice.
 6 years ago '06        #125
space
space
 Donaldsjuan said:
Are we just gonna never mind this?
are we just going to never mind that your dad chartered a private yacht with 19 vietnamese boys for 6 days while your mom and sister dined on a 5 star bowl of the finest diareah i have ever excreted? looking like a baby godzilla from the american godzilla movie gene spliced with a fox/eagle/dog/microbial life/alien gene splice.
 6 years ago '04        #126
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 716 716
 GhostDon said:
Some n*ggas agree that these two bi*ches should off themselves, and that makes them simps?

[pic - click to view]

Agree wit you Ghost....
he dont know what a simp is......or does he
 6 years ago '06        #127
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Dumb a.ss. Stick to pretending to be black. Make some Lil Wayne threads, or why some rapper is gay.
stick to taking pictures of your ugly a.ss dog wearing dresses while you spread peanut butter on your balls so your dog can lick it off. im doing the same to your mom right now. you bi*ch a.ss bi*ch, looking like a bob barker gene spliced with a giraffe/monkey/allosaurus/pterodactyl/sharon stone/ dog-fox gene splice you bi*ch
 6 years ago '08        #128
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
 -The Snitch- said:

n*gga are you mad because i dipped my d!ck in toilet water and then fu*ked your mom in the a.ss while you dog licked my ball while future-at the same damn time was playing. looking like a bi*ch a.ss lizzard/spider man/dan akroyd/ cat-dog/fox/velociraptor gene splice you fu*king bi*ch. ill put your cell phone in your moms a.ss and call your dad and leave him a sh*tty voicemail. i dont give a fu*k you talking to the snitch.
 -The Snitch- said:
only in america will i got to your house and your mom asks me to lay under a glass table and then takes a sh*t on it. nasty a.ss bi*ch. im deleting her number out my cell. looking like a pigeon/tiger/duck billed platapus/e.t./fox-rat gene splice.
 -The Snitch- said:
are we just going to never mind that your dad chartered a private yacht with 19 vietnamese boys for 6 days while your mom and sister dined on a 5 star bowl of the finest diareah i have ever excreted? looking like a baby godzilla from the american godzilla movie gene spliced with a fox/eagle/dog/microbial life/alien gene splice.
So apparently this is your little go to "insult". Not only was it lame the first time, but it got worse each time you used it and it doesn't cover up the fact that you said the dumbest thing in this thread. Go google murder suicide
 12-06-2011, 01:33 PM         #129
venegasp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SixOneFour said:
Get cho bi*ch mane

[pic - click to view]

Good sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #130
space
space
 whowantit said:

[pic - click to view]

thats what your sister did after i donkey punched her. you ol lil boosie gene spliced with a baboon-fox/rat/leemur/bat/klingon gene splice looking bi*ch
 6 years ago '06        #131
space
space
 M said:
So apparently this is your little go to "insult". Not only was it lame the first time, but it got worse each time you used it and it doesn't cover up the fact that you said the dumbest thing in this thread. Go google murder suicide
go google the video of me raping your mom. looking like gay a.ss bi*ch with a shirtless man in yo avi.
 6 years ago '08        #132
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 -The Snitch- said:
go google the video of me raping your mom. looking like gay a.ss bi*ch with a shirtless man in yo avi.
Probably because I'm a female you dumb bi*ch. Remember? I'm the first person you used your little generic insult on
 6 years ago '06        #133
space
space
 M said:
Probably because I'm a female you dumb bi*ch. Remember? I'm the first person you used your little generic insult on
you must have changed yo avi cause you looked like a fat r2d2/gene spliced with a rancor mixed with a blonde fox that ate too much rice and carbs, gene spliced with a monkey/dog/h.r. giger alien/baboon rat gene splice

ya bi*ch
 6 years ago '08        #134
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 -The Snitch- said:
you must have changed yo avi cause you looked like a fat r2d2/gene spliced with a rancor mixed with a blonde fox that ate too much rice and carbs, gene spliced with a monkey/dog/h.r. giger alien/baboon rat gene splice

ya bi*ch
Not only is your gimmick already played out, it's not the least bit funny, take a break and try to come up with something better
 6 years ago '10        #135
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19629 19629
I was wondering how this thread went 8 pages.

C'mon y'all gotta do better than this. Also, sonof504 why do you always have to remind everyone that you're gay? Nothing against homos3xuals, but you're a f*ggot.

And I guess M is frustrated, the pink font stopped.
 6 years ago '06        #136
space
space
 M said:
Not only is your gimmick already played out, it's not the least bit funny, take a break and try to come up with something better
take a trip to the gym and try to come up with some wieght loss

ol' rosie o donnell gene splice with a fox/baboon/mothra/sam witwiky/rabbit-monkey gene splice bi*ch

6 years ago '08        #137
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 -The Snitch- said:
take a trip to the gym and try to come up with some wieght loss

ol' rosie o donnell gene splice with a fox/baboon/mothra/sam witwiky/rabbit-monkey gene splice bi*ch

worst comeback ever

do you not see you're the only one laughing at your posts?

troll
 6 years ago '06        #138
space
space
 M said:
worst comeback ever

do you not see you're the only one laughing at your posts?

troll

do you see your the only one that doesnt think you need to loose weight.

looking like a bacteria creature gene spliced with a crow/fox/rat/mutated rhodesian/bird gene splice

6 years ago '05        #139
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
 6 years ago '11        #140
weezye21 2 heat pts
space
space
$35 | Props total: 0 0
Perfect situation for chris brown and rhiana moment
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago