Kim Kardashian And Khloe Beefing Over Kris Humphries

most viewed right now
 97
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #201
Unattached 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,934 | Props total: 1720 1720


Last edited by Unattached; 12-07-2011 at 10:14 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #202
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 ErnieB said:
its an alias, he can go all day. his aim is to get you to respond. this thread should be on page 3 right now
and how are you going to knock me out? with your body odor?

over there smelling like sh*t stained boxers spliced with a gorilla roar/warthog breath/special education bathroom/ 89 year old Algerian mans butthole


man your trying way to hard. I made my point. I'll knock you the fu*k out and we could put it on world star. We can meet anywhere any time.
 6 years ago '05        #203
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
This thread turned out to be hilarious out of nowhere.
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #204
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$13,592 | Props total: 20185 20185
 Dextromethorphan said:


man your trying way to hard. I made my point. I'll knock you the fu*k out and we could put it on world star. We can meet anywhere any time.


oh sh*t im dying right now. this n*gga is mad as fu*k

stupid a.ss bi*ch how you gonna knock someone out through the internet?

what a dumb a.ss bi*ch.

lookin like a frog gene spliced with a dog-rat/sauron from xmen/cat-fox/cloverfield monster/moth/hammerhead shark/sally jesse raphael/krang from ninja turtles/hummingbird/mass effect salarian gene spliced with a bi*ch

 6 years ago '10        #205
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 -The Snitch- said:


oh sh*t im dying right now. this n*gga is mad as fu*k

stupid a.ss bi*ch how you gonna knock someone out through the internet?

what a dumb a.ss bi*ch.

lookin like a frog gene spliced with a dog-rat/sauron from xmen/cat-fox/cloverfield monster/moth/hammerhead shark/sally jesse raphael/krang from ninja turtles/hummingbird/mass effect salarian gene spliced with a bi*ch

I guess you missed the part: We can meet anywhere any time.


The fu*k......
 6 years ago '06        #206
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$13,592 | Props total: 20185 20185
Recent Visitors
The last 21 visitor(s) to this page were:
beretboy22 CTre cuddyduce Dextromethorphan gotocollege hiphop4ever Hollywooo22+ Hunedz|M



this n*gga looking at my page tryna find out where i live so he can knock me out on worldstar lol
 6 years ago '10        #207
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
I'm mad but your the one responding in paragraphs
 6 years ago '10        #208
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
The last 25 visitor(s) to this page were:
-The Snitch- 543210 :Z: ambush08861 ATLDOPEBOI18 Dangerously+ Danny_Boy_Tv djcapcom dominicanpa dtown1759 ebcrew J-R knowTHEledge makavelidpgc mrwmd2012 NJallD okiWHITE Qbert rondog rzarectah Soccer0824 steeLTown thegodfather11 thegoldenhero VictoryThagr8




 6 years ago '06        #209
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$13,592 | Props total: 20185 20185
 Dextromethorphan said:
I guess you missed the part: We can meet anywhere any time.


The fu*k......
you dont have to go far to meet me...i be at yo house everynight fu*king your moms

we canput that on worldstar too. lookin like a beetlejuice/cat-fox/alien/barney rubble gene spliced with a goat-cow/rabbit/bullfrog/piccolo from dragon ball z/barbra streisand/ fox gene spliced with a bi*ch
 6 years ago '10        #210
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 -The Snitch- said:
you dont have to go far to meet me...i be at yo house everynight fu*king your moms

we canput that on worldstar too. lookin like a beetlejuice/cat-fox/alien/barney rubble gene spliced with a goat-cow/rabbit/bullfrog/piccolo from dragon ball z/barbra streisand/ fox gene spliced with a bi*ch
how many times are you gonna say spliced

seriously is something wrong with you?
 6 years ago '10        #211
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #212
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$13,592 | Props total: 20185 20185
 Dextromethorphan said:
I'm mad but your the one responding in paragraphs
you aint foolin any one...you mad as fu*k....you talking bout knockin people out

yo u mad?

ol salty bi*ch gene spliced with a whopper jr/cat-fox/broke a.ss bi*ch/lemur/matagascar/hard boiled egg/lion/tiger/tom cruise a.ss hair/rachel ray/emeril lagasse gene splice with a bi*ch


im in tears right now. im ethering this n*gga right now

 6 years ago '10        #213
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 -The Snitch- said:
you aint foolin any one...you mad as fu*k....you talking bout knockin people out

yo u mad?

ol salty bi*ch gene spliced with a whopper jr/cat-fox/broke a.ss bi*ch/lemur/matagascar/hard boiled egg/lion/tiger/tom cruise a.ss hair/rachel ray/emeril lagasse gene splice with a bi*ch


im in tears right now. im ethering this n*gga right now

let be serious bro. You're the one who was responding to the same statement over and over with paragraphs


I didn't even read any of it.
 6 years ago '10        #214
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 6 years ago '10        #215
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
''I'm ethering this n*gga right now''






















[pic - click to view]




Print this out and hang it on your refrigerator
 6 years ago '10        #216
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
:nuts: This dude made a list about people he ethered


I wonder what other lists you have
 6 years ago '06        #217
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$13,592 | Props total: 20185 20185
 Dextromethorphan said:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



man that ether must be k!lling you inside. lookin like a fox/cat/dog/chicken/altered beast/chocobo/prince/rolls on the back of timbalands neck gene splice
 6 years ago '10        #218
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
nope your responses are getting shorter and shorter.

Try again. I'm waiting.
 6 years ago '06        #219
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$13,592 | Props total: 20185 20185
 Dextromethorphan said:
:nuts: This dude made a list about people he ethered


I wonder what other lists you have
i got a list of the bi*ches i fu*ked and both your grandmother and moms are on it


ol rabbit gene spliced with a honey baked ham/turkey/goku/fox/lizzard/velociraptor bi*ch gene splice
 6 years ago '07        #220
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lmfao krang from the ninja turtles

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy