Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
7929 pageviews
112 comments

SM 38189 heat pts38189
space
space
$127,980 | Props total: 67585 67585
Ja Rule Updates Fans From His Prison Cell: 'My First Night Here Was Crazy'

From behind prison walls, Ja Rule checks in with the world exclusively on VIBE.com. After his first journal entry touched fans from all across the world, Rule shares more from his heart.

Ja Rule Writes:

My first night here was crazy inmates screaming, banging, and kicking the doors calling the male COís bi*ch a.ss n*ggas & f*ggots telling the female COís how they gonna fu*k em, throwing plates of food out their cells onto the floor LOL. WELCOME TO THE GREEN MONSTER! This type of sh*t would never happen upstate at best youíd be in the box for a month at worst the infirmary. I even got into it wit these stupid n*ggas trying to a.ssassinate my character talkin about Iím snitching to the guards and that Iím getting special treatment. I barked on these n*ggas and set em straight cause as a man thereís only so much you can take before you snap. At first I tried to ignore there lil comments until they started talkin sh*t like they gonna kick my door and all this clown sh*t. But the funny thing is when I started screaming on them lettin them know they got the wrong n*gga they got excited it was like thatís what they wanted to bring the hood out of me. Thatís when I realized that Iím dealing wit kids they canít be n*ggas my age cause that wouldíve lead to instant confrontation not instant admiration. After I set em straight they wanted to talk & ask me about the industry I could tell they wanted to be my friend but just didnít know how to go about it. So I chatted wit them for a lil bit before letting them know I was tried and ready to lay down. But as I layed I listened to them talk telling there life stories of how one was born in a crack house and grew up selling crack to his mother and how another watched his father get murdered rite in front of him by some dudes he owed money as they robbed his house and how they were now in jail for crimes of their own one for beating his girl friend the other for a murder. One of them them is 19 the other just turned 23 yesterday. Both with kids of their own. When will we break the cycle? WILLIE LYNCH LIVES ON... DAMN!

When I got here I was happy to see some officers of the same skin color not that Iím racist or anything but in this type of situation and where I just came from youíd be happy to see some of your own too. Prejudice does still exist trust me Iíve been treated and seen it people treated like ******s more in 1 month that I have my whole life I feel like a slave and even tho I havenít heard anyone say it actions speak louder than words. As I walk through the door everyone staring like they canít believe I just walked in cuffed from head to toe. Even tho I donít feel like much of a star thatís all they see the star that has fallen. But as I look in their eyes I still see the love they still wanna meet me and greet me as if Iím on their own personal stage except thereís no screaming fans, fancy clothes & bright lights. Only screaming inmates me in my orange jumpsuit and little flash lights they shine in my cell at night. Itís hard to feel good signing autographs and taking pictures in this predicament but I did it with a smile cause I love my fans and never say no, no matter what mood Iím in after the meet & greet they took me to my cell where Iíll be housed till my court date itís not the best but itís not the worst either they gave me some pillows and an extra mattress so Iíll live. This is my 3rd here and IA already came and got me to investigate my lil meet & greet. I basically told them to fu*k off and that those are good cops cause they really were nice to me last thing I wanna see is good people get in trouble cause they got an autograph or a pic from me. You wanna investigate something investigate the crooked Hip Hop Task Force that got me into this sh*t in the first place.

As I sit in my cell listening to their stories I think about me and my Dad and how I hated to love him for so many years and how I vowed to be nothing like him only to have my mother say ďyour just like your fatherĒ LOL. Which made me curious to know him and of course just as we start to get closer to one another he dies. But I have my closure I learned alot about him and him about me in the short time we spent together. Which makes me think about my kids and how Iím raising them I am a great father and I have broken the cycle even though Iím in prison the foundation has already been layed. I hate being away from them for 20 months but sh*t could just as easily been on tour for that long. I feel compelled I wanna help other kids break the cycle. Iíve been to 5 different prisons and all I see is n*ggas and I ainít talking about black people Iím talking about ignorance. See the problem wit most people is they donít smell sh*t until they step in it and by that time itís all over your shoe and everybody is tryin to get away from you. Now you have 2 choices you can either wash that shoe or throw it away. A lot of people choose to throw it away meaning they didnít learn sh*t but those that choose to wash that shoe tend to watch their step knowing how hard it was to get em clean. I think Iíll wash my shoes this time cause this sh*t ainít me.
R.I.P William Jeffrey Atkins
BREAK THE CYCLE!

[pic - click to view]

V Exclusive! Ja Rule Updates Fans From His Prison Cell: 'My First Night Here Was Crazy' | VIBE

112 comments for "Ja Rule Updates Fans From His Prison Cell: 'My First Night Here Was Crazy'"

6 years ago '05        #2
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,533 | Props total: 7665 7665
I even got into it wit these stupid n*ggas trying to a.ssassinate my character talkin about I’m snitching to the guards and that I’m getting special treatment. I barked on these n*ggas and set em straight cause as a man there’s only so much you can take before you snap.
n*gga please..
 6 years ago '11        #3
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
Fans?
 6 years ago '07        #4
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,236 | Props total: 3291 3291
Coming from a n*gga that has done time this sounds 100% believable.
 6 years ago '04        #5
klassic-thug 
space
space
space
$390 | Props total: 10 10
Good read...this is the 2nd letter ja has done, both have been good
 6 years ago '11        #6
doomzmaster 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 0 0
 spittapilottalk said:
Fans?
I'm a Ja Rule fan

do something about it
 6 years ago '10        #7
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
writing all that sh*t after one night...
 6 years ago '10        #8
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19629 19629
How long is he locked up? What did he do again?

He's not lying about dudes being 20 and going through sh*t other kids wouldn't imagine seeing their entire lives
 6 years ago '05        #9
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
Good read. Thanks!
 12-05-2011, 12:38 PM         #10
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ja shoould have pulled a T.I he would have been out in no time
 6 years ago '05        #11
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
I fux with Ja fu*k the haters.
 6 years ago '04        #12
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
hes been writing some nice letters
 6 years ago '07        #13
jrawmia305 
space
space
$113 | Props total: 1 1
LMMFAO.:

I THOUGHT HE WAS A THUG. SOFT a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '07        #14
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,625 | Props total: 10680 10680
@ n*ggas calling Ja a snitch and say he's running to the CO's...lol.n*gga sound shook tho.All that sh*t after one night?n*gga STFU and do your time.All this Dear Diary sh*t gon make your time longer.
 6 years ago '07        #15
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,625 | Props total: 10680 10680
 YoungFly said:
you must of forgot what name/alias you on.
 6 years ago '11        #16
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
he definitely left out some details that he don't want to expose....and he still trying to sound hard i see. smh
 6 years ago '04        #17
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
That was a sincere letter... ni99as is bugging son.
 6 years ago '11        #18
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
the other one he wrote before this (not sure how many it has been) but that i read on here was actually a good read but idk sometimes it seems like he fabricates sh*t a lot. i don't got nothing against dude but he just seems like he be trying to sound harder than he is.
 12-05-2011, 02:49 PM         #19
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fakest sh*t ever. He could be in that bi*ch dissecting n*ggas for all I care, why he telling every detail of his experience like he's proud of that sh*t? putting "lol" n*gga what is you laughing at. You was the top n*gga in the world fu*king J-Lo and Ashanti, now you got n*ggas stealing your Jello and calling you Ashanti. smh this n*gga Ja smh
 6 years ago '08        #20
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
LOL he don't know sh*t he is in the green monster in ess3x county I have been there....HES NOT IN PRISON HES IN JAIL..any n*gga that been through the system knows the difference this n*gga ja sounds dumb
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteveís thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now