DaOmega_1's Top 10 WORST of 2011

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Daddy Black said:
I actually agree with him. Immortals was wack, im glad i didnt pay to see that sh*t. i was expecting it to be better than 300. and they gonna make another one, im going to make sure i miss that one unless people convince me that its fire.
the dialogue and story wasnt as good as 300, but the f!ght scenes are some of the best i've ever seen. i saw them in 3D, not bootleg
 6 years ago '07        #62
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I HAVENT SEEN that many terrible movies (i avoid those like the plague) but ima put together my list

5. The Hangover II: b/c lets all admit it... we're never going to sit and watch that movie again... we went there on the strength of being mr. chow/etc fans of the first film
[4. SPOT RESERVED FOR MI: Ghost Protocol]
3. Cowboys and Aliens... THE ACTION WAS EXCELLENT, the special effects were great until you see the aliens in broad daylight....BUUUUUUUUUUUUT the plot was so embarrassing, that i was phsically and mentally torn about walking out of the theater
[spoiler - click to view]

2. Twilight: Breaking Dawn... i didnt feel like walking out, like i did with "cowboys..", but this movie was really something that could've been completed in 30 mins of film... the movie was pointless..
1. aka WORST MOVIE OF 2011: Madea's Big Happy Family.... tyler perry has to really start separating the HORSEPLAY from his dramas.... this movie could've been decent if it werent for his "characters" running wild...THE MOVIE WAS SOOOO bad, my wife, who is an avid TP movie fan, was like most of the movie
lol you reserved a spot for mission impossible. I gave cowboys and aliens a 5/10 the plot was no different from the comic but I can see how its stupid if you had no idea. They actually made it slightly more realistic if you can believe it . If the flying horses were in the movie it would've been really stupid.

Last edited by TH35; 12-06-2011 at 01:52 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #63
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 4101 4101
Just go with it was decent. Don't know why you hate on that. Ditto for zookeeper. They are good for what they are. Others I could agree with.
 6 years ago '05        #64
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 krizzo741 said:
Colombiana was a good movie...to me at least
What was good about it?

Maroon_Tiger said:
:
2. Twilight: Breaking Dawn... i didnt feel like walking out, like i did with "cowboys..", but this movie was really something that could've been completed in 30 mins of film... the movie was pointless..
As much as it sucked, it wouldn't even crack into my top 15 worst of this year......
 12-06-2011, 03:34 PM         #65
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
Yet again I have yet to see one film here (and I really shouldn't use the word 'yet'). Thank goodness for being judgmental.
Which one?
 6 years ago '07        #66
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Which one?
He said yet to see. He hasn't seen any.
 12-06-2011, 03:36 PM         #67
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
He said yet to see. He hasn't seen any.

I'm about to abandon myself from discussion of Hollywood bad films all together. Just a quick post and outtie at the most.
 6 years ago '07        #68
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:

I'm about to abandon myself from discussion of Hollywood bad films all together.
 6 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:

I'm about to abandon myself from discussion of Hollywood bad films all together. Just a quick post and outtie at the most.
Eh, don't worry. I shall take the bullets so y'all won't have to.

6 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
But dude Sandler is hillaaaaarious! The way he has trouble with that woman, and then grabs her heart, you gotta give it a 9.

Maybe I should reconsider...
 6 years ago '08        #71
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12263 12263
 youknowmystelo said:
From what I've seen.
5. In Time
4. What's Your Number?
3. Friends with Benefits
2. Harold and Kumar
1. Cowboys and Aliens
You can not be serious. In Time was/is a GREAT movie about resource allocation. Of course the acting won't be great because the star is JT, but this movie spoke to me.
 12-06-2011, 04:51 PM         #72
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
You can not be serious. In Time was/is a GREAT movie about resource allocation. Of course the acting won't be great because the star is JT, but this movie spoke to me.
Whatever allocation suppose to mean in that context.
 6 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
The weird thing about this movie, to me, is that as a metaphor... the concept is TIGHT. It's is a really smart metaphor, and it really really makes sure to dot it's I's, and really nail down why things are so bad economically...

HOWEVER, the actual science fiction part of it all is... just bad. Period. The sci-fi element itself just doesn't hold water. Plus, they get pretty preachy, and there's bad acting in it from usually reliable people.
 6 years ago '08        #74
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Whatever allocation suppose to mean in that context.
think macro-economics and not finance................
 12-06-2011, 05:06 PM         #75
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In Time failed in every aspect of its execution. Anyone with self-respect of cinema would look down with contempt. Its not challenging (kind of insulting, even its the directors intentions were good) its a movie that is awful entertaining and feel good if you're advocating for OSW, like the movie is. Actually its irony In Time in its timing. That's why IMO it resonates with you and some others. I don't accept half-ass afterthought movies which i know i could make better if i were behind the project.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 12-06-2011 at 05:16 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #76
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
In Time failed in every aspect of its execution. Anyone with self-respect of cinema would look down with contempt. Its not challenging (kind of insulting, even its the directors intentions were good) its a movie that is awful entertaining and feel good if you're advocating for OSW, like the movie is. Actually its irony In Time in its timing. That's why IMO it resonates with you and some others. I don't accept half-ass afterthought movies which i know i could make better if i were behind the project.
Could the movie have been better..................? Yes, it could have been. That doesn't mean that the movie was terrible. The premise behind the movie is more about the rich "living" a better life in every aspect (including life expectancy). Relating the story to the real world makes perfect sense to me in the sense that the currency in the movie is time itself. The fact that money in the real world buys you time, literally, hits home for those, such as myself, whom view the world through the eyes of an economist.

Think about the movie............... barring an accident, rich people lived indefinitely.

Now, equate that to real life. People acted SHOCKED when Steve Jobs died, BECAUSE HE WAS RICH. People expect the rich to live longer lives.

If that isn't art imitating life, I don't know what is.

I will say that JT's acting was "TURRRRRIBLE", but I really enjoyed the story, and loved the movie.
 12-06-2011, 07:30 PM         #77
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
Could the movie have been better..................? Yes, it could have been. That doesn't mean that the movie was terrible. The premise behind the movie is more about the rich "living" a better life in every aspect (including life expectancy). Relating the story to the real world makes perfect sense to me in the sense that the currency in the movie is time itself. The fact that money in the real world buys you time, literally, hits home for those, such as myself, whom view the world through the eyes of an economist.

Think about the movie............... barring an accident, rich people lived indefinitely.

Now, equate that to real life. People acted SHOCKED when Steve Jobs died, BECAUSE HE WAS RICH. People expect the rich to live longer lives.

If that isn't art imitating life, I don't know what is.

I will say that JT's acting was "TURRRRRIBLE", but I really enjoyed the story, and loved the movie.
I understand all that and that isn't my argument, rational thinking people know time opens doors for you and saves you time. Its a terrible execution because its an afterthought that doesn't dig deep in any aspect in its execution. My argument is its a good conventional piece because its superb timing of what's currently going on in the world right now, and a lot that can be giving too much credit for a bad movie that is surely shallow, superficial and dumb.

After all i posted this.

6 years ago '08        #78
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
I understand all that and that isn't my argument, rational thinking people know time opens doors for you and saves you time. Its a terrible execution because its an afterthought that doesn't dig deep in any aspect in its execution. My argument is its a good conventional piece because its superb timing of what's currently going on in the world right now, and a lot that can be giving too much credit for a bad movie that is surely shallow, superficial and dumb.

After all i posted this.

Very interesting video. Thanks for putting me on it. I'm going to get that book ASAP (convoluted universe).
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy