DaOmega_1's Top 10 WORST of 2011

most viewed right now
 186
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Daddy Black said:
I actually agree with him. Immortals was wack, im glad i didnt pay to see that sh*t. i was expecting it to be better than 300. and they gonna make another one, im going to make sure i miss that one unless people convince me that its fire.
the dialogue and story wasnt as good as 300, but the f!ght scenes are some of the best i've ever seen. i saw them in 3D, not bootleg
 6 years ago '07        #62
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,512 | Props total: 16141 16141
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I HAVENT SEEN that many terrible movies (i avoid those like the plague) but ima put together my list


5. The Hangover II: b/c lets all admit it... we're never going to sit and watch that movie again... we went there on the strength of being mr. chow/etc fans of the first film
[4. SPOT RESERVED FOR MI: Ghost Protocol]
3. Cowboys and Aliens... THE ACTION WAS EXCELLENT, the special effects were great until you see the aliens in broad daylight....BUUUUUUUUUUUUT the plot was so embarrassing, that i was phsically and mentally torn about walking out of the theater
[spoiler - click to view]


2. Twilight: Breaking Dawn... i didnt feel like walking out, like i did with "cowboys..", but this movie was really something that could've been completed in 30 mins of film... the movie was pointless..
1. aka WORST MOVIE OF 2011: Madea's Big Happy Family.... tyler perry has to really start separating the HORSEPLAY from his dramas.... this movie could've been decent if it werent for his "characters" running wild...THE MOVIE WAS SOOOO bad, my wife, who is an avid TP movie fan, was like most of the movie
lol you reserved a spot for mission impossible. I gave cowboys and aliens a 5/10 the plot was no different from the comic but I can see how its stupid if you had no idea. They actually made it slightly more realistic if you can believe it . If the flying horses were in the movie it would've been really stupid.


Last edited by TH35; 12-06-2011 at 12:52 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #63
nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$15,532 | Props total: 5030 5030
Just go with it was decent. Don't know why you hate on that. Ditto for zookeeper. They are good for what they are. Others I could agree with.
 6 years ago '05        #64
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,260 | Props total: 5359 5359
 krizzo741 said:
Colombiana was a good movie...to me at least
What was good about it?

 Maroon_Tiger said:
:
2. Twilight: Breaking Dawn... i didnt feel like walking out, like i did with "cowboys..", but this movie was really something that could've been completed in 30 mins of film... the movie was pointless..
As much as it sucked, it wouldn't even crack into my top 15 worst of this year......
 12-06-2011, 02:34 PM         #65
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
Yet again I have yet to see one film here (and I really shouldn't use the word 'yet'). Thank goodness for being judgmental.
Which one?
 6 years ago '07        #66
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,512 | Props total: 16141 16141
 youknowmystelo said:
Which one?
He said yet to see. He hasn't seen any.
 12-06-2011, 02:36 PM         #67
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
He said yet to see. He hasn't seen any.


I'm about to abandon myself from discussion of Hollywood bad films all together. Just a quick post and outtie at the most.
 6 years ago '07        #68
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,512 | Props total: 16141 16141
 youknowmystelo said:


I'm about to abandon myself from discussion of Hollywood bad films all together.
 6 years ago '05        #69
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,260 | Props total: 5359 5359
 youknowmystelo said:


I'm about to abandon myself from discussion of Hollywood bad films all together. Just a quick post and outtie at the most.
Eh, don't worry. I shall take the bullets so y'all won't have to.

 6 years ago '05        #70
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,260 | Props total: 5359 5359
 aclockworkred71 said:
But dude Sandler is hillaaaaarious! The way he has trouble with that woman, and then grabs her heart, you gotta give it a 9.


Maybe I should reconsider...
 6 years ago '08        #71
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,153 | Props total: 17856 17856
 youknowmystelo said:
From what I've seen.
5. In Time
4. What's Your Number?
3. Friends with Benefits
2. Harold and Kumar
1. Cowboys and Aliens
You can not be serious. In Time was/is a GREAT movie about resource allocation. Of course the acting won't be great because the star is JT, but this movie spoke to me.
 12-06-2011, 03:51 PM         #72
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
You can not be serious. In Time was/is a GREAT movie about resource allocation. Of course the acting won't be great because the star is JT, but this movie spoke to me.
Whatever allocation suppose to mean in that context.
 6 years ago '05        #73
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,260 | Props total: 5359 5359
 tdnupe3 said:
You can not be serious. In Time was/is a GREAT movie about resource allocation. Of course the acting won't be great because the star is JT, but this movie spoke to me.
The weird thing about this movie, to me, is that as a metaphor... the concept is TIGHT. It's is a really smart metaphor, and it really really makes sure to dot it's I's, and really nail down why things are so bad economically...

HOWEVER, the actual science fiction part of it all is... just bad. Period. The sci-fi element itself just doesn't hold water. Plus, they get pretty preachy, and there's bad acting in it from usually reliable people.
 6 years ago '08        #74
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,153 | Props total: 17856 17856
 youknowmystelo said:
Whatever allocation suppose to mean in that context.
think macro-economics and not finance................
 12-06-2011, 04:06 PM         #75
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In Time failed in every aspect of its execution. Anyone with self-respect of cinema would look down with contempt. Its not challenging (kind of insulting, even its the directors intentions were good) its a movie that is awful entertaining and feel good if you're advocating for OSW, like the movie is. Actually its irony In Time in its timing. That's why IMO it resonates with you and some others. I don't accept half-ass afterthought movies which i know i could make better if i were behind the project.


Last edited by youknowmystelo; 12-06-2011 at 04:16 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #76
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,153 | Props total: 17856 17856
 youknowmystelo said:
In Time failed in every aspect of its execution. Anyone with self-respect of cinema would look down with contempt. Its not challenging (kind of insulting, even its the directors intentions were good) its a movie that is awful entertaining and feel good if you're advocating for OSW, like the movie is. Actually its irony In Time in its timing. That's why IMO it resonates with you and some others. I don't accept half-ass afterthought movies which i know i could make better if i were behind the project.
Could the movie have been better..................? Yes, it could have been. That doesn't mean that the movie was terrible. The premise behind the movie is more about the rich "living" a better life in every aspect (including life expectancy). Relating the story to the real world makes perfect sense to me in the sense that the currency in the movie is time itself. The fact that money in the real world buys you time, literally, hits home for those, such as myself, whom view the world through the eyes of an economist.

Think about the movie............... barring an accident, rich people lived indefinitely.

Now, equate that to real life. People acted SHOCKED when Steve Jobs died, BECAUSE HE WAS RICH. People expect the rich to live longer lives.

If that isn't art imitating life, I don't know what is.

I will say that JT's acting was "TURRRRRIBLE", but I really enjoyed the story, and loved the movie.
 12-06-2011, 06:30 PM         #77
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
Could the movie have been better..................? Yes, it could have been. That doesn't mean that the movie was terrible. The premise behind the movie is more about the rich "living" a better life in every aspect (including life expectancy). Relating the story to the real world makes perfect sense to me in the sense that the currency in the movie is time itself. The fact that money in the real world buys you time, literally, hits home for those, such as myself, whom view the world through the eyes of an economist.

Think about the movie............... barring an accident, rich people lived indefinitely.

Now, equate that to real life. People acted SHOCKED when Steve Jobs died, BECAUSE HE WAS RICH. People expect the rich to live longer lives.

If that isn't art imitating life, I don't know what is.

I will say that JT's acting was "TURRRRRIBLE", but I really enjoyed the story, and loved the movie.
I understand all that and that isn't my argument, rational thinking people know time opens doors for you and saves you time. Its a terrible execution because its an afterthought that doesn't dig deep in any aspect in its execution. My argument is its a good conventional piece because its superb timing of what's currently going on in the world right now, and a lot that can be giving too much credit for a bad movie that is surely shallow, superficial and dumb.

After all i posted this.

 6 years ago '08        #78
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,153 | Props total: 17856 17856
 youknowmystelo said:
I understand all that and that isn't my argument, rational thinking people know time opens doors for you and saves you time. Its a terrible execution because its an afterthought that doesn't dig deep in any aspect in its execution. My argument is its a good conventional piece because its superb timing of what's currently going on in the world right now, and a lot that can be giving too much credit for a bad movie that is surely shallow, superficial and dumb.

After all i posted this.

Very interesting video. Thanks for putting me on it. I'm going to get that book ASAP (convoluted universe).
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
How was your life when this song dropped?
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
68 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy