Kobe Tells Rose to work on his Post Game.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19994 19994
 SeaJaiye said:
he's proved he can make it to the finals with ease................unless d rose plans on going to the west, he's just NOT making it to the finals. lebron in his prime dismantled that n*gga to 6.3% shooting and lebron is gonna keep getting better
god damn you're stupid. Lebron is just getting better, but Rose isn't @ 22? Lebron didn't hold him to that on his own. Heat play good team Defense. And Lebron hsa proved he can get to the finals with ease? how? hes got there twice and lost both times.
 6 years ago '05        #102
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 SandmanNyC said:
if the bulls get vince carter, they might be able to win a championship
got mixed emotions about Vince, he's a true quitter, I'd question him everytime he looked lazy on the court.. Wouldn't want to go through that all season as a Bulls fan.
 6 years ago '05        #103
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4899 4899
Not sure about the post game. His team is such where he will always draw the other team's best defender and that guy is probably taller and stronger than Rose. I dunno about isolation on the elbows either. He is the point guard..the ball will always be in his hands. I think the difference in position really makes everything Kobe told him a moot point. Rose is the point guard....you can't double the point guard because 9 out of 10 times they are in the middle of the floor and Rose is someone with the ball handling skills to split any kind of trap or simply dribble his way out and find the open guy.

What he needs to work on is his pull up game. His jump shot failed him in the playoffs...specifically in the Heat series. Heat didn't allow him to finish uncontested at the basket. The jumper was the only place he could get the space he needed. He just needs to work on creating space for his jumper in one on one situations off the dribble.
 6 years ago '11        #104
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Tiko377 said:
Shut your dumbass up apple fanboy u don't even belong in this section dumbfufck go get blasted more on the cells forums

Dwade was the reason they won the championship dumbfu*k not a old past his prime shaquille

Only way Kobe wins rings without shaquille is raping the grizzles for gasol and now want to do it for Dwight

Otherwise Kobe's bi*ch a.ss was Steve Nash's bi*ch in the playoffs getting eliminated
I don't get blasted no where, I run that other forum and we know this. Nice to know you're on my d!ck tho.

Dwade was the reason they won? So you're saying Shaquille O'neal had no effect? Are you serious right now? Yeah, you've definitely only been a Heat fan since LeBron. Bandwagon

Wait what? Kobe went out and r*ped the Grizzlies? sh*t I didn't know Kobe was GM now. WTF kind of logic are you using? You sound like a dumb fat fu*k with the way your typing and thinking. Every team needs more than 1 great player or a plethora of good players to win a championship. Why is it that Kobe gets heat for this but not ANY OTHER CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM?

Kobe was Steve Nash's bi*ch? What?

How about we talk about 75 cent LeBron James putting up the biggest choke job in the history of television sports. How about we talk about LeBron James being Dirk's bi*ch?

I won't even talk about Wade, cuz you're an obvious bandwagon
 6 years ago '09        #105
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 8942 8942
 PTC said:
I don't get blasted no where, I run that other forum and we know this. Nice to know you're on my d!ck tho.

Dwade was the reason they won? So you're saying Shaquille O'neal had no effect? Are you serious right now? Yeah, you've definitely only been a Heat fan since LeBron. Bandwagon

Wait what? Kobe went out and r*ped the Grizzlies? sh*t I didn't know Kobe was GM now. WTF kind of logic are you using? You sound like a dumb fat fu*k with the way your typing and thinking. Every team needs more than 1 great player or a plethora of good players to win a championship. Why is it that Kobe gets heat for this but not ANY OTHER CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM?

Kobe was Steve Nash's bi*ch? What?

How about we talk about 75 cent LeBron James putting up the biggest choke job in the history of television sports. How about we talk about LeBron James being Dirk's bi*ch?

I won't even talk about Wade, cuz you're an obvious bandwagon
obviously rumors have it kobe now needs TWO hof's to win in paul and howard.

you run the other forum? more like ur the joke of the other forum that everyone clowns on.

seriously just stop with ur stupid a.ss comments and stop acting like you know anything if lebron was dirks bi*ch what was kobe for dirk last year? with that lovely sweep you dumb fu*k.
 6 years ago '11        #106
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Tiko377 said:
obviously rumors have it kobe now needs TWO hof's to win in paul and howard.

you run the other forum? more like ur the joke of the other forum that everyone clowns on.

seriously just stop with ur stupid a.ss comments and stop acting like you know anything if lebron was dirks bi*ch what was kobe for dirk last year? with that lovely sweep you dumb fu*k.
lol we talking about rumors now? Let's talk about there's actually moves MADE. Again Kobe isn't GM you fu*kin idiot

sh*t Kobe's was Dirk's ho too, but at least he didn't go out like a little bi*ch like LeBron, making him the joke of the sports world across all major sports...

Kobe already won 2 championships without a hall of fame player on his team, something MJ ain't do and something LeBron won't EVER do.

Bandwagon a.ss fan, tell em why you mad

Fat mother fu*ker, go back over to the other section and follow me ho.

Last edited by PTC; 12-06-2011 at 11:12 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #107
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
^Paul Gasol is a HOF.
 6 years ago '09        #108
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 8942 8942
 Hold That said:
^Paul Gasol is a HOF.
hes a dumbfu*k to understand that
 6 years ago '11        #109
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
^Paul Gasol is a HOF.
Someone who has had an 11 year career, averaging 20 points only twice and a double double only twice in his career, and being a 7 foot tall pus*y defender, averaging under 2 blocks his whole career, while averaging over 2 only twice, is a HOF player?

Sure thing buddy.
 6 years ago '11        #110
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Tiko377 said:
hes a dumbfu*k to understand that
Say something with substance, you're clearly not ready for any sort of real discussion due to your stupidity. Just read your posts, you can't even express yourself in english fully
 6 years ago '11        #111
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
If Pau gets a 3rd ring he'll be in the HOF for sure. Can't say he's a 100% HOF at this point in time.
 12-06-2011, 11:25 AM         #112
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gasol is HOF

for the EURO league
 6 years ago '07        #113
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Pau Gasol will never even make the ballot for HOF. He is barely an alltar. For some reason analysts and sports fans become enamored with what you can do versus what you actually do consistently. Consistently Kobe is the only star on the Lakers, Bynum may be an emerging one in the right situation. Consistently Bosh, James and Wade are all perennial all stars and top 5 at their positions. If we remove potential from the equation still nobody takes Pau top 5. Duncan, Nowitzki, Randolph, Aldridge, Bosh, Garnett, Stoudemire are all have more impact than Gasol.
 6 years ago '07        #114
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 PTC said:
If Pau gets a 3rd ring he'll be in the HOF for sure. Can't say he's a 100% HOF at this point in time.
he would have to have great playoffs and knowing him there will only be moments. Im more inclined to say if Derek Fisher wins his sixth and plays well he will garner some consideration even if he doesn't make it.
 6 years ago '11        #115
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Cambury said:
he would have to have great playoffs and knowing him there will only be moments. Im more inclined to say if Derek Fisher wins his sixth and plays well he will garner some consideration even if he doesn't make it.
If Fisher gets consideration the Hall of Fame that award is no longer prestigious.

If Pau is a top 2 player on a championship winning team, I don't think they can leave him off the HOF.

So yeah, he'd have to play great in the playoffs.
 6 years ago '04        #116
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6489 6489
well since the hall of fame for basketball isn't just for the nba then its not too far fetched to say that gasol could be one. if he done some things in spain. i don't know if he did but

Last edited by justinjones; 12-06-2011 at 11:51 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy