Kobe Tells Rose to work on his Post Game.

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 SeaJaiye said:
nobodys hating..................he can aspire all he want, he can try and improve all he wants, i'm just being realistic that he won't win a ring as long as lebron james is still healthy and active.
thats your opinion not fact, your speaking of Lebron as if he has a ring. And as if D.Rose can't get better, as if a 23 year old just peaks and stops learning at his age..

Nobody cares about LeBron besides you in this thread, you don't see me in every LeBron thread bashing him.. I can a.ssure you that you are in every Rose thread though..

And for people saying why would a PG need a post game.. Read this article, it explains everything.

Last edited by Hold That; 12-04-2011 at 08:54 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #22
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,038 | Props total: 4679 4679
 SeaJaiye said:
rose is a.ssuming that a post game would improve his skills enough to win a championship.............and lebron is still in the east, so i don't see why he's talking about rings

he's gonna have to wait until lebron retires for any chance of a ring tbh
worked for mj
 6 years ago '04        #23
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 SeaJaiye said:
nobodys hating..................he can aspire all he want, he can try and improve all he wants, i'm just being realistic that he won't win a ring as long as lebron james is still healthy and active.
You're not hating, but yet you're always in a bulls/rose related thread hating on rose and talking about lebron...

Don't be such a hypocrite Gloria...
 6 years ago '04        #24
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Thank you Black Mamba...

Thank you Point God...
 6 years ago '07        #25
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Hold That said:
He plays like a tall pg, plus he's really strong, also he'd be able to post up smaller PG's.. GP had a nice post up game, not to mention for Roses style of play a post game would be nice and help him pro-long his career.

Playboi that's the 90's and who do you have that will stretch the def other than kyle korver

ChiCity Fingaz said:
Chauncey Billups says hi.

He's not going to post up on every play, but it never hurts to have a particular skill down. The more ways you can beat a team, the better.
chauncey has always played with other shooters you had to stay honest on...teams can play that floating zone defense...so posting up Rose would create an immediate double team
 6 years ago '09        #26
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 8942 8942
Rose needs to work on his defense and passing and his clutch free throw shooting.

His post game gonna do him wonders vs the heat when that small a.ss lebron James starts playing defense on him

Stupid a.ss Kobe needs to shut the fu*k up his lakers trying to r*pe Orlando for Dwight that's how Kobe gets his rings without shaquille
 6 years ago '05        #27
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 KnicksLost said:
Playboi that's the 90's and who do you have that will stretch the def other than kyle korver

So you saying moves from the 90's don't work in todays NBA That sh*t don't even make fu*kin since..

Oh yeah and here's a long list of YouTube video in TODAYS NBA for you w/ PG's who perfect post up games on smaller PG's..

And our roster isn't complete i'm sure our SG we will pick up with the MLE will be able to shoot three's.. Thats a given.
 6 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 KnicksLost said:

chauncey has always played with other shooters you had to stay honest on...teams can play that floating zone defense...so posting up Rose would create an immediate double team
i dont think they mean designing plays for it

they mean just him being isolated and pulling some post moves out his pocket every now and then
 6 years ago '05        #29
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 210 210
people in hear acting like rose won't win a ring cuz lebron is in the east, since lebron has been in the league 3 different teams from the east has won a ring, him not being on one of them

so y'all need to shut the hell up. not even a bulls fan but each year he's working on something. last year it was his jump shot and 3 ball, this year it's his post game. you want a guy like that on any team. he works for it and will get my respect, he could easily not and just play off his athletic ability like that other guy with 0 rings but he finds stuff he needs to work at and goes out and works

good for him
 6 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 lilwheezy said:
people in hear acting like rose won't win a ring cuz lebron is in the east, since lebron has been in the league 3 different teams from the east has won a ring, him not being on one of them

so y'all need to shut the hell up. not even a bulls fan but each year he's working on something. last year it was his jump shot and 3 ball, this year it's his post game. you want a guy like that on any team. he works for it and will get my respect, he could easily not and just play off his athletic ability like that other guy with 0 rings but he finds stuff he needs to work at and goes out and works

good for him
what were those 3 east teams ? miami detroit and ??boston oh yeah okay sorry
 6 years ago '07        #31
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19999 19999
 SeaJaiye said:
yeah casue lebron has proved he can win a title right? dudes always wanna talk about Lebron in rose threads.
 6 years ago '10        #32
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,903 | Props total: 5105 5105
 KnicksLost said:

why he said find spots where its hard to double team
 6 years ago '11        #33
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Tiko377 said:
Rose needs to work on his defense and passing and his clutch free throw shooting.

His post game gonna do him wonders vs the heat when that small a.ss lebron James starts playing defense on him

Stupid a.ss Kobe needs to shut the fu*k up his lakers trying to r*pe Orlando for Dwight that's how Kobe gets his rings without shaquille
This bi*ch n*gga mad!

6 years ago '10        #34
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
lol at kobe trying to sabotage rose

wats da point of having a post game with lebron terrorizing ur a.ss ..

Rose need to just stay in his lane and become a complete passer
 6 years ago '10        #35
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Tiko377 said:

:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '08        #36
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 SeaJaiye said:
is he trying to go for more 60 win seasons? fu*k is all this talk about a championship? lebron is still in the east right
How many rings does Lebron have?
 6 years ago '05        #37
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
gary payton and Sam cassel did work posting up...
 6 years ago '07        #38
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,511 | Props total: 43668 43668

Last edited by st21; 12-04-2011 at 10:26 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #39
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 8942 8942
 Loso Luciano24 said:
This bi*ch n*gga mad!

whose mad? u still aint winning sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #40
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Hold That said:
So you saying moves from the 90's don't work in todays NBA That sh*t don't even make fu*kin since..

Oh yeah and here's a long list of YouTube video in TODAYS NBA for you w/ PG's who perfect post up games on smaller PG's..

And our roster isn't complete i'm sure our SG we will pick up with the MLE will be able to shoot three's.. Thats a given.
the way defense is played is different...almost every tall pg had a post up game in the 90's cus of the fact there were more excellent long/mid range shooters on teams...and none of the pg's in those videos play like Rose...they all play below the basket and have done so since day one...Dre Miller had a post up game since college

UF4Soldier said:
i dont think they mean designing plays for it

they mean just him being isolated and pulling some post moves out his pocket every now and then
ok I like that idea but not what these bulls fans are pushing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago