Kobe Tells Rose to work on his Post Game.

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
6635 pageviews
125 comments

Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
Kobe Tells Rose to work on his Post Game.

[pic - click to view]

Kobe Bryant pulled Derrick Rose aside at last July's exhibition in the Philippines and offered him some pointers. Improve your post game. Find the areas on the floor where double-teaming is more difficult. Seek championships.

Rose took Bryant's advice to heart and to the court.

"I worked on my post-up game, my isolation game, working at the elbows, trying to get fouled and get into the lane and put pressure on the defense," Rose said. "I'm trying to do better than last year. That was a good season, but it's last year. Only a championship will do."

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Kobe Encouraged Rose To Work On Post Game - RealGM Wiretap

Thank you Master Kobe for taking the young grasshopper under your wing.. image

[pic - click to view]

125 comments for "Kobe Tells Rose to work on his Post Game."

12-04-2011, 08:17 PM         #2
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is he trying to go for more 60 win seasons? fu*k is all this talk about a championship? lebron is still in the east right
 6 years ago '05        #3
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
 6 years ago '10        #4
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
lol...
 6 years ago '11        #5
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Thank you Master Kobe for taking the young grasshopper under your wing..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

HE never told that n*gga lebron! He clearly lacks a back to the basket game!
 6 years ago '05        #6
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
is he trying to go for more 60 win seasons? fu*k is all this talk about a championship? lebron is still in the east right
What does this thread have to do with LeBron? You acting jealous anytime there's a thread about Rose or Kobe and always bringing up LeBron.. You fu*kin him?
 12-04-2011, 08:20 PM         #7
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
What does this thread have to do with LeBron?
rose is a.ssuming that a post game would improve his skills enough to win a championship.............and lebron is still in the east, so i don't see why he's talking about rings

he's gonna have to wait until lebron retires for any chance of a ring tbh
 6 years ago '07        #8
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
I think Kobe has a thing for hard working players, similarly to how MJ was fond of him. True vet and real n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #9
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
rose is a.ssuming that a post game would improve his skills enough to win a championship.............and lebron is still in the east, so i don't see why he's talking about rings
Or maybe he's just a.ssuming would improve his overall game in general.. Is he not allowed to improve? n*gga you looking really stupid now, exit the thread while your ahead.

When stanning goes wrong..
 12-04-2011, 08:22 PM         #10
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real recognize real.
 6 years ago '10        #11
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9896 9896
Kobe obviously didn't pull Lebron to the side

Rose need to get that jumper right before his post game will be truly effective but
 6 years ago '10        #12
space
space
space
teams would be happy to see him post up lol
 6 years ago '07        #13
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
The Heat were able to focus on him at isolation moments because he didn't have anything to go to. Once he develops a 50% move then he can become deadlier and put the ownance on his teammates to be where they need to.
 12-04-2011, 08:30 PM         #14
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Or maybe he's just a.ssuming would improve his overall game in general.. Is he not allowed to improve? n*gga you looking really stupid now, exit the thread while your ahead.

When stanning goes wrong..

"I'm trying to do better than last year. That was a good season, but it's last year. Only a championship will do."

n*gga he's CLEARLY saying he plans on winning a title this season. i know that's what he's supposed to say, i'm just letting it be known that its not happening anytime soon

and @ the stan sh*t. have u seen ur avy/sig/posts in bulls threads?
 6 years ago '05        #15
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:

"I'm trying to do better than last year. That was a good season, but it's last year. Only a championship will do."

n*gga he's CLEARLY saying he plans on winning a title this season. i know that's what he's supposed to say, i'm just letting it be known that its not happening anytime soon

and @ the stan sh*t. have u seen ur avy/sig/posts in bulls threads?
So your hating on a young star for aspiring to win a Championship? Maybe it's your mentality to quit when you don't get something right the first time, and somebody might be better at you for the time being and not try to improve to be better than your rival. Maybe its your mentality to not want to improve and aspire to be the best and work at being the best..

If thats the case, i can understand why you hate, being that your a low expectation having motherfu*ker

If thats not the case...

why are you hating?
 6 years ago '05        #16
space
space
 Cambury said:
The Heat were able to focus on him at isolation moments because he didn't have anything to go to. Once he develops a 50% move then he can become deadlier and put the ownance on his teammates to be where they need to.
I agree with this 100%, it's obvious Rose doesn't really have a "go to move" and that he freestyles everything he does.. A post up fadeaway would be the start of a nice go to move for him if he learns how to perfect it.. Kobe and Jordan did, hopefully Rose can. Even Gary Payton had a sick post up game.
 6 years ago '07        #17
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
For what??? How does Rose benefit from having a postgame...unless your mark jackson or magic I think a post game for a pg is foolish and takes looks away from the big men in the post...only tall pgs should post up
 6 years ago '10        #18
space
space
space
He just needs to improve his passing and get a solid SG that hits shots

and your're fine

your bench plays better D then your starting 5

that's crazy lol
 6 years ago '05        #19
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
For what??? How does Rose benefit from having a postgame...unless your mark jackson or magic I think a post game for a pg is foolish and takes looks away from the big men in the post...only tall pgs should post up
He plays like a tall pg, plus he's really strong, also he'd be able to post up smaller PG's.. GP had a nice post up game, not to mention for Roses style of play a post game would be nice and help him pro-long his career.

[video - click to view]

12-04-2011, 08:49 PM         #20
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
So your hating on a young star for aspiring to win a Championship? Maybe it's your mentality to quit when you don't get something right the first time, and somebody might be better at you for the time being and not try to improve to be better than your rival. Maybe its your mentality to not want to improve and aspire to be the best and work at being the best..

If thats the case, i can understand why you hate, being that your a low expectation having motherfu*ker

If thats not the case...

why are you hating?
nobodys hating..................he can aspire all he want, he can try and improve all he wants, i'm just being realistic that he won't win a ring as long as lebron james is still healthy and active.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy