What if?? (pic)

most viewed right now
 90
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$10,840 | Props total: 9792 9792
 SeaJaiye said:
6'8" 250 pounds

i know you all love ur fake a.ss GOAT, but lebron would torch the fu*k outta that n*gga he's the best ever at getting to the basket


in the age past hand checking its easy for everyone to get to the basket, i swear some of you need to get up on ya basketball IQ before posting
 6 years ago '04        #62
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
why are we doing this again.....


 6 years ago '04        #63
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
Jordan's team would win over Bron...
 6 years ago '07        #64
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 SeaJaiye said:
6'8" 250 pounds

i know you all love ur fake a.ss GOAT, but lebron would torch the fu*k outta that n*gga he's the best ever at getting to the basket
Actually he's not, what u should have said is he's prob the best ever at getting to the basket in transition. LeBron does not get to the cup at will in a half court set. That n*gga has no go to move off the dribble and more times then not, he settles for a step back J in the half court! LeBron stans in here trying to make sh*t up when we got plenty of tape to show he struggles getting to the cup in the half court
 12-05-2011, 09:52 AM         #65
dramathugmc3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
According to the finals lebron ain't even the best player on his team lol... let alone better tHan Kobe or Kevin Durant
 6 years ago '10        #66
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 sho 2010 said:
wow how long bron been in the nba
you cannot be serious.
 6 years ago '10        #67
hbonnie23 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$513 | Props total: 551 551
some of these people must have never seen michael jordan play, lebron cant guard kobe how the hell is he gonna guard mike
 6 years ago '04        #68
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Cambury said:
coach for what casual basketball fan? Wade and Bosh played thru bad coaching in the finals, fuk Bron need? somebody to suck his d!ck in the huddle?
That's what SeaJaiye's there for...
 6 years ago '05        #69
siggiddy 
space
avatar space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 ST21 said:
doubtful. lebron would take it to the rim at will. jordan wouldn't be able to stop him. jordan couldn't do the same to bron he would be forced into taking j's and with lebrons D and long arms he would easily contest his every shot. multiple blocks.
wrong. all wrong.

If Bron was in the League back when Jordan played...Bron wouldn't be near as good as he is now...

imagine Bron playing against the '94 Knicks... the '90 Pistons...playing against Malone...The Dream...Drexler...Barkley...Rodman...John Sally...Larry Johnson...Charles Oakley...etc

son...knock it off...I'm not taking anything away from Bron...outstanding player, definitely a HOF'er...but it's no defense anymore in League...

therefore...if Jordan played now...he would easily average over 35 ppg/gm

he averaged 30/gm against those defenses ...

and not to mention...Jordan won the league leader in steals like 3 times...and a Defensive Player of the Year...something Bron has yet to do...
 6 years ago '06        #70
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
Jordan all day. Can't even believe this is up for discussion.
 12-05-2011, 10:27 AM         #71
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
wrong. all wrong.

If Bron was in the League back when Jordan played...Bron wouldn't be near as good as he is now...

imagine Bron playing against the '94 Knicks... the '90 Pistons...playing against Malone...The Dream...Drexler...Barkley...Rodman...John Sally...Larry Johnson...Charles Oakley...etc

son...knock it off...I'm not taking anything away from Bron...outstanding player, definitely a HOF'er...but it's no defense anymore in League...

therefore...if Jordan played now...he would easily average over 35 ppg/gm

he averaged 30/gm against those defenses ...

and not to mention...Jordan won the league leader in steals like 3 times...and a Defensive Player of the Year...something Bron has yet to do...
Bron would run through these n*ggas

yal get too caught up/confused with how the NBA is today because of RULES

not the players but the rules

those "defenses" still allowed 100+ppg and that was in the highest scoring era of basketball

so stop with the lebron or whatever star today couldn't score in that era when their already scoring alot in an era when SCORING IN DOWN
 6 years ago '10        #72
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
Did I miss something? When did LeBron become this elite defender? This n*gga can't guard Pierce but some of yall thing he'll lock up Jordan!? Chase down blocks don't make him an elite defender.
 6 years ago '11        #73
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
DUMBEST THREAD EVER.
 12-05-2011, 10:49 AM         #74
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lamar Burton said:
Did I miss something? When did LeBron become this elite defender?
when he held the league MVP to 6.3% shooting
 6 years ago '05        #75
siggiddy 
space
avatar space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 Nate187um said:
Bron would run through these n*ggas

yal get too caught up/confused with how the NBA is today because of RULES

not the players but the rules

those "defenses" still allowed 100+ppg and that was in the highest scoring era of basketball

so stop with the lebron or whatever star today couldn't score in that era when their already scoring alot in an era when SCORING IN DOWN
No, n*gga

they're SCORING because it's no fu*king defense...not because of rules

in this era, you can breathe on a player and they'll call a foul...you can flop...and they'll call a foul

what the fu*k was a "flop" back then?...it didn't exist...you get knocked down...that's just it...you got knocked down

it's entirely too many 110+ games for both teams...sh*t is an arcade out there
 6 years ago '11        #76
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
jordan would get into his head so much with his mental that lebron would look like kwame brown after one take.

jordan's fade away would be too much for lbj
 6 years ago '06        #77
frequent23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Bron wuld just dunk on that n*gga and Jordan wuld score any way he want
 6 years ago '11        #78
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
 siggiddy said:
wrong. all wrong.

If Bron was in the League back when Jordan played...Bron wouldn't be near as good as he is now...

imagine Bron playing against the '94 Knicks... the '90 Pistons...playing against Malone...The Dream...Drexler...Barkley...Rodman...John Sally...Larry Johnson...Charles Oakley...etc

son...knock it off...I'm not taking anything away from Bron...outstanding player, definitely a HOF'er...but it's no defense anymore in League...

therefore...if Jordan played now...he would easily average over 35 ppg/gm

he averaged 30/gm against those defenses ...

and not to mention...Jordan won the league leader in steals like 3 times...and a Defensive Player of the Year...something Bron has yet to do...



co-sign
 12-05-2011, 11:04 AM         #79
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
No, n*gga

they're SCORING because it's no fu*king defense...not because of rules

in this era, you can breathe on a player and they'll call a foul...you can flop...and they'll call a foul

what the fu*k was a "flop" back then?...it didn't exist...you get knocked down...that's just it...you got knocked down

it's entirely too many 110+ games for both teams...sh*t is an arcade out there
what are you talking about

scoring was at its highest team wise in the 80s

not today
 12-05-2011, 11:05 AM         #80
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fkin @ an era where u put up 100+ points a game being better defensively than now when u got the best defensive teams allowing only 80-90 points
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy