Week 12: What did we learn in the NFL?

most viewed right now
 196
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #101
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,501 | Props total: 7277 7277
That 49ers have some dumb a.ss fans...



Late in the third quarter, as The Wave swept across the stadium, Alex Smith was sacked on third-and-9 by Rams defensive end James Hall, who beat left guard Mike Iupati. After the sack, Staley attempted to rip off his chinstrap and, with fists balled, screamed in frustration as he left the field.

No, he wasn’t mad at Iupati. Rather, he wasn’t too thrilled with the home crowd, which probably made Staley feel like he was back playing in the din of Detroit.

Here’s Staley’s postgame tweet: “Thanks to the fans for being so supportive and great this year so far. Keep it up. Just don’t start the wave anymore when we are on offens
 6 years ago '04        #102
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
OK, you're right, the Pack is 3rd behind the Pats and Saints, but I did have to point out how laughable the fact that Al hadthe audacity to complain about drops in 2 games when you have THREE RECEIVERS making unbelievable plays like Jordy's 360 1 hander, Jennings back of the end zone TD snag, and driver's end-zone toe tap just abou tEVERY SINGLE WEEK, and how laughable it is. :kl:


Last edited by torious; 12-05-2011 at 10:59 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #103
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
falcons pretenders

you cant really believe that
TJ Yates and a banged up Texans team with no Schaub, Mario, or AJ at the end held yall to 10 points..........Greatest Show on Turf
 6 years ago '06        #104
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 WalterWhite said:



- Steelers are the real deal. Treated that game like a playoff game and waxed the Bungals.

- If you want to beat the Packers you have to beat them and the REFS.
Says the steeler fan.
 6 years ago '05        #105
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 ThaShark316 said:
He back when he plays CAR, TB and BUF...3 of the worst run Ds in the NFL. :dancingcool:

He's going to rack up the yards with NO coming.
When the Saints quickly jump up 17-0 CJ2K will be obsolete. We owe Hasselbeck
 6 years ago '06        #106
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 ThaShark316 said:
Texans =


ALL HEART.
That's my team.
 6 years ago '11        #107
NiMaD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 160 160
Tebow is beyond overrated and LUCKY and the masses will d!ck ride that trendy fad till he starts to suck then on to the next

KC would be a top team in the nfl for a decade if they had healthy players and a decent QB
 6 years ago '05        #108
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 TriniSoldier said:

[pic - click to view]

Gronk and Jimmy are the future

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #109
samcelly19 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$860 | Props total: 2 2
 WasabiTuna said:
That 49ers have some dumb a.ss fans...



Late in the third quarter, as The Wave swept across the stadium, Alex Smith was sacked on third-and-9 by Rams defensive end James Hall, who beat left guard Mike Iupati. After the sack, Staley attempted to rip off his chinstrap and, with fists balled, screamed in frustration as he left the field.

No, he wasn’t mad at Iupati. Rather, he wasn’t too thrilled with the home crowd, which probably made Staley feel like he was back playing in the din of Detroit.

Here’s Staley’s postgame tweet: “Thanks to the fans for being so supportive and great this year so far. Keep it up. Just don’t start the wave anymore when we are on offens
shut your rainbow roll a.ss up.








what we will learn after tonight is
a) Green bay will put 45 up on every team, but their D also gives up 45
b) 49ers clinching their division............no surprise
c) Right now the Saint's are the 2nd best team in the NFC (just bcuz of Brees)
d) Giants to bad they don't understand consistency
e) Houston thanking God for Payton's injury
f) Pitt, Ravens both equal
g) Gronk best TE in the league


Last edited by samcelly19; 12-05-2011 at 11:48 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #110
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 finishim said:
lions lost and are still winning, currently fifth seed and bears sixth
this...

The Bears might lose out

The Failcons are not bout that playoff life

And the Cowgirls fu*king suck!

We are going to the playoffs like I've been saying and the win streak starts now...
 6 years ago '04        #111
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Veno da Don said:
this...

The Bears might lose out

The Failcons are not bout that playoff life

And the Cowgirls fu*king suck!

We are going to the playoffs like I've been saying and the win streak starts now...
nvm, Schefter blew it, falcons are the sixth an bears fifth
 6 years ago '07        #112
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
 ReallyTho said:
gronkowski best te?

hes in the best system thats about it
this is like the most retarded explanation ever in football if the credit goes to the "system" why don't every player that come play for the patriots ball out?
 6 years ago '07        #113
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,143 | Props total: 4571 4571
 NiMaD said:
Tebow is beyond overrated and LUCKY and the masses will d!ck ride that trendy fad till he starts to suck then on to the next

KC would be a top team in the nfl for a decade if they had healthy players and a decent QB
Chiefs fans knew this already... that win actually hurt our chances of getting that high draft pick qb...
 6 years ago '10        #114
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 WasabiTuna said:
That 49ers have some dumb a.ss fans...



Late in the third quarter, as The Wave swept across the stadium, Alex Smith was sacked on third-and-9 by Rams defensive end James Hall, who beat left guard Mike Iupati. After the sack, Staley attempted to rip off his chinstrap and, with fists balled, screamed in frustration as he left the field.

No, he wasn’t mad at Iupati. Rather, he wasn’t too thrilled with the home crowd, which probably made Staley feel like he was back playing in the din of Detroit.

Here’s Staley’s postgame tweet: “Thanks to the fans for being so supportive and great this year so far. Keep it up. Just don’t start the wave anymore when we are on offens
i fu*king hate the wave
 12-05-2011, 12:29 PM         #115
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yeaaahbenn said:
Heath Miller is the best TE in the league

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #116
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,143 | Props total: 4571 4571
 Pastor Flo said:
Best Sack Celebration Ever.....by Aldon Smith. DROY. fu*k A Von Miller lol


[pic - click to view]



drakehah
that's that mizzou coaching right there lol
 6 years ago '08        #117
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 jpebenito said:
What the fu*k is "could of"

It's "could have" not "could of."

That sh*t doesn't even make sense.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #118
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 634 634
 samcelly19 said:
shut your rainbow roll a.ss up.








what we will learn after tonight is
a) Green bay will put 45 up on every team, but their D also gives up 45
b) 49ers clinching their division............no surprise
c) Right now the Saint's are the 2nd best team in the NFC (just bcuz of Brees)
d) Giants to bad they don't understand consistency
e) Houston thanking God for Payton's injury
f) Pitt, Ravens both equal
g) Gronk best TE in the league
will you stupid n*ggas sh*t the fu*k up with this sh*t. we would have WAXED the colts with peyton manning. yall n*ggas act like we cant beat the colts. we beat them last year, BADLY i might add. we split the season series. no one is scared of peyton manning. i WISH this fool would have played then no one can deny us this year. were better than the colts, with or with out manning, on both sides of the ball. i dont think thats even a question
 6 years ago '04        #119
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 finishim said:
nvm, Schefter blew it, falcons are the sixth an bears fifth


Al you are usually on point, you letting me down man

I still see a 3 game win streak in our near future and if you guys drop one during that time we winning 4 to close out the season just like last year:smokin:
 6 years ago '04        #120
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Pastor Flo said:
Best Sack Celebration Ever.....by Aldon Smith. DROY. fu*k A Von Miller lol


[pic - click to view]



drakehah
that was gangsta.

That skinny bastard Smith is a fu*king beast off the edge. But Von>
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy