Bears at Chiefs Week 13 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #201
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Caleb Hanie and Lance Louis were the two worst dudes on the field. And does anybody notice that Hanie has zero chemistry with Earl Bennett? I dont want to see any more passes to Sanzenbacher on third down and I dont want to see anymore passes to Wiliams in octatriple coverage in the redzone. n*gga need to throw to Earl more often THROUGHOUT the game.
 6 years ago '07        #202
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 doro85 said:
well even tho hes washed up, gonna be nice to see Mcnabb in a Bears #5
doubt we pick him up.

and yeah the lions dropped a bunch of points on the chiefs. we are missing our entire offense, we still should of beat these bums, but our offensive scheme is centered on these 2 guys, with them out, we are fu*ked
 6 years ago '04        #203
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 minimafia_aj said:
doubt we pick him up.

and yeah the lions dropped a bunch of points on the chiefs. we are missing our entire offense, we still should of beat these bums, but our offensive scheme is centered on these 2 guys, with them out, we are fu*ked
i think we will, bears were talking about it on friday.. they were gonna let mcnabb clear waivers then see how hanie performs
 6 years ago '09        #204
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 Billdotel said:
Chiefs are missing 4 of there 6 best players and have won 5 games. Your team is literally built around 2 players and your offensive scheme is a joke. Hanne was getting r*ped yet they continued to play 3-4 wideouts and left nobody in to help block.

Gotta agree as far as depth but most teams aren't gonna get it done without their starting qb...and however the bears were making it work for them before he went down they were, but once cutler went down really didn't expect much from them.
 6 years ago '04        #205
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 dtownboy313 said:
duh...all that good defense being wasted wit a garbage a.ss offense. now urlacher, briggs and company getting old. thats too bad
 6 years ago '04        #206
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,012 | Props total: 11816 11816
 gGgM35 said:
Gotta agree as far as depth but most teams aren't gonna get it done without their starting qb...and however the bears were making it work for them before he went down they were, but once cutler went down really didn't expect much from them.
we won our last 4 with shaun hilll and stanton, just sayin
 12-04-2011, 03:22 PM         #207
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
doubt we pick him up.

i dont think you can compare how we played them and how yall played them cause you seen when we played yall both times were WAYYY different
 6 years ago '07        #208
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 dtown1759 said:
trying to decide if i should put this in my sig
do it
 6 years ago '04        #209
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
next week...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #210
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 dtown1759 said:
we won our last 4 with shaun hilll and stanton, just sayin
Obviously aren't as bad as hanie...not a good comparison.
 6 years ago '08        #211
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 gGgM35 said:
Can't do much without your impact players on O, the bears only have two of them and both of them are out.
You made a great point though because overall we arent a stacked team offensively. That's why every injury hurts more. If you cant draft well, you have no depth. It's JA's fault for not building the offense and putting more weapons around Cutler. JA should lose his job JUST for how bad the team looks without Cutler. Because you see other squads like Green Bay who put in Matt Flynn and almost beat New England because even though Rodgers was out, atleast you had Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, Finley, James Jones, and all these other punk motherfu*kers to atleast make plays.

Caleb Hanie is a sh*tty quarterback, on top of that he's out there with nothing. There are isnt enough talent in other positions to mask the sh*ttiness of this dude.
 6 years ago '04        #212
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,275 | Props total: 3851 3851
 dtownboy313 said:
thats it biscuit??? you usually give a more in depth breakdown
What's there to break down? Hanie looked poor all game in getting everyone on the same page. The entire team came out flat and there was a Hail Mary that got caught that worked well for the other team. No excuses. Without our quarterback we have suffered and realistically, there is no reason to believe we will improve. That's pretty much it.

As much as I hate to do this I now have to hope that Dallas, Detroit and Green Bay loses in order for me to soften this blow.

To Veno, I now willingly admit, we are definitely in trouble without Cutler and Hanie is no answer. He has played poorly but for whatever reason he has magnified the problems we have
In our receiving core. Roy Williams drop, his over throw in the 1st half and the other poor plays give me no reason to be encoraged that he will do better as the season goes on...
 6 years ago '09        #213
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
I know it was against Hanie but our defense has been looking really good. Glad to see Houston have a breakout game.
 6 years ago '07        #214
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 biscuit said:
What's there to break down? Hanie looked poor all game in getting everyone on the same page. The entire team came out flat and there was a Hail Mary that got caught that worked well for the other team. No excuses. Without our quarterback we have suffered and realistically, there is no reason to believe we will improve. That's pretty much it.

As much as I hate to do this I now have to hope that Dallas, Detroit and Green Bay loses in order for me to soften this blow.

To Veno, I now willingly admit, we are definitely in trouble without Cutler and Hanie is no answer. He has played poorly but for whatever reason he has magnified the problems we have
In our receiving core. Roy Williams drop, his over throw in the 1st half and the other poor plays give me no reason to be encoraged that he will do better as the season goes on...

[pic - click to view]

here you may want this gif also. All bears fans right now.
 6 years ago '04        #215
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
biscuit dont forget to mention how confused your offensive line looked out there.

7 sacks on a backup QB who is not all that good is a for sure loss everytime.

Packers just keep fu*king rolling, pissing me off
 6 years ago '04        #216
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
You made a great point though because overall we arent a stacked team offensively. That's why every injury hurts more. If you cant draft well, you have no depth. It's JA's fault for not building the offense and putting more weapons around Cutler. JA should lose his job JUST for how bad the team looks without Cutler. Because you see other squads like Green Bay who put in Matt Flynn and almost beat New England because even though Rodgers was out, atleast you had Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, Finley, James Jones, and all these other punk motherfu*kers to atleast make plays.

Caleb Hanie is a sh*tty quarterback, on top of that he's out there with nothing. There are isnt enough talent in other positions to mask the sh*ttiness of this dude.
I have to disagree to some extent here. I was talking to a Packers fan last night and asking him have the Packers ever won with Flynn and he said no. In my opinion then, he is paralell to Hanie in that he may be decent but is not a winner yet. If Rogers were to go down, the Pack would be finished. Same with Stafford in Detroit. The only team that has done a bit better with a back up is Minnesota. And I'm not even sure if Ponder has his first win as a starter yet.
 6 years ago '04        #217
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
biscuit dont forget to mention how confused your offensive line looked out there.

7 sacks on a backup QB who is not all that good is a for sure loss everytime.

Packers just keep fu*king rolling, pissing me off
True Veno, but I actually attribute some of those sacks to the lack of timing and awareness of Hanie. He simply does not have the ability to know where to go with the ball. It took Cutler 3 years to develop that and now that he has it, he's hurt. I don't expect Hanie to get it now with only 2 weeks under his belt.
 6 years ago '04        #218
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,012 | Props total: 11816 11816
 biscuit said:

i propped you for this post. biscuit taating some humble pie, must be the sign of the apocalypse
 6 years ago '04        #219
Dash 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$8,165 | Props total: 17788 17788
Uncle rico would be better of playing qb for the bears than this dude...
 6 years ago '05        #220
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
Forte
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago