Former Pro Wrestler a.k.a 'Andre Love' Found Guilty Of Knowingly Infecting 12 Women With HIV! (Fa

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 368 368
 VeX said:
what wrestler was he?
Elix Skipper
 6 years ago '06        #22
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1550 1550
 VeX said:
what wrestler was he?

[pic - click to view]

Zeus
 6 years ago '05        #23
Shazam 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 1230 1230
 VeX said:
what wrestler was he?
Abdullah the Butcher

[pic - click to view]

12-04-2011, 05:32 PM         #24
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"goin raw-doggin dirty bi*ches and if I get burnt, I'm givin that sh*t to thirty bi*ches" -X
 6 years ago '07        #25
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Never heard of the disgusting little fu*ker.
 6 years ago '08        #26
skimma 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 1 1
 6 years ago '04        #27
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 Blacknitro said:
It should NOT be a crime. No one forced you to have s3x with anyone. If you're dumb enuff to have s3x with someone without making them show you their std results, then u SHOULD suffer the consequences.

People need to stop hidin behind the government and take responsibility over their own actions.
If you had a gun and shoot someone knowing they could die from the wound, thats a crime.

If you had HIV and infect someone knowing they could die from the disease......

SAME sh*t n*gga!!!
 6 years ago '09        #28
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
LOL s3x ?UGHH THIS WAS FROM INJECTING STERPOIDS NOT FROM BONING A CHICK !!

YOU DUMBASSES !

HE GOT IT FROM A BAD STEROID NEEDLE !

AND AFTER U HAVE TO fu*k !

EVEN IF HE DIDNT KNOW OR IF HE DID
I THINK THATS fu*kED UP IF IT WAS A FEMALE
NOTHIGN WOULD HAPPEN IF IT WAS A FEMALE
WEIGHT LIFTER OR WRESTLER !
 6 years ago '10        #29
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
 Blacknitro said:
It should NOT be a crime. No one forced you to have s3x with anyone. If you're dumb enuff to have s3x with someone without making them show you their std results, then u SHOULD suffer the consequences.

People need to stop hidin behind the government and take responsibility over their own actions.

You're clearly a virgin. Ain't no one asking to see documents before they have s3x.

You probably ask to see your friends credit report before you loan him 5 dollars wouldn't you?

All you can do is take precaution and practice safe s3x. As rare as it happens, you can still ask for someone to tell you, but even then they can be lying. Its up for both people to be honest with their history. Thats why I don't get down with one night stands anymore. Keep that sh*t between me and my girlfriend or whoever I'm dating.
 6 years ago '06        #30
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,840 | Props total: 6023 6023
 Adwerdz said:
now he's gonna spread it in jail, then when one of those inmates get's release there will be another cycle

s3x ain't safe no more
True story......
 12-04-2011, 06:52 PM         #31
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:

It SHOULD be a crime. When doctors diagnose someone with an STD thats a serious threat(Herpes, HIV, sh*t like that) they pretty much give them a mandate, that tells them they need to stop having unprotected s3x, AND notify past partners. Some states have even considered trying to come up with ways to regulate and enforce reporting of sh*t like that...They dont wanna dehumanize the patient, and alienate them, but at the same time it'd stop sh*t like this from occuring.

I remember some dude out here in ATL got like 30 bi*ches infected, some pregnant.
 6 years ago '06        #32
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 Blacknitro said:
And that's those bi*ches fault for not making him show them a STD test. Simple as that. That's what they get for being ho's. And For all he/we know one of them bi*ches could gave him different type of STD. I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe anyone can fu*k 30 bi*ches in a row that didn't have a STD (not saying they gave u one), unless they were all teenagers
You need to shut the arguement down, your not going anywhere I would understand if it was a regular STD that you can live with, albeit painfully. But knowingly spreading a life threatening disease to someone is murder. The onus should be on both people, yes. But the indiviudal spreading it without disclosing should get life
 6 years ago '04        #33
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 Blacknitro said:
1. You're dumb as fu*k. 9 times out of 10 the person you shoot is not asking to be shot dumbass. I don't have no control over gettin shot.

2. The person you have s3x with is asking for it and both of you are at risk. You agree to have s3x with each other KNOWING one of you could have a disease. Unless u got r*ped, there's no excuse for you to catch a STD through s3x. Catchin hiv through s3x is not homicide. It's suicide. You do it to yourself.

Like I said. Take responsibility for your own actions.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #34
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
haha wtf @ y'all just naming black wrestlers through out this bi*ch
 6 years ago '06        #35
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 Blacknitro said:
And how do you go about proving rather or not an individual disclosed that info????

Like I said. It's a stupid law.
How does any crime get solved? Through trial, let the lawyers figure it out
 6 years ago '11        #36
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,200 | Props total: 90 90
@ the "should it or should it not be a crime" debate
 6 years ago '06        #37
T.C_So_Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,205 | Props total: 71 71
 VeX said:
what wrestler was he?
Mohamed Ali
 12-05-2011, 07:40 AM         #38
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skimma said:

[pic - click to view]

Why dude look like a thugged out Wesley Snipes??
 12-05-2011, 08:32 AM         #39
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It also should be mentioned that Davis has done bloody matches in the past, so obviously many wrestlers from that area are worried because no one knows how long he has been HIV positive. Brandon Tolle, a referee in the area, is requesting that anyone who has worked with Davis to get themselves checked as soon as possible.

[VIDEO]-Ohio-Independent-Wrestler-Charged-with-Felonious-Assault-for-Not-Disclosing-His-Being-HIV-Positive.htm
 6 years ago '04        #40
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,505 | Props total: 747 747
 Blacknitro said:
And how do you go about proving rather or not an individual disclosed that info????

Like I said. It's a stupid law.
It's stupid til someone lies to you and you get HIV...what if your wife cheats on you and she gets it and gives it to you...wouldn't you be mad? and what if she said "baby I'm so sorry but I didn't know....I met him at a club"...wouldn't you want some type of punishment for the man if not your wife?? His whole MO could be to fu*k married bi*ches and give the whole family HIV...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy