Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
From the unbiased detroit people arsonal won that battle and the camera will clean up the crowds over hype of cal but he went in.
 6 years ago '06        #42
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
My picks look spot on, according to the feed back anyway....

u gotta respect ARS regardless... dude is mixing it up in, NY, CALI, philly, detroit, canada, etc etc..... look at how many ny cats don't leave thier comfort zone.... the dna and cortez cats wouldn't even leave thier state in grindtime events

Cal deserved a homefield match cause he been getting it in random states as well..... like I said before the match, thought it would l be a 2-1 kind of debate....With Cal having the edge, but ARS having a beef about it being the opposite way around...

glad SMACK let some young bucks like YK and JC on the main card.... gotta start promoting the young cats and put more pressure on the vets with a false sense of entitilment to start getting hungry again...... I'm curious to how the Verb/red battle panned out, cause i think red had a good chance of making that sh*t close to a coin flip........
 12-05-2011, 08:21 AM         #43
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
My picks look spot on, according to the feed back anyway....

u gotta respect ARS regardless... dude is mixing it up in, NY, CALI, philly, detroit, canada, etc etc..... look at how many ny cats don't leave thier comfort zone.... the dna and cortez cats wouldn't even leave thier state in grindtime events

Cal deserved a homefield match cause he been getting it in random states as well..... like I said before the match, thought it would l be a 2-1 kind of debate....With Cal having the edge, but ARS having a beef about it being the opposite way around...

glad SMACK let some young bucks like YK and JC on the main card.... gotta start promoting the young cats and put more pressure on the vets with a false sense of entitilment to start getting hungry again...... I'm curious to how the Verb/red battle panned out, cause i think red had a good chance of making that sh*t close to a coin flip........
Cort and dna battled outta town on one of the grizzle manias i believe... I think cort battled in DC. Or florida... DNA just battled in canada... That NY cats dont leave is a myth.
 12-05-2011, 09:37 AM         #44
Stink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Calicoe is a beast

[pic - click to view]

12-05-2011, 10:11 AM         #45
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

I heard my n*gga Kannon caught a body bt he fu*ked up wit da USPA shoes on lmao. And Suge pus*y 4 talkn all dat sh*t bout the D and then stayin home. This n*gga disrespected a dead legend then talked tuff 2 a n*gga from the D on twitter ( a real n*gga at that) and almost got his n*ggas fu*ked up 4 sum sh*t he did/said. Low key doe I think Surf ducked the event. n*ggas talmbout he got locked up, yet he was on twitter AFTER the rumor started smh. Wit dat bein said I went 6-0 on predictions, JC bodied Raww, X Factor BODIED Richie, Tay beat QP, Cal beat Ars and both the Kannons took Ws

Last edited by sourkush; 12-05-2011 at 10:14 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #46
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 10155 10155
 sourkush said:

I heard my n*gga Kannon caught a body bt he fu*ked up wit da USPA shoes on lmao. And Suge pus*y 4 talkn all dat sh*t bout the D and then stayin home. This n*gga disrespected a dead legend then talked tuff 2 a n*gga from the D on twitter ( a real n*gga at that) and almost got his n*ggas fu*ked up 4 sum sh*t he did/said. Low key doe I think Surf ducked the event. n*ggas talmbout he got locked up, yet he was on twitter AFTER the rumor started smh. Wit dat bein said I went 6-0 on predictions, JC bodied Raww, X Factor BODIED Richie, Tay beat QP, Cal beat Ars and both the Kannons took Ws
tay vs qp and cal vs ars are gonna be debatable
 12-05-2011, 01:38 PM         #47
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahmadou1 said:
tay vs qp and cal vs ars are gonna be debatable
Once I seen da tweets/recaps I knew tay and cal won. Ars and QP = light bars. Dis was prolly Ars best performance but I doubt he had enough 2 beat Cal. He prolly got a round at best lol..
 12-05-2011, 01:40 PM         #48
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sourkush said:
Once I seen da tweets/recaps I knew tay and cal won. Ars and QP = light bars. Dis was prolly Ars best performance but I doubt he had enough 2 beat Cal. He prolly got a round at best lol..
Did you actually see the battle? Because it seems like your mind is already made up.

Good looking out on the review fam. Can't wait to see these battles and judge for myself. I need to get myself to 1 of these events
 12-05-2011, 01:45 PM         #49
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Did you actually see the battle? Because it seems like your mind is already made up.

Good looking out on the review fam. Can't wait to see these battles and judge for myself. I need to get myself to 1 of these events
If I see it any different when the footage drop then I a say dat but Its not surprising news that Calicoe beat him. bars+real rap > that bullsh*t Ars be spittin. And aint QP like 0-3 in the URL ? lmao
 6 years ago '09        #50
space
space
 sourkush said:
If I see it any different when the footage drop then I a say dat but Its not surprising news that Calicoe beat him. bars+real rap > that bullsh*t Ars be spittin. And aint QP like 0-3 in the URL ? lmao
naw man I'm tellin u Ars came wit straight bars this battle no sqidwards clarinet or none of that, he was spittin that sh*t.... this will easily be the best battle of the year
 6 years ago '06        #51
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,612 | Props total: 356 356
 sourkush said:
I was there and i feel like calicoe won but trust me when I say that Ars was not on that bull sh*t. He was on his sh*t this time around but I still think Cal beat him. I can't wait for the footage to drop so I can see it again. As far as QP and tay, I have been seeing a lot of ppl saying that tay rock won. I actually disagree. I think QP edged him out but I will say The Tay looked the best I've ever seen him. I guess the Dot mob got him to step his sh*t up. I think QP took it but once again I wanna see the footage.
 6 years ago '09        #52
space
space
So Big T vs Tsu Surf went down today.... wish I could've been there for this as it was one of the battles i wanted to see

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ahmadou1; 12-05-2011 at 08:32 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #53
lse4 25 heat pts25
space
space
$877 | Props total: 160 160
 ahmadou1 said:
So Big T vs Tsu Surf went down today.... wish I could've been there for this as it was one of the battles i wanted to see
It's going on right now Smack posting up photos of them battling.. The photos is giving me flashbacks of Mook vs Lux
 6 years ago '09        #54
space
space
 lse4 said:
It's going on right now Smack posting up photos of them battling.. The photos is giving me flashbacks of Mook vs Lux
yea i like these more than the big staage cuz u hear everything and there's no overreacting to bars
 6 years ago '11        #55
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
Surf battled T tonight and word is surf won or it's a tie
 6 years ago '09        #56
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 305Lars said:
Surf battled T tonight and word is surf won or it's a tie

lol word is also that big t edged it

don't believe nothing til the footage come out brah lol

dudes will overhype like crazy

main thing im hearing tho is classic and i'd rather have that then a 1 sided or bag anyday
 6 years ago '11        #57
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 SixOneFour said:
lol word is also that big t edged it

don't believe nothing til the footage come out brah lol

dudes will overhype like crazy

main thing im hearing tho is classic and i'd rather have that then a 1 sided or bag anyday
Im just going off what surf told me and what Marvwon said but yea Footage don't lie
Hoping for a classic tho
 6 years ago '06        #58
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,612 | Props total: 356 356
Am i the only one that thinks Big T is wack?????
 12-06-2011, 08:30 AM         #59
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hawk48202 said:
Am i the only one that thinks Big T is wack?????
I don't think Big T is wack but sometimes his schemes are drawn out waaaaay too long, making his punches ineffective but he is clever with it
 6 years ago '04        #60
Grim770 
space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1
big t the best in the midwest to me....its a 1 off so dis an automatic classic
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago