URLTV/SMACK Motor City Mayhem Review

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
TheRealOflame 2 heat pts
space
space
$301 | Props total: 1 1
 greedy87 said:
I heard the crowd was hella bias. and the sh*t trick trick did was hella lame..smh
what did trick do? i seen k shine on twitter talkin about something fu*ked up happend and he bigged up calicoe for being a real n*gga about the situation but i dont know what he was talkin about!
 6 years ago '06        #22
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
 TheRealOflame said:
what did trick do? i seen k shine on twitter talkin about something fu*ked up happend and he bigged up calicoe for being a real n*gga about the situation but i dont know what he was talkin about!
Well we all know that a lil while back at a smack battle Shotgun Suge said some disrespectful things about Proof from D12. Proof is a Detroit legend that lost his life a few years ago. n*ggas in Detroit love Proof so when suge said that sh*t n*ggas been waiting on him ever since. Well early in the night Trick tricks ppl/goons asked ars where Suge was at. And supposedly Ars said he didn't know suge like that. But in Ars first round he said something about calling up shot gun suge. Trick instantly stood up in the middle of that n*gga round an went to the front of the stage with like 20 goons. He started questioning Ars affiliation with suge. The goons were bascially on some sh*t like "well if suge not here then we just gon have to fu*k you up then" type sh*t. Trick and his crew sat down and was gonna make they move at the end of the battle. The whole time Calicoe was trying to calm the situation down. But the n*gga that really saved Ars was Bizarre from D12. He's the one that told the goons to stand down and they did. Had he not done that it would've been real ugly for Ars and his peeps. Honestly I'm glad nothing happened to Ars. He shouldn't have to pay for some sh*t that Suge said. Had Suge been there he would not have made it out in one piece. Those boys wanted somebody to pay for those disrespectful words and Ars was almost found guilty by a.ssociation. Yeah Calicoe will probably get most of the credit for keeping the goons off of Ars a.ss. But the real savior was Bizarre. If he would've given the green light, the motor city mayhem would've turned into the motor city massacre real fast.

Last edited by hawk48202; 12-04-2011 at 04:21 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #23
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$6,909 | Props total: 10148 10148
 StoopidVillinz said:
any word on when they droppin??
Ars vs Calicoe droppin on christmas
 6 years ago '11        #24
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
How can I find out when and where this sh*t goes down? In their website Or what?..I needa hit me up one of these battles
 6 years ago '09        #25
space
space
 Insurgent313 said:
How can I find out when and where this sh*t goes down? In their website Or what?..I needa hit me up one of these battles
follow @smackwhite and @urltv or just visit urltv.tv
 6 years ago '11        #26
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
Good looking Bruh!!
 6 years ago '05        #27
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 hawk48202 said:
Well we all know that a lil while back at a smack battle Shotgun Suge said some disrespectful things about Proof from D12. Proof is a Detroit legend that lost his life a few years ago. n*ggas in Detroit love Proof so when suge said that sh*t n*ggas been waiting on him ever since. Well early in the night Trick tricks ppl/goons asked ars where Suge was at. And supposedly Ars said he didn't know suge like that. But in Ars first round he said something about calling up shot gun suge. Trick instantly stood up in the middle of that n*gga round an went to the front of the stage with like 20 goons. He started questioning Ars affiliation with suge. The goons were bascially on some sh*t like "well if suge not here then we just gon have to fu*k you up then" type sh*t. Trick and his crew sat down and was gonna make they move at the end of the battle. The whole time Calicoe was trying to calm the situation down. But the n*gga that really saved Ars was Bizarre from D12. He's the one that told the goons to stand down and they did. Had he not done that it would've been real ugly for Ars and his peeps. Honestly I'm glad nothing happened to Ars. He shouldn't have to pay for some sh*t that Suge said. Had Suge been there he would not have made it out in one piece. Those boys wanted somebody to pay for those disrespectful words and Ars was almost found guilty by a.ssociation. Yeah Calicoe will probably get most of the credit for keeping the goons off of Ars a.ss. But the real savior was Bizarre. If he would've given the green light, the motor city mayhem would've turned into the motor city massacre real fast.
I knew them n*ggas wasnt gonna let that sh*t slide. Calicoe & Miles kept sayin aint nobody gonna get hurt when they come here & the whole time I'm like yall aint got the pull like Trick Trick do out there. But real sh*t Arsonal sayin he aint know Suge at all was some bi*ch sh*t but if he said he did he woulda got the Yung Berg treatment so I understand cause he woulda been like a sheep in a cage full of wolves but big ups to Bizarre for stopping that. But I did hear Suge was out there tho. Just not at the battle
 6 years ago '06        #28
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
 Basicgz said:
I knew them n*ggas wasnt gonna let that sh*t slide. Calicoe & Miles kept sayin aint nobody gonna get hurt when they come here & the whole time I'm like yall aint got the pull like Trick Trick do out there. But real sh*t Arsonal sayin he aint know Suge at all was some bi*ch sh*t but if he said he did he woulda got the Yung Berg treatment so I understand cause he woulda been like a sheep in a cage full of wolves but big ups to Bizarre for stopping that. But I did hear Suge was out there tho. Just not at the battle
Ay i'm from the D and I actually have a whole new level of respect for Ars. When Trick stepped to the stage and said "You said you ain't know that n*gga", Ars fired back "Naw I ain't say I didn't know him". So when the heat was on he didn't deny that he knew him he stood his ground. The earlier convo Ars had must've been about how close him and suge were or something but that's just speculation on my part. Ars wasn't no bi*ch. ANd he continued battling and was doing his thing. The n*gga didn't bite his tongue during his bars either. n*gga was talking bout busting shots into the crowd and everything (He should've left that part out bcuz thats b4 the goons were called off and that line just made n*ggas even more mad lol). He still lost though

As far as him being in the D well I can't confirm that nor deny it. He may have been in town but he knew better than to show up to that damn battle lol.
 6 years ago '09        #29
space
space
 Basicgz said:
he ain't say that he didn't know Suge, he just said that he ain't got control over what he does, but i heard that the day before the battle when Trick confronted him he said he didn't know Suge
 6 years ago '05        #30
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 hawk48202 said:
Ay i'm from the D and I actually have a whole new level of respect for Ars. When Trick stepped to the stage and said "You said you ain't know that n*gga", Ars fired back "Naw I ain't say I didn't know him". So when the heat was on he didn't deny that he knew him he stood his ground. The earlier convo Ars had must've been about how close him and suge were or something but that's just speculation on my part. Ars wasn't no bi*ch. ANd he continued battling and was doing his thing. The n*gga didn't bite his tongue during his bars either. n*gga was talking bout busting shots into the crowd and everything (He should've left that part out bcuz thats b4 the goons were called off and that line just made n*ggas even more mad lol). He still lost though

As far as him being in the D well I can't confirm that nor deny it. He may have been in town but he knew better than to show up to that damn battle lol.
Oh okay & I just asked around n*ggas said Suge and basically everyone who usually be with Surf was in Jersey and not in Detroit he talkin a lot of sh*t too sayin lets see you Detroit n*ggas come to Newark for the next event, which is dumb because aint nobody gonna come to it and he taking the spotlight away from the city and event cause now everyone know these n*ggas looking to start sh*t. But that dude Rosenburg went there to battle when he talked all sh*t to them Jersey n*ggas and they aint do sh*t to him so i dunno
 6 years ago '06        #31
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
 Basicgz said:
Oh okay & I just asked around n*ggas said Suge and basically everyone who usually be with Surf was in Jersey and not in Detroit he talkin a lot of sh*t too sayin lets see you Detroit n*ggas come to Newark for the next event, which is dumb because aint nobody gonna come to it and he taking the spotlight away from the city and event cause now everyone know these n*ggas looking to start sh*t. But that dude Rosenburg went there to battle when he talked all sh*t to them Jersey n*ggas and they aint do sh*t to him so i dunno
I bet there will be plenty of Detroit cats in the building. They not gonna let cal, x, milles and the rest of the detroit Mc's go out there without back up. Goon squad will be in the building. And plus suge shouldn't be talking sh*t. He knew what the deal was right after he made those comments. He knew he couldn't come to the D. The D artist ain't did sh*t to Jersey so why would they have to fear. Plus they didn't let sh*t happen to Ars so everything "Should" be cool. It'll be a hostile environment though.
 6 years ago '09        #32
space
space
At the end of the day nobody got hurt and it was a great event.... smack will probably edit out the altercation anyway so most ppl won't see it
 6 years ago '09        #33
space
space
word is that Surf is out n battling T TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ahmadou1; 12-04-2011 at 08:20 PM..
 12-04-2011, 08:21 PM         #34
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when is the first battle dropping?

good ish on the review
 6 years ago '09        #35
space
space
 deLeet said:
when is the first battle dropping?

good ish on the review
ars vs calicoe droppin on christmas
 6 years ago '10        #36
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,291 | Props total: 7639 7639
Thanks for the recap.
 12-04-2011, 08:57 PM         #37
flyboyfloss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smack better bless us for Christmas
 12-04-2011, 08:59 PM         #38
flyboyfloss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CALIHUSTLA said:
Free surf!!
I like Surf a.ss a rapper but I hate the gang that he bang with a passion I live in Cali and he banging my hood main enemies
 6 years ago '06        #39
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6771 6771
cant stand this trick trick cornball
n*gga only on his superthug sh*t when hes in detroit but is mr.humble everywhere else
if he wants to get suge so bad why not go to jersey and get em, ol funboy
 6 years ago '06        #40
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
 ahmadou1 said:
At the end of the day nobody got hurt and it was a great event.... smack will probably edit out the altercation anyway so most ppl won't see it
You're probably right but I hope he keeps it in. I think it adds to the drama and lets ppl that weren't there know how it really was in there. I think they can keep it bcuz it didn't get physical like in the Goodz battle. I hope they show it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago