URLTV/SMACK Motor City Mayhem Review

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
8521 pageviews
69 comments

ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 10148 10148
URLTV/SMACK Motor City Mayhem Review

M Ciddy vs Big Kannon This was 1 rd unlimited and was a great battle. M Ciddy went first and he went IN. But Big Kannon murderED him badly, he bullied him and had the crowd in the palm of his hands.

JC vs Roseburg Raw All imma say is that JC might be my new favorite battle rapper, he won 3-0. JC is proving to be one of the new bright faces on URL. Raw wasn't that bad in the battle his 1st rd was probably his best rd of the night. In raws 3rd the crowd was heckling him a bit and he choked up and stopped rapping, he just couldn't handle the big stage.

Aye Verb vs O Red This was 1rd but wasn't unlimited(idk why), both went for about 5 min. I think it's safe to say Verb is back on his sh*t, this dude went INNNNNNN. I think that Clips battle got him to go back to the SB/Hollow da don verb."Everybody gettin saved black Friday shopping", "You will see Red in da ER, yea n*gga i did it backwards". O Red came with some sh*t as well, he was definitly on his A game. He did get booed towards the end of his rd because he started to do his language/translation thing and spit mad bars in his language. Overall dope battle but Verb got it. Sidebar Verb vs Hitman is goin down in January on URL n if Verb comes like he did in this battle it has the makings of a classic.

QP vs Tay Roc QP went first and had a Great 1st rd and kinda went downhill from there. Tay Roc was at his best in this battle he had some crazy bars "Whip out the pistol hit her tissue then Kleenex (Qleen next)" overall good battle but i give it to Tay Roc 2-1

Young Kannon vs B Magic One word to describe this battle is BARS. Both of them came out with crazy bars. First rd I gave to Magic, 2nd Kannon with the edge, and 3rd Kannon SPAZZED definitly best rd of the battle. "When I N (end) A S A (essay) like I'm spelling NASA out"

X Factor vs Rich Dolarz Rich went first and CHOKED twice in the 1st rd. X factor then took advantage and went OFF in his first "You'll see dolarz in a bag like bank robbery". 2nd rd Rich started to get back on track... then X Factor went up and pulled out a yankee hat and started battling it. That was a nail in the coffin the battle didn't even need a 3rd rd cuz it was over after 2 "If he don't weave he get laced front". I honestly felt bad for Rich and wanted them to stop X cuz it was just too bad. X Factor caught great BODY "It's Still Priorities n*gga"

Big T vs Tsu Surf This battle didn't happen, because surf got locked up... got postponed until the 4th after a court hearing, im guessing it's gonna be a one off.

Arsonal vs Calicoe The main event lived up to the hyped and surpassed it. Cal went first and came out swinging, you could feel the energy in the room and i honestly felt that cal was gonna body Ars based off his first rd... then Arsonal went CRAZY in the first rd he definitely left squidwards clarinet at home, he was as disrespectful as ever. 2nd rd was basically the same cal started off goin ham but ars came back swinging, he kinda dropped off towards the end of the 2nd though. 3rd Calicoe went for the k!ll "He shud know he cud die now if I take this K out". Again Ars came back wit some fire, he had a dope alphabet scheme. Overall i feel Cal took 2-3 and ars took rd 1

Overall the event was a huge success, better than summer madness imo. The ring card girls were again top notch. There were mad cold hoes in the crowd which was a plus. Next event's gonna be around March I will definitely be attending if I can. Arsonal vs Calicoe is dropping on Christmas

69 comments for "URLTV/SMACK Motor City Mayhem Review"

6 years ago '06        #2
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
Damn Homie I just posted one too lol. oh well. That sh*t was tight but i was scared for Ars. Good thing Suge didn't show up.
 6 years ago '09        #3
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 hawk48202 said:
Damn Homie I just posted one too lol. oh well. That sh*t was tight but i was scared for Ars. Good thing Suge didn't show up.
yea that could've been bad for Ars.... only god knows what would've happened to suge had he showed up
 6 years ago '06        #4
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
 ahmadou1 said:
yea that could've been bad for Ars.... only god knows what would've happened to suge had he showed up
I don't even wanna think about it lol. Would've been tragic. S/N: Are you from out of town? Do you think the crowd was overly hard on the rappers going up against detroit cats? I'm from the D and I think the crowd was fair but like I say I'm from here. I wanna get an out of towners opinion.
 12-04-2011, 01:11 AM         #5
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
free tsu surf?
 6 years ago '09        #6
space
space
 hawk48202 said:
I don't even wanna think about it lol. Would've been tragic. S/N: Are you from out of town? Do you think the crowd was overly hard on the rappers going up against detroit cats? I'm from the D and I think the crowd was fair but like I say I'm from here. I wanna get an out of towners opinion.
i'm from columbus, the crowd was cool especially compared to summer madness which i also attended
 6 years ago '09        #7
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1831 1831
Good sh*t homie.

I gotta get to one of these.

Did you drive up there?
 6 years ago '09        #8
space
space
 SixOneFour said:
Good sh*t homie.

I gotta get to one of these.

Did you drive up there?
yea... I'm currently in Kent for school so it wasn't too long of a drive
 12-04-2011, 10:54 AM         #9
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good sh*t. Free surf.... So he can get bodied lol
 6 years ago '09        #10
space
space
Performance of the day goes to JC he went honey baked ham on raw
 6 years ago '09        #11
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1831 1831
So you sayin Rosenburg bout to get that a.ss sent back to the Proving Grounds or even worse; back to block city? PA ain't lookin good. Bill Collector better hurry up and get free.
 6 years ago '11        #12
peaceg0d 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 0 0
damn good sh*t man cant wait for that calicoe vs ars.. did they use mics again?
 6 years ago '09        #13
space
space
 peaceg0d said:
damn good sh*t man cant wait for that calicoe vs ars.. did they use mics again?
naw no handheld mics this time.... smack was talking bout how he got sound engineers so the sound n everything's gonna be perfect
 6 years ago '10        #14
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,459 | Props total: 6363 6363
damn n*ggas bout to start gassin calicoe up if he beat arsonal and hoffa them midwest n*ggas is on the rise yung ill and hitman both be goin in
 6 years ago '06        #15
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
 SixOneFour said:
So you sayin Rosenburg bout to get that a.ss sent back to the Proving Grounds or even worse; back to block city? PA ain't lookin good. Bill Collector better hurry up and get free.
Rosenburg wasn't wack though. He did his thing. But JC was just on his sh*t last night. He would've been a problem for anybody.
 6 years ago '04        #16
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,552 | Props total: 2006 2006
I just hope Hollow decides to humble Calicoe. Although Calicoe is one of my favorites his resume isn't that serious. Yung Ill is a B- battler, K-shine is a C+ battler, Math Hoffa USED to be a B+ battler but ever since he started taking this music thing so serious I dont think he is hungry.

If Cal battles Hollow it's gonna be worse than Big-T.
 6 years ago '06        #17
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
 etchasketch said:
I just hope Hollow decides to humble Calicoe. Although Calicoe is one of my favorites his resume isn't that serious. Yung Ill is a B- battler, K-shine is a C+ battler, Math Hoffa USED to be a B+ battler but ever since he started taking this music thing so serious I dont think he is hungry.

If Cal battles Hollow it's gonna be worse than Big-T.
I really wanna see a Hollow vs Calicoe battle. But dog if you think Hollow is gonna k!ll Cal you are smoking something. Just wait until you see the Cal vs Ars battle. Cal didn't body him but it's obvious that he's on another level right now. I think he'll smash hollow like Ars did.
 6 years ago '11        #18
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 hawk48202 said:
I really wanna see a Hollow vs Calicoe battle. But dog if you think Hollow is gonna k!ll Cal you are smoking something. Just wait until you see the Cal vs Ars battle. Cal didn't body him but it's obvious that he's on another level right now. I think he'll smash hollow like Ars did.
I heard the crowd was hella bias. and the sh*t trick trick did was hella lame..smh
 12-04-2011, 03:07 PM         #19
CALIHUSTLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Free surf!!
 6 years ago '10        #20
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,459 | Props total: 6363 6363
any word on when they droppin??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago