most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Dangerously said:
Andrew Luck isn't going to be what you expect him to be.
You still have to atleast draft Luck if your the Colts because Manning is in his mid 30's and this is the worst the Colts have been in a decade. They have never been bad enough to have the number 1 pick, so you might as well utilize it. I could understand passing up a QB if you're a perennial sh*tty team with high draft picks every year, but when you're a perennial playoff team (before this year) who rarely get this high a pick you gotta use it.
 6 years ago '04        #62
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
@ some of you people for saying that Manning should be traded and/or benched after all he's done for that franchise. Petyon Manning IS the Colts, they are nothing without him..After all of his accomplishments, you clowns are saying that they should let him go just based on him missing 1 season? There were plenty of great players not only in football, but in sports in general that have missed whole seasons due to injury, and bounced back the following year like they never got hurt...But yet the Colts should let their best player of all-time go and put faith in some overrated college quarterback that hasn't played a snap in the NFL yet..Some of you guys should never talk about anything sports related..
 6 years ago '04        #63
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
You still have to atleast draft Luck if your the Colts because Manning is in his mid 30's and this is the worst the Colts have been in a decade. They have never been bad enough to have the number 1 pick, so you might as well utilize it. I could understand passing up a QB if you're a perennial sh*tty team with high draft picks every year, but when you're a perennial playoff team (before this year) who rarely get this high a pick you gotta use it.
Peyton Manning being injured IS the reason why the Colts are on pace to possibly have a winless season. Manning's injury IS the reason as to why the Colts are having one of the worst, if not the worst season in franchise history. Sure he's in his mid 30's, but he's still a top 3 quarterback....And if he was healthy, I GUARANTEE you that the Colts would be 1st in their division, and would have won 10 games by now..More than likely, they will have the number 1 pick next year, and I can see them drafting Luck..but I find it real stupid that people would come in here to say that the Colts should draft Luck and have him start over Manning immediately...
 6 years ago '04        #64
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 TheGame4705 said:
But would you mentor the man that is coming in to take your job??

....I wouldnt
Do you really believe Manning would mentor Luck so he can take his starting job? He's gonna mentor him to take over once he's gone from the team, just like Favre and Aaron Rodgers..You really dumb if you believe this..
 6 years ago '09        #65
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
manning as a 9er would = back to back championships
 12-04-2011, 08:41 AM         #66
OVAPROOF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manning could go anywhere he wants

still wont look as fuhked up as Jordan in a Wizards uniform
 12-04-2011, 08:56 AM         #67
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deion said:
I don't get it either. I don't get why so many Colts fans are going with it either. I know it's not all of them, but there are alot that want Luck. I hate the Patriots and their fans, but they held Brady down alot better during and after his botched surgery than MOST Colts fans are doing Peyton.
the term colts fan is an oxymoron. bunch of fu*kin bandwagoners around here. you couldn't find anyone wearing a blue jersey 15 years ago.
 6 years ago '05        #68
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Peyton will make ANY team instantly better. I doubt he'll ever win another ring with Indy. I'm sure he'll be a Probowler and make his WR's look like studs but he wont win a Super Bowl without a solid Defense and a 1,000 yd RB.
 12-04-2011, 08:57 AM         #69
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Do you really believe Manning would mentor Luck so he can take his starting job? He's gonna mentor him to take over once he's gone from the team, just like Favre and Aaron Rodgers..You really dumb if you believe this..
a lot of qbs do this tho. favre was a bi*ch about it but it usually doesn't work out like that to my understanding.
 6 years ago '04        #70
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Infamous B said:
a lot of qbs do this tho. favre was a bi*ch about it but it usually doesn't work out like that to my understanding.
I'm quite sure Favre was a bi*ch about it, but I was just using that as an example as to how Rodgers had to sit out for his first couple of seasons with Green Bay...He had to learn and watch Favre before he started playing, and look at how its turning for Rodgers now. Just saying that if the Colts drafted Luck, he can sit down, watch and learn from Manning and hopefully he can turn out to be decent...
 12-04-2011, 09:23 AM         #71
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the Colts trading Manning to either the Titans or Jags. No way he gets traded within the division. Why people wigging out about him and Chris Johnson though? Chris Johnson been garbage this year. If anything it should be more about him and Maurice Jones-Drew the 2nd leading rusher in the league behind McCoy. MJD does it with the WORST PASSING OFFENSE in the league as well. So he constantly goes against 8 and 9 guys more than any other running back. Guy is an absolutely beast.
 6 years ago '04        #72
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Poloi3eai2 said:
Peyton will make ANY team instantly better. I doubt he'll ever win another ring with Indy. I'm sure he'll be a Probowler and make his WR's look like studs but he wont win a Super Bowl without a solid Defense and a 1,000 yd RB.
I agree about 75%...With the way free agency goes now a days, those two things you mentioned (solid to great defense & 1,000 yd rusher) can be acquired in one or two off-seasons....If his neck holds up. I just can't stand how quickly folks are turnin on him and ready to hand the starting job to Luck already....I guess the "what have you done for me lately" saying about pro sports today is 100% true.....
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #73
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,834 | Props total: 5176 5176
If they trade peyton and luck turns out to be a bust.......................
 6 years ago '07        #74
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,753 | Props total: 2351 2351
I'd take 34 yr old Peyton manning over 22 year old Andrew Luck 100 times out of a 100.
 6 years ago '06        #75
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
 Oh Finesse said:
you disrespectful motherf.. really?
 6 years ago '08        #76
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,740 | Props total: 12168 12168
 BackBlock_OG said:
That sounds good, but if you noticed, the Colts are winless w/o Manning. Which means that's all they have is a good QB and that's it. They need pieces. Even with Manning, the Colts don't look like they have all it takes to win it all. Sure Peyton will make them a playoff team, but I don't think he can win it all again with that roster. So you say keep Manning with his huge contact and draft Luck and give him #1 pick money to sit for 1 maybe 2 years. Ok, now what about the rest of the team? What about the defense? Manning mentors Luck and then Luck takes over a sh*tty team? What if Luck gets hurt or doesn't pan out? You're back to 0-__

No, you release Manning, draft Luck and use the Peyton money to sure up the rest of the team so Luck can stand a chance. The Colts are in a privileged position where they can draft the QB of the future AND get other pieces with the Manning money. Most other teams have to settle for 1 or the other. If you're the Colts, you can't take the risk of giving Peyton that huge bonus and him getting injured again next year. That's why I say release Manning, draft Luck, sign pieces for Luck to work with and move on to the future.
Bruh this the same team that was 2 years ago in the SB and last year in the Playoffs. This aint about the rest of the team...this about 1 player not being there...we can talk about how weak the defense is till we blue in the face...my big homie played defense for them a few years ago...the Mentality is with #18 under center we outscoring whoever we play bottom line. If you release Peyton I don't care who you pick up with his money, you'll never get value in return.
 6 years ago '06        #77
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Sandy said:
Peyton will NEVER play for another team.

we gonna draft Luck da gowd and he gonna start and manning gonna coach.

If Manning continues his recovery he can be a value backup with a restructured contract, if hes at 100% than he can start next year with Da god on the bench.

Our entire draft post luck needs to be BPA on defense. We need to fire that n*gga and get a defensive head coach.
I can't believe this guy is a colt fan
 12-04-2011, 10:49 AM         #78
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kooper said:
um... Manning anywhere is good.

/thread
 6 years ago '11        #79
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 xxhighriser said:
if he came to baltimore its a wrap
or Jets.... I agree. He would lead a team to the Super with a defense like that.
 6 years ago '10        #80
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1960 1960
 Oh Finesse said:
you disrespectful motherf.. really?
n*gga dont know what he's talking about... who the fu*k sits peyton manning at 100% ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy