Best Destinations For Peyton Manning

most viewed right now
 134
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
Id love to see him come down to Jacksonville... he'll do well with Mercedes Lewis, Thomas, and Sims-Walker... and the new owner got the money to make it happen...
 6 years ago '04        #42
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 ReggieA said:
Peyton ain't sitting behind nobody, he will keep on playing until he thinks he can't play anymore. It's going to be hard for the Colts to pass on Luck, because Manning does not have a lot of time left. But at the same time, Luck ain't going to want to sit for 2 years to wait to play. I mean it worked out for Rodgers and Culpepper for awhile, but your #1 pick should be starting. Either the Colts are going to do 2 things, either draft Luck or trade down, get some more picks, and draft a QB later.
Its another Favre/Rodgers thing. Luck will have to wait.


 JT1E said:
how are the vikings not on this list, but hes not leaving indy.
You wanna go down that road a 3rd time?
 12-04-2011, 01:29 AM         #43
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive been saying the redskins for years, people dont realize he was a free agent for a couple days last year, he and that team been at odds for a while. and now they getting luck??? hes GONE
 12-04-2011, 02:08 AM         #44
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Almost any team in the league would be good with Peyton....but they should keep him in Indy to mentor Luck. Worked for Greenbay with Farve and Rogers.
 6 years ago '10        #45
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7339 7339
 Dangerously said:
Andrew Luck isn't going to be what you expect him to be.
watch your words.
 6 years ago '04        #46
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 SOCIALITE said:
Almost any team in the league would be good with Peyton....but they should keep him in Indy to mentor Luck. Worked for Greenbay with Farve and Rogers.
why do people think Farve did nething to help Rodgers. If just sitting and watchin him play than ok but if you honestly believe Farve was "helping" him you trippin... why do u think he retired as a Viking
 6 years ago '04        #47
kg81 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 Deion said:
I don't get it either. I don't get why so many Colts fans are going with it either. I know it's not all of them, but there are alot that want Luck. I hate the Patriots and their fans, but they held Brady down alot better during and after his botched surgery than MOST Colts fans are doing Peyton.
You wrong I listen to local sports talk every day, overwhelming majority want Manning to stay and Luck to sit. They would riot if he was traded n*gga has put us on the map and got his name on hospitals and sh*t. Issue is why did the Colts give Manning that huge deal knowing he was seriously injured. They did the same with Bob Sanders. The Colts have serious organizational philosophy issues I been saying it for years. Bend but don't break cover 2 is bullsh*t. Manning is the goat who wins a superbowl and as many games as him with no d, no special teams, bad coaches who make no adjustments and who has to be o coordinator himself. With that said they have to take Luck no if ands or buts. The Spurs didn't trade the Tim Duncan pick or get rid of David Robinson and look at them.
 6 years ago '08        #48
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12267 12267
 factorx3 said:
ive been saying the redskins for years, people dont realize he was a free agent for a couple days last year, he and that team been at odds for a while. and now they getting luck??? hes GONE
Stop it already, that n*gga aing going nowhere...you here me nowhere. They could draft Andrew Luck twice, 1 as the 3rd string QB...PEYTON AINT GOING NOWHERE.

How dare any of you with a grain of football sense believe they gonna push Peyton out the door like that. It'd be 26 teams ready to line up and sign him if Indy don't wanna him.

Get rid of Peyton for a rookie you n*ggas have lost yall fu*king mind. Only way he doesn't play in Indy next year is if those retirement papers are signed and delivered to Roger Goddell's desk. Andrew Luck would be making the stupidest decision he ever made in his life if DIDN'T wanna sit behind Peyton and learn a thing or 2...it'd be a perfect situation honestly, the Colts would still be contenders in these last Peyton years and when he is finally ready to retire you know the organization would have already started putting the pieces in place for the Luck regime.


Last edited by EMER1TUS; 12-04-2011 at 02:35 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #49
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 Mike Nitty said:
Stop it already, that n*gga aing going nowhere...you here me nowhere. They could draft Andrew Luck twice, 1 as the 3rd string QB...PEYTON AINT GOING NOWHERE.

How dare any of you with a grain of football sense believe they gonna push Peyton out the door like that. It'd be 26 teams ready to line up and sign him if Indy don't wanna him.

Get rid of Peyton for a rookie you n*ggas have lost yall fu*king mind. Only way he doesn't play in Indy next year is if those retirement papers are signed and delivered to Roger Goddell's desk. Andrew Luck would be making the stupidest decision he ever made in his life if DIDN'T wanna sit behind Peyton and learn a thing or 2...it'd be a perfect situation honestly, the Colts would still be contenders in these last Peyton years and when he is finally ready to retire you know the organization would putting the pieces together for the Luck regime.
But would you mentor the man that is coming in to take your job??

....I wouldnt
 6 years ago '04        #50
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
Indy needs to keep him. And have him work with Luck.

Look at Green Bay, yeah it sucked for Rodgers for a bit, but look at Rodgers now. If Rodgers didn't have to wait for Favre to get pushed out, he might not be who he is today!
 6 years ago '04        #51
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Indy needs to keep him. And have him work with Luck.

Look at Green Bay, yeah it sucked for Rodgers for a bit, but look at Rodgers now. If Rodgers didn't have to wait for Favre to get pushed out, he might not be who he is today!
agree. peyton is 35 and will be 36 before next season, the colts have got to look to the future, and you don't pass up the opportunity to draft a talent like luck. however, you don't just kick peyton out, he can help luck develop.
 6 years ago '05        #52
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
dolphins :wow:

and still draft a nice QB this year and develop him behind manning..


way too good to be any luck for fin fans
 6 years ago '08        #53
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12267 12267
 TheGame4705 said:
But would you mentor the man that is coming in to take your job??

....I wouldnt
In a word "No"

Ideally no you don't want to mentor/groom the n*gga coming in to replace you...but that's the business they in. Don't let the media fool you bruh, Peyton has to groom that boi, he has no choice, if they take him #1 with the #1 QB of all Time still on the roster that's what he got to do. If they take Luck all you gonna here from ESPN and Boxden Analysts is how Peyton not gonna be a good mentor to him. fu*k what you heard Peyton gonna teach him how to be a surgeon on the gridiron. Its really not about teaching, its more watch this kid...now go home replay that sh*t in your head 5 hours then come out here 2mor and see if you can do it exactly like I did it in the exact same situation.

They gonna look at videos, Charts, them little pre-snap photos all that sh*t but what #18 is not gonna do is let that boi have meaningful snaps during games or practices for that matter. Luck's snaps will come in Preseason, maybe blowouts and when the Colts are 11-5 resting for the playoffs. Giving Luck snaps is not Peyton's job to do or "mentoring." Luck will be taught during the off-season and from Tuesday - Saturday with his Quizzes being here "Try and find the play I just ran that went for 70 yards and a score on your clipboard."
 6 years ago '08        #54
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9130 9130
A broke Peyton Manning > Sanchez. Jets need him.
 6 years ago '05        #55
MelloYelloMD 
space
avatar space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
Manning back in Tenn for the ticket sales alone??? Then combine that with CJ...
 6 years ago '04        #56
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$13,045 | Props total: 6780 6780
Texans
 12-04-2011, 04:42 AM         #57
DMoney3481 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
Manning to the Jets

Manning to the Dolphins

Manning on the Titans with CJ2k

Manning on the Redskins
 12-04-2011, 04:47 AM         #58
DMoney3481 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
Manning to the Jets

Manning to the Dolphins

Manning on the Titans with CJ2k

Manning on the Redskins
 6 years ago '04        #59
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Sandy said:
Peyton will NEVER play for another team.

we gonna draft Luck da gowd and he gonna start and manning gonna coach.

If Manning continues his recovery he can be a value backup with a restructured contract, if hes at 100% than he can start next year with Da god on the bench.

Our entire draft post luck needs to be BPA on defense. We need to fire that n*gga and get a defensive head coach.
@ Manning being a backup to Luck or anyone else..You should not talk about football anymore after making a dumb a.ss comment like this.
 6 years ago '04        #60
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Mike Nitty said:
In a word "No"

Ideally no you don't want to mentor/groom the n*gga coming in to replace you...but that's the business they in. Don't let the media fool you bruh, Peyton has to groom that boi, he has no choice, if they take him #1 with the #1 QB of all Time still on the roster that's what he got to do. If they take Luck all you gonna here from ESPN and Boxden Analysts is how Peyton not gonna be a good mentor to him. fu*k what you heard Peyton gonna teach him how to be a surgeon on the gridiron. Its really not about teaching, its more watch this kid...now go home replay that sh*t in your head 5 hours then come out here 2mor and see if you can do it exactly like I did it in the exact same situation.

They gonna look at videos, Charts, them little pre-snap photos all that sh*t but what #18 is not gonna do is let that boi have meaningful snaps during games or practices for that matter. Luck's snaps will come in Preseason, maybe blowouts and when the Colts are 11-5 resting for the playoffs. Giving Luck snaps is not Peyton's job to do or "mentoring." Luck will be taught during the off-season and from Tuesday - Saturday with his Quizzes being here "Try and find the play I just ran that went for 70 yards and a score on your clipboard."
That sounds good, but if you noticed, the Colts are winless w/o Manning. Which means that's all they have is a good QB and that's it. They need pieces. Even with Manning, the Colts don't look like they have all it takes to win it all. Sure Peyton will make them a playoff team, but I don't think he can win it all again with that roster. So you say keep Manning with his huge contact and draft Luck and give him #1 pick money to sit for 1 maybe 2 years. Ok, now what about the rest of the team? What about the defense? Manning mentors Luck and then Luck takes over a sh*tty team? What if Luck gets hurt or doesn't pan out? You're back to 0-__

No, you release Manning, draft Luck and use the Peyton money to sure up the rest of the team so Luck can stand a chance. The Colts are in a privileged position where they can draft the QB of the future AND get other pieces with the Manning money. Most other teams have to settle for 1 or the other. If you're the Colts, you can't take the risk of giving Peyton that huge bonus and him getting injured again next year. That's why I say release Manning, draft Luck, sign pieces for Luck to work with and move on to the future.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy