Best Destinations For Peyton Manning

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
Peyton to the Jets=Super Bowl appearance, at least
 6 years ago '11        #22
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
The colts main focus needs to be worrying about fielding a competitive team. We know Peyton aint going nowhere. If they do get the first pick they can hold that #1 pick hostage and just trade it for picks because there is damn sure gonna be SOME team that will over pay for it. The colts have a couple years left with manning they need to worry about shoring up THE REST of the team and get away from this finesse a.ss defense they have always had.You shouldnt go from the playoffs to fu*kin winless because of 1 position..I understand its peyton but thats showing a HUGE problem with your team. Get extra picks and draft and trade for defense and get a decent qb to work on for a year or 2 with Peyton still there.
 6 years ago '05        #23
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
Luck doesnt want to deal with this kind of pressure...pushing manning out and having big expectations in his first year, he knows that's way to much pressure.

he will gladly sit behind manning and wait his turn i think.
 6 years ago '04        #24
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 Sandy said:
Peyton will NEVER play for another team.

we gonna draft Luck da gowd and he gonna start and manning gonna coach.

If Manning continues his recovery he can be a value backup with a restructured contract, if hes at 100% than he can start next year with Da god on the bench.

Our entire draft post luck needs to be BPA on defense. We need to fire that n*gga and get a defensive head coach.

[pic - click to view]

12-03-2011, 09:37 PM         #25
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
Rex ain't getting fired after making 2 afc championship games in (what would be) 4 seasons.
When they miss the playoffs this year and if they miss em next yr you think he'll still have his job? Honestly?
 6 years ago '10        #26
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,366 | Props total: 9625 9625
 Cheeze said:
When they miss the playoffs this year and if they miss em next yr you think he'll still have his job? Honestly?
Yep...
 6 years ago '11        #27
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Cheeze said:
Yes. He'll probably have to fire a.ssistants, but you don't fire a coach that has 4 playoff wins in 4 years (assuming he doesn't win any more the next two years). Right now, the only coaches that are probably safer than him right now either have a sb ring or have the last name Harbaugh

Last edited by maxnn; 12-03-2011 at 09:46 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #28
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Cheeze said:
2 first rounders for a guy with a few years left AT BEST due to injuries? Dream on.
Carson Palmer says what up.
 12-03-2011, 09:46 PM         #29
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Carson Palmer doesn't have a neck injury like Manning. Common sense says what up
 6 years ago '05        #30
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 Kooper said:
um... Manning anywhere is good.

/thread
yea for real. throw him on an 0-11 colts team and he makes them 12-4...

12-03-2011, 09:53 PM         #31
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he wont come to the REDSKINS
 6 years ago '04        #32
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,885 | Props total: 2944 2944
 stillers09 said:
I don't think its out of the question that the colts seriously have to consider trading peyton...he just signed that huge contract and if they draft Luck no. 1 overall then they gonna be payin him a pretty penny too so.....
pretty sure they cant trade him. if they keep him on the roster till feb they have to give him that huge bonus so it makes more sense to release him

or something like that
 6 years ago '05        #33
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Different situations. The Bengals knew they could drive the price up on us. The Peyton trade will be nothing like that, as he will ONLY be traded if the Colts get that #1 pick and take Luck. Then, they have to find a team willing to take him for the price the Colts want. I think two #1 picks is out the window. I could see a conditional first and maybe a 3rd.

Then you have to find a team that is willing to take him. I think the perfect fit is a team that is getting older that has no problem trading it's future for a present chance at the super bowl. A team like the Jets is a team I could see doing it as they have some players that are getting older and maybe have a few seasons left to push for a superbowl if they were to get Manning.

The 9ners are the other one. I don't see the Dolphins doing it though, because they have a younger team and can take their top five pick they'll have this season and draft Landy Jones or Barkley if they wanted to. The Vikings are happy with Ponder, so they won't do it as well.

It could get interesting, because there's no way Peyton sits on the bench over any QB in the league right now. Colts will not pass up on Luck, so if they get that #1 pick, they're taking Luck. You could have Luck sit for a season, but if there has ever been a QB coming out of college that is as NFL ready as Luck is, then I haven't seen it. Luck could go into his first season and probably be a MVP candidate.

If I were the Colts, I'd just start over. Let some of their high priced players go (Mathis and Wayne) and start building a future again.
 6 years ago '04        #34
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 stillers09 said:
I don't think its out of the question that the colts seriously have to consider trading peyton...he just signed that huge contract and if they draft Luck no. 1 overall then they gonna be payin him a pretty penny too so.....
I think they have the option to release him at the end of the year.
 6 years ago '05        #35
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 JFamis said:
I think they have the option to release him at the end of the year.
Why release him? There's a rookie wage scale now. There's no more crazy Sam Bradford type money anymore for rookies. They can afford to hold onto both for a season. They can get something out of Manning from trading him.
 6 years ago '04        #36
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,469 | Props total: 6411 6411
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
The Jets or the Ravens need to make it happen.
exactly! those other fits don't make any sense at all. Redskins, Seahawks, Dolphins need franchise QBs in the draft not stop gap guys anymore. Chiefs are fine at QB, can't help they had so many injuries on offense. Browns are fine with McCoy, they need a legit #1 receiver and RB (since Hillis is supposed to be gone this off-season) Titans are fine at QB. Jets would be legit since they are a win now team with an elite defense. Jags need to give Gabbert more talent besides MJD
 6 years ago '08        #37
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Kadroan said:
exactly! those other fits don't make any sense at all. Redskins, Seahawks, Dolphins need franchise QBs in the draft not stop gap guys anymore. Chiefs are fine at QB, can't help they had so many injuries on offense. Browns are fine with McCoy, they need a legit #1 receiver and RB (since Hillis is supposed to be gone this off-season) Titans are fine at QB. Jets would be legit since they are a win now team with an elite defense. Jags need to give Gabbert more talent besides MJD
Peyton Manning is way better than Cassel, McCoy, and Blaine Garbage. If you're the Chiefs, Browns, Jags, or Dolphins there's NO WAY that he's not an upgrade. You can worry about drafting a young franchise QB later and go with Manning now. I mean let's be honest, every last one of those franchises hasnt had a good QB in years. How have the QB draft picks worked so far for these squads over years? Not a damn thing.
 12-04-2011, 12:46 AM         #38
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andrew Luck isn't going to be what you expect him to be.
 6 years ago '07        #39
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
how are the vikings not on this list, but hes not leaving indy.
 6 years ago '05        #40
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
Alex smith is doin pretty good but I couldn't imagine the 49ers with one of the greatest
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy