Lil Wayne Named 'Deadest Rapper Alive', "[He's] Not Only The Influence Of Satan But Involved In Demo

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 BALLONHOES said:
you fail because your comment is based around the a.ssumption that the only evidence linking lil wayne to satanism/occultism is a picture of him standing next to a thrasher logo.

if you looked into this sh*t you would know that there is a long a.ss list.

why do you think on the track 'drop the world' wayne says "I know what they don't want to tell you: just hope you're heaven sent, and you're hell proof." ?

but like i said, there is a long list of evidence connecting wayne to sh*t like this, i ain't saying it's true (satan being real and sh*t), i'm just a regular person like the rest of you on the outside looking in, but i ain't completely blind and ignorant to where i'm going to ignore all of the strange evidence that a lot of people like to call coincidences....
umm i dont know the rest of the lyrics to put that line into context correctly but the last thing I got from reading that was a line of satanism. Why can't it mean make sure you heaven sent and protected from hell/the devil? That's what I got from it.. I just think people are looking at the wrong things in life. I don't care what you worship, what "symbolisms" you use or what you want your art to be about.

Wayne hasn't done anything to me or you or this pastor and on the contrary he has done a lot of good with his donations, benefit concerts and job opportunities. Why can't people just judge these artists off their actions and philantrophy efforts? Instead these weirdos call them out for a picture of an eye or pyramid on their album covers. There's real evil out here but n*ggas rather sit and research about how their favorite artist MIGHT be satanists because of a hand gesture. It's retarded and backwards to me. We don't know this man.
 12-04-2011, 12:29 AM         #22
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
umm i dont know the rest of the lyrics to put that line into context correctly but the last thing I got from reading that was a line of satanism. Why can't it mean make sure you heaven sent and protected from hell/the devil? That's what I got from it.. I just think people are looking at the wrong things in life. I don't care what you worship, what "symbolisms" you use or what you want your art to be about.

Wayne hasn't done anything to me or you or this pastor and on the contrary he has done a lot of good with his donations, benefit concerts and job opportunities. Why can't people just judge these artists off their actions and philantrophy efforts? Instead these weirdos call them out for a picture of an eye or pyramid on their album covers. There's real evil out here but n*ggas rather sit and research about how their favorite artist MIGHT be satanists because of a hand gesture. It's retarded and backwards to me. We don't know this man.
i think a better question to ask about wayne's line "i know what they don't want to tell you, just make sure you're heaven sent, and you're hell proof" is who are 'they,' and 'why' don't they want you to know that? hmmm...

and you only say wayne hasn't directly done anything to the youth because you don't understand the power of music and the power of suggestion. there is a study done by a scientist about music's affect on the human brain and it's some crazy a.ss sh*t how powerful it is. you're acting like lil wayne is a saint, have you listened to his songs? they are filled with negative destructive bullsh*t. it's no accident that blacks are still filling up the prisons and being k!lled in the streets. people want you to believe that music and the media have nothing to do with it, but it most definitely does. this is powerful sh*t we're talking about.

most of you are all being manipulated and you don't even know it, that's why when people try to point it out to you you're in denial. you think lil wayne is a good guy and his negative lyrics and imagery have no effects on people's lives.
 6 years ago '05        #23
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 BALLONHOES said:
i think a better question to ask about wayne's line "i know what they don't want to tell you, just make sure you're heaven sent, and you're hell proof" is who are 'they,' and 'why' don't they want you to know that? hmmm...

and you only say wayne hasn't directly done anything to the youth because you don't understand the power of music and the power of suggestion. there is a study done by a scientist about music's affect on the human brain and it's some crazy a.ss sh*t how powerful it is. you're acting like lil wayne is a saint, have you listened to his songs? they are filled with negative destructive bullsh*t. it's no accident that blacks are still filling up the prisons and being k!lled in the streets. people want you to believe that music and the media have nothing to do with it, but it most definitely does. this is powerful sh*t we're talking about.

most of you are all being manipulated and you don't even know it, that's why when people try to point it out to you you're in denial. you think lil wayne is a good guy and his negative lyrics and imagery have no effects on people's lives.
we all know music is powerful but is it leading to the destruction of black males? no. Black Metal/death Metal is far more angry than Lil Wayne's raps and is quite popular with young white kids that mosh and love that bullsh*t and they still remain law-abiding citizens.

MUSIC is art and however you want to create it is up to you.. There's people that have murdered because of a book they read, IE Mark Chapman, who's to blame the author or the murderer? Yes our youth may be troubled BUT there's no way to link it to the music Lil Wayne's punk a.ss makes, that's retarded.

Lil Wayne's "negative music" isn't any different and is probably less-effective in ruining the minds of the young ones, than these directors who film violent movies, television networks who show violent shows, videogames where the objective is to inflict carnage, etc etc. Yes the media depicts a lot of negativity, but using Wayne and rappers like him as a scapegoat as if we will be better as a society without them is causing more harm than good. This pastor could've done more for our youth writing a book to help inspire them on the right path, but instead wants to waste his time attacking this man. We really gonna act like their were no gangstas before Gangsta Rap?
 12-04-2011, 01:18 AM         #24
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
we all know music is powerful but is it leading to the destruction of black males? no. Black Metal/death Metal is far more angry than Lil Wayne's raps and is quite popular with young white kids that mosh and love that bullsh*t and they still remain law-abiding citizens.

MUSIC is art and however you want to create it is up to you.. There's people that have murdered because of a book they read, IE Mark Chapman, who's to blame the author or the murderer? Yes our youth may be troubled BUT there's no way to link it to the music Lil Wayne's punk a.ss makes, that's retarded.

Lil Wayne's "negative music" isn't any different and is probably less-effective in ruining the minds of the young ones, than these directors who film violent movies, television networks who show violent shows, videogames where the objective is to inflict carnage, etc etc. Yes the media depicts a lot of negativity, but using Wayne and rappers like him as a scapegoat as if we will be better as a society without them is causing more harm than good. This pastor could've done more for our youth writing a book to help inspire them on the right path, but instead wants to waste his time attacking this man. We really gonna act like their were no gangstas before Gangsta Rap?
it's funny that you compared wayne's music to "black death metal." you're right, it's basically the black death metal for black people (and to "their" advantage, white kids latched onto it as well). and those law-abiding citizens you mentioned are just as fu*ked up in the head as black youths. the reason they aren't as easily thrown in prison is a whole other discussion.

your "music is art" argument goes back to what i mentioned earlier: that people want you to believe it's "just entertainment" and it doesn't negatively affect people's lives. that is bullsh*t. and i am a firm believer in the constitution and freedom of speech. if you want to make an album talking about disgusting negative sh*t then go ahead, that's your right. but the people need to be educated and realize that there is a group of people PURPOSEFULLY promoting and pushing this sh*t on the public to further an agenda.

I didn't read your last paragraph because it started with "lil wayne's music isn't any different from" blah blah, it's like saying Ted Bundy ain't all that different from Charles Manson so what... you're just trying to justify lil wayne's negativity that he promotes. in my opinion you can't justify it, it's wrong when he created it and it's wrong when the billionaire multinational media corporations push it as hard as they possibly can to the public.
 6 years ago '06        #25
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
A lot of ignorance in this thread.

News Flash: The system is designed to prey on urban youths and most of this warfare is done on a psychological level. Music is one of the many ways they do this.

You think what they want you to think. And that happens to be greed, ignorance and vanity.

Mainstream rap is nothing but this in different packages.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 BALLONHOES said:
it's funny that you compared wayne's music to "black death metal." you're right, it's basically the black death metal for black people (and to "their" advantage, white kids latched onto it as well). and those law-abiding citizens you mentioned are just as fu*ked up in the head as black youths. the reason they aren't as easily thrown in prison is a whole other discussion.

your "music is art" argument goes back to what i mentioned earlier: that people want you to believe it's "just entertainment" and it doesn't negatively affect people's lives. that is bullsh*t. and i am a firm believer in the constitution and freedom of speech. if you want to make an album talking about disgusting negative sh*t then go ahead, that's your right. but the people need to be educated and realize that there is a group of people PURPOSEFULLY promoting and pushing this sh*t on the public to further an agenda.

I didn't read your last paragraph because it started with "lil wayne's music isn't any different from" blah blah, it's like saying Ted Bundy ain't all that different from Charles Manson so what... you're just trying to justify lil wayne's negativity that he promotes. in my opinion you can't justify it, it's wrong when he created it and it's wrong when the billionaire multinational media corporations push it as hard as they possibly can to the public.
wow that first paragraph was filled of so much ignorance I don't know where to begin smh. anyways of course I know it can affect people negatively but the problem is some of you are acting like WAYNE is the only reason why our youth is doing dumb sh*t. Yes lyrics can promote aggressive behavior but the bigger problem is that these kids have no other role-models in their lives except these rappers. Telling kids not to listen to gangsta rap IS NOT GOING TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS! and that was all I was trying to say. So to put your effort in something so frivolous is pointless. there were deadbeats, addicts, drugs, gangs, violence, etc before gangsta rap music and there will damn sure be some after so why put the blame on it instead of attacking the real problems in society.

Last edited by Martel; 12-04-2011 at 01:38 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #27
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10887 10887

sh*t like this as a christian really pisses me off and disgusts me. And it's always those hypocritical a.ss pastor's like they've never done anything wrong or sin within in there life. You got all this time on your hands to sit and research a rapper that you believe is leading people to hell, when you got pastors in being wolves in sheep clothing molesting kids, stealing money from the church, preaching blasphemy, etc. sh*t is disgusting. It says in the bible that:

1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."-Matthew 7:1-2

But yet these same a.ss judgmental a.ss pastor's and christians wanna sit there and judge you like they're the most holiest christian ever . People need to lay off that sh*t. Only God can judge you, I'm a christian and I'm not the holiest man in the world. I do believe in God and I myself will tell you that I'm no where near being perfect. Hell you can search up my post and look for yourself. God judges on within your heart for good and bad.

I'm not tryna sit here and say that lil wayne is a good or bad man. Hell I don't know where his heart is at, because I'm not God. Nobody knows a mans heart like God does.
 6 years ago '04        #28
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6643 6643
 The N said:
Bunch of ignorant f*ggots here, hey fu*k heads wake up and realize HE IS PUSHING THAT sh*t either directly or like a tool he is being position PERFECTLY(PIC BELOW), to fu*k over the minds of the youth.Like dude said above correctly.

This is all about influencing the new generation and leading them towards carelessness and down the wrong path, how do you get that to happen? oh I dunno infiltrate every aspect of stuff the new gen of kids are "IN TO".

Oh and did you ignorant fu*ks ever noticed this?, if you didn't then you're worst then lil wayne is. How can you come at this Pastor with ignorance and anti-religion mindset like some uneducated fu*ks? yet not go at Weezy as he flaunts everything the pastor is talking about in single fu*king picture.

DO YOU fu*kING SEE IT?

[pic - click to view]

only thing I see is a poser standing in front of logo that Thrasher magazine started using in it's magazines back in like 88....maybe if he was pushing on one of Natas Kaupas's boards it'd be more clear to me, because you know Santa Monica Airlines was a nice lil company..
 6 years ago '09        #29
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,420 | Props total: 762 762
 The N said:
Bunch of ignorant f*ggots here, hey fu*k heads wake up and realize HE IS PUSHING THAT sh*t either directly or like a tool he is being position PERFECTLY(PIC BELOW), to fu*k over the minds of the youth.Like dude said above correctly.

This is all about influencing the new generation and leading them towards carelessness and down the wrong path, how do you get that to happen? oh I dunno infiltrate every aspect of stuff the new gen of kids are "IN TO".

Oh and did you ignorant fu*ks ever noticed this?, if you didn't then you're worst then lil wayne is. How can you come at this Pastor with ignorance and anti-religion mindset like some uneducated fu*ks? yet not go at Weezy as he flaunts everything the pastor is talking about in single fu*king picture.

DO YOU fu*kING SEE IT?

[pic - click to view]

tell em why you mad son
its just imagery to help sell
i think u actually believe the bullsh*t that you type....
 6 years ago '06        #30
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 Martel said:
wow that first paragraph was filled of so much ignorance I don't know where to begin smh. anyways of course I know it can affect people negatively but the problem is some of you are acting like WAYNE is the only reason why our youth is doing dumb sh*t. Yes lyrics can promote aggressive behavior but the bigger problem is that these kids have no other role-models in their lives except these rappers. Telling kids not to listen to gangsta rap IS NOT GOING TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS! and that was all I was trying to say. So to put your effort in something so frivolous is pointless. there were deadbeats, addicts, drugs, gangs, violence, etc before gangsta rap music and there will damn sure be some after so why put the blame on it instead of attacking the real problems in society.
Because the public is ignorant to the fact that their favorite rapper is being used as a weapon against their subconscious.

A lot of this anti-Illuminati stuff is people who were raised to be happy followers of mainstream music realizing that the music they loved was made to control and oppress them. It's a hard thing to let go when you see for what it really is. So what else can you do but tell everybody he worships Satan, even though nobody has any concrete proof yet.

And the people who are still faithful followers can do nothing but reject it. It's still your choice

Either way I don't know if you noticed, but over the past ten years mainstream music has become a lifestyle in itself. Control that lifestyle, and you control the lives of millions.

Last edited by Jaguar34; 12-04-2011 at 02:01 AM..
 12-04-2011, 01:59 AM         #31
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the world keep spinning.
 6 years ago '04        #32
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 pabloescobarjr said:

[pic - click to view]

religious people..
 6 years ago '07        #33
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1122 1122
You Wayne fans that dont believe this sh*t.. peep that UNIF clothing line that he rocks. sh*t is just flat out satanism...

6 years ago '04        #34
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6643 6643
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
You Wayne fans that dont believe this sh*t.. peep that UNIF clothing line that he rocks. sh*t is just flat out satanism...

don't he wear jeggins to...this n*gga shops at fu*kin Wet Seal and 5,6,7,8,9
is that satanic as well?...
 6 years ago '10        #35
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
Yo, Biggie Smalls was a devil worshiper too.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #36
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66

Pimp'n Says: & Tune wins again
 12-04-2011, 02:41 AM         #37
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
you're taking it as an attack on gangsta rap music alone... it's not just gangsta rap music lol. it's negativity and evil in general. it's been promoted all throughout hollywood and pop music and the media for decades now and it's only getting worse and more blatant . lil wayne is simply 1 pawn in a huge chess game.
 6 years ago '05        #38
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,452 | Props total: 25145 25145
...Cant Even Say "Religious People" Cause Some Religious People Have Sense & Would Laugh At This. I Mean This n*gga Even Talked About The Rumor About The 16 Year Old With Wayne That Boxden Started Saying "He promotes pedophilia and mentioned a 16-yr old girl he supposedly had s3x with" Like This n*gga Really Believe That sh*t.

And This Devil sh*t? Cmon Now.....

[video - click to view]

We Going Into 2012....Can We Get Off The Devil/Illuminati sh*t and Get This Money?
 6 years ago '05        #39
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
most garbage rapper alive too
 6 years ago '04        #40
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,789 | Props total: 1712 1712
WHEN I WAS A KID I LISTEN TO BROTHA LYNCH DJ QUICK SPICE 1 2PAC ECT BUT I NEVER LOOKED UP TO THEM NEVER WANTED TO BE LIKE THEM....JUST CUZ THEY WAS TALKIN ABOUT SMOKIN WEED DRINKING AND sh*t LIKE...KIDS NOW DAYS HAVE WEAK MINDS THEY ARE SHEEPS THEY FOLLOW...DIDNT START DRINKING TILL I WAS 18 AND STARTED SMOKN A MONTH B4 MY 18TH...GUESS I HAD MY OWN MIND...BUT ON TOPIC IDK IF SOMEONE CAN SELL THEIR SOUL BUT U NEVER KNOW...SNOOP BEEN AROUND FOR A MIN AND FEW PPL AROUND HIM HAVE DIED BUT NOT HIM AND EMINEM TOO, MAKES U THINK THO...SOMETHINGS IN LIFE U CANT EXPLAIN
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy