Lil Wayne Named 'Deadest Rapper Alive', "[He's] Not Only The Influence Of Satan But Involved In Demo

most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-03-2011, 02:46 PM         #1
7065 pageviews
69 comments

luckyy0013 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne Named 'Deadest Rapper Alive', "[He's] Not Only The Influence Of Satan But Involved In Demo

[pic - click to view]

Although rap star Lil Wayne has Grammy awards and multi-platinum album sales cementing his iconic status, a Philadelphia pastor has released a new book, Deadest Rapper Alive: The Rise of Lil Wayne and the Fall of Urban Youth, criticizing Weezy's achievements.

Primarily citing the mid-2000's Tha Carter album series as sparking Weezy's claim to fame, Pastor Jomo K. Johnson's book accuses him of being under demonic influence.

"It is the testimony of Scripture that Dwayne Carter, as a blatant blasphemer of God, by the promotion of anti-Christian philosophies and principles, through his professed love of acts of disobedience toward God, and by the conduct of his own lifestyle, is under the influence of demonic spirits. And, as being under this influence, he himself is being used by Satan to lead countless millions down a path of deception and destruction. And these millions happen to be urban youth. Lil' Wayne as an unbelieving man is not only under the influence of Satan but he is also involved in demonic occult practices. Those who are involved in this type of practice will fully have interaction with demonic spirits in order to receive some earthly benefits. These benefits are usually money, influence, protection, or revenge. These benefits did not come without costs. The demonic spirits will use that person to promote Satan's purpose which is to deceive man into destruction while desecrating the image of God." (Deadest Rapper Alive)

Johnson also sent an e-mail out to media sites explaining his motivation for putting the controversial book together.

"My name is Jomo K. Johnson. I am Pastor of Philly Open Air Church. I want to let you know about a potential story. First and foremost, I have completed a new book called Deadest Rapper Alive: The Rise of Lil Wayne and the Fall of Urban Youth. The book speaks about the cultural impact of Rapper Lil' Wayne. I was motivated to write this book after seeing his strong and negative impact upon many young urban males in North Philadelphia. My heart was grieved by the utter darkness Lil' Wayne was proclaiming and the influence it was having on young males with no father figures. Thus...I wrote this work. I am sending this email out to see if there is a possibility that this story could be covered by your site. I believe that this topic is an extremely important issue and that my perspective as a Young Pastor allows me to have some unique insight to the matter. The book also contains an important prophecy for Hip Hop in 2012 and the judgment God is going to bring because of the Blasphemies against Christ. The beginning of the Judgment will be directed toward Jay Z, Lil Wayne, and Lil B." (Statement)

Earlier this year, hip-hop pioneer DJ Afrika Bambaataa said the rap game had been taken over by an otherworldly force.

"Hip-Hop has been hijacked by a Luciferian conspiracy," he says, quite matter-of-factly. "People have used hip-hop in a lot of ways that cause a lot of mind problems. They use the word wrongfully. They use it to mean a part instead of a whole. Like many of these [radio] stations say they're hip-hop, they're playing hip-hop. I go to these stations, and these so-called program directors don't know jack crap about hip-hop culture. They know rap to a certain extent. But I question them. I say, 'Where's your go-go, your hip-house, your electro-funk, your raga, your R&B and soul?' They get real quiet." (Chicago Sun-Times)

In 2010, MC Hammer labeled Jay-Z a devil worshipper in multiple interviews, via Twitter and in his "Better Run Run" music video.

"Let's deal with it from his perspective. I have heard it a lot of people say; 'Why would Hammer get mad about the truth right - Jay didn't diss him, he said something that is true?' The same argument applies, why would you get mad if you're a fan of his? Did he not say - 'life begins when the church ends' [in 'Empire State of Mind']? Did he not say - 'Jesus can't save you?' Why you getting mad, have I said something that is not true? Did I put the video with bullets around the cross round Jesus in his ['On to the Next One'] video? Have I said something that is not true? I haven't said something that is not true. Where have I made up something. Any of the videos that you wanna put up, where I have said that he got satanic references to, I ain't saying nothing that isn't true either. So that logic applies across the board." (All Hip Hop)

[pic - click to view]

Lil Wayne Named 'Deadest Rapper Alive', "[He's] Not Only The Influence Of Satan But Involved In Demonic Occult Practices" | SOHH.COM

69 comments for "Lil Wayne Named 'Deadest Rapper Alive', "[He's] Not Only The Influence Of Satan But Involved In Demo"

12-03-2011, 02:49 PM         #2
luckyy0013  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pastor de merda
 6 years ago '07        #3
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
How are you the "DEADEST rapper ALIVE" though?

Last edited by Verse; 12-03-2011 at 02:54 PM..
 12-03-2011, 02:52 PM         #4
pabloescobarjr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

religious people..
 6 years ago '05        #5
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
I really can't stand a lotta extra religious folk, so judgmental. Why black folks so hateful towards each other.
 6 years ago '04        #6
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
hes sober ,thread backfired
 12-03-2011, 10:29 PM         #7
surreyjack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blah blah blah dudes just trying to sell some books
 12-03-2011, 10:34 PM         #8
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

12-03-2011, 10:36 PM         #9
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it would seem weird to bring up satanic sh*t... except a lot of these artists actually say they're possessed and sh*t...

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

makes you wonder...........
 6 years ago '06        #10
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
here comes the illuminati f*ggots with their scary a.ss. Ol im not scared of guns but im scared of demontic images a.ss n*ggas
 12-03-2011, 11:02 PM         #11
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O-King said:
here comes the illuminati f*ggots with their scary a.ss. Ol im not scared of guns but im scared of demontic images a.ss n*ggas
well if all that sh*t is even real, i don't think it's about being scared, it's all about leading the youth down the wrong path, wrong lifestyle... and that seems to be working. kids lookup to musicians more than their own parents. i remember reading some sh*t from someone in hollywood sayin that musicians are the closest thing to modern day magicians/shamans. so illuminati or not, it's still a lot of bad negative sh*t being pushed through hollywood and the music biz. i remember pimp c speaking out against this negativity, too bad he died. rip.
 6 years ago '11        #12
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
Way to go taking it outta context 0-king. im a firm believer with this demonic sh*t in rap why they gotta have it in their video's. Or spit a line bout it in a verse.I'm not religious but I believe in god everybody is free to worship whatever. my problem is why forcefeed they should keep it to themselves if they are devil worshipers. me I don't care I don't listen to em or watch they videos but they do mind fu*k their young fans devil=evil=no morals=more violence in these streets! Yell me if I'm wrong ...right on ballonhoes

Last edited by 5 Sigma; 12-03-2011 at 11:22 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #13
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
Bunch of ignorant f*ggots here, hey fu*k heads wake up and realize HE IS PUSHING THAT sh*t either directly or like a tool he is being position PERFECTLY(PIC BELOW), to fu*k over the minds of the youth.Like dude said above correctly.

This is all about influencing the new generation and leading them towards carelessness and down the wrong path, how do you get that to happen? oh I dunno infiltrate every aspect of stuff the new gen of kids are "IN TO".

Oh and did you ignorant fu*ks ever noticed this?, if you didn't then you're worst then lil wayne is. How can you come at this Pastor with ignorance and anti-religion mindset like some uneducated fu*ks? yet not go at Weezy as he flaunts everything the pastor is talking about in single fu*king picture.

DO YOU fu*kING SEE IT?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 12-03-2011 at 11:32 PM..
 12-03-2011, 11:25 PM         #14
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
bunch of ignorant f*ggots here, hey fu*k heads wake up and realize HE IS PUSHING THAT sh*t,
and yeah dude above is correct this is all about influencing the new generation fu*king their minds up

oh and did you ignorant fu*ks ever noticed this?, DO YOU fu*kING SEE??? if you don't then you're worst then lil wayne is.

[pic - click to view]

a lot of this sh*t falls on deaf ears because most kids on a forum like this are the victims we're talking about lol. they're all on some ignorant, violent, destructive, negative sh*t already... most american kids get this sh*t indoctrinated into them through music and media at a young age. only some of us seem to be able to step outside the box and see what's going on at a 'bigger picture' level.
 6 years ago '07        #15
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 Verse said:
How are you the "DEADEST rapper ALIVE" though?

ya feel me?! I had to read that title twice to make sure I wasn't trippin.
 6 years ago '11        #16
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
Yo that pic says it all watch the ignorance of the executorof excuses backing Wayne on this.true its a logo. To a brand that reps their interest not to just look mean. Peep game my logo is gonna represent me so I'm gonna want it to be in my best interest to represent me so its a well thought out process. Not something u throw n put together in one brainstorm..truth is in front of y'all u can deny it but is always gone be there
 6 years ago '05        #17
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
lol @ wayne being a devil worshipper for standing next to a skateboard company's logo. y'all some weirdos man. i think the whole judging someone you don't know thing is lame but ill say it first hand wayne never did sh*t to me or my young relatives so fu*k all this ima blast him for what I think he is bullsh*t. dude isn't even that big of an influence over kids. I mean he got kids gettin gay a.ss lip rings and skateboarding but how many kids are out doing a columbine over his music like they did with marilyn manson.

y'all over there f!ghting an invisible enemy when y'all really need to be giving back to ur fu*king community so they won't idolize these sh*tty rap n*ggas. fu*k this witchhunt bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #18
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
 BALLONHOES said:
it would seem weird to bring up satanic sh*t... except a lot of these artists actually say they're possessed and sh*t...

makes you wonder...........
 12-04-2011, 12:06 AM         #19
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
lol @ wayne being a devil worshipper for standing next to a skateboard company's logo. y'all some weirdos man. i think the whole judging someone you don't know thing is lame but ill say it first hand wayne never did sh*t to me or my young relatives so fu*k all this ima blast him for what I think he is bullsh*t. dude isn't even that big of an influence over kids. I mean he got kids gettin gay a.ss lip rings and skateboarding but how many kids are out doing a columbine over his music like they did with marilyn manson.

y'all over there f!ghting an invisible enemy when y'all really need to be giving back to ur fu*king community so they won't idolize these sh*tty rap n*ggas. fu*k this witchhunt bullsh*t.
you fail because your comment is based around the a.ssumption that the only evidence linking lil wayne to satanism/occultism is a picture of him standing next to a thrasher logo.

if you looked into this sh*t you would know that there is a long a.ss list.

why do you think on the track 'drop the world' wayne says "I know what they don't want to tell you: just hope you're heaven sent, and you're hell proof." ?

but like i said, there is a long list of evidence connecting wayne to sh*t like this, i ain't saying it's true (satan being real and sh*t), i'm just a regular person like the rest of you on the outside looking in, but i ain't completely blind and ignorant to where i'm going to ignore all of the strange evidence that a lot of people like to call coincidences....
 12-04-2011, 12:11 AM         #20
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Satans greatest trick? -Convincing the world he did not exist.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy