Dec 2 - US Senate declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground”

most viewed right now
 144
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 109
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-03-2011, 09:28 PM         #41
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
Obama will veto
there is no faith in this statement
 6 years ago '04        #42
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
im from michigan, most of us here with common sense lost faith in the government years ago
 6 years ago '08        #43
The N 467 heat pts467 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17223 17223
 panelas said:
You all seemed very concerned, but before any of you start reaching conclusions, why don't you guys actually take the time to read the bill so you can get your own opinion and draw your own conclusions.
You see any other conclusion?, you think you can a.ssume anything other then what it is CLEARLY stated in the bill???
 12-03-2011, 10:00 PM         #44
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Its going down its going down like theres a whale in the boat"
 6 years ago '07        #45
iTzMe! 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$328 | Props total: 89 89
*Here ya go pedos

December 3, 2011 * Category: Occupy Police * 3 Comments

Twitter Accounts and names of Senators Who Supported the Sections of the 2012 NDAA Which Strip Americans of Freedom

- SENATORS WHO SUPPORTED INDEFINITE DETENTION -

Here is a list of twitter IDs for senators who voted for/against S1867 Defense Authorization act.

Senators who voted for:

@senjohnbarrasso @senronjohnson @senrockefeller @sen_joemanchin @pattymurray @us_sen_cantwell @markwarner @senatorleahy @orrinhatch @kaybaileyhutch @senalexander @senbobcorker @johnthune @senronjohnson @grahamblo @senwhitehouse @sentoomey @senbobcasey @jiminhofe @robportman @sensherrodbrown @senjohnhoeven @kayhagan @senschumer @sengillibrand @tomudall @SenatorMenendez @senatorlautenberg @jeanneshaheen @senatorayotte @senatorreid @deanheller @mike_johanns @senbennelson @clairecmc @rogerwicker @alfranken @stabenow @sencarllevin @johnkerry @scottbrownma @senatorsnowe @senatorcollins @davidvitter @senlandrieu @mcconnellpress @moranforkansas @tomharkin @senatorlugar @sendancoats @senatorkirk @senatordurbin @daniel_inouye @senatorakaka @senatorisakson @saxby08 @senbillnelson @chriscoons @senatorcarper @joelieberman @senblumenthal @markudall @mbennet @barbaraboxer @johnboozman @senjohnmccain @lisamurkowski @senatorbigich @senshelbypress @senatorsessions

Senators who voted for the NDAA who do not have twitter accounts:
Kohl (D-WI) Webb (D-VA) Reed (D-RI) Conrad (D-ND) Bingaman (D-NM) Cochran (R-MS) Klobuchar (D-MN) Cardin (D-MD) Mikulski (D-MD) Roberts (R-KS) Kirk (R-IL) Durbin (D-IL) Feinstein (D-CA) Pryor (D-AR) Kyl (R-AZ)

Following are the senators who voted *against* the act who are on twitter.

@marcorubio @chuckgrassley @senrandpaul @senatorburr @johncornyn @tomcoburn @senmikelee @senatorsanders @jimdemint @senjeffmerkley @ronwyden

Senators who votes against who are *not* on twitter:

Cornyn (R-TX), Crapo (R-ID), Risch (R-ID)

*

We’d like to thank Jennifer Lasher* for curating the list for this post -

0digg
*
3 Responses to “US Senators Who Supported the “Indefinite Detention” Sections of the 2012 NDAA – #OWS #OcPo”

It’d probably be more helpful to list the senator’s name and then their twitter account. As is it’s near impossible to ID your senator unless you already know their twitter name, which I’m willing to bet most people don’t.

*
rougegoat December 3, 2011 at 3:21 pmReply
I recommend hitting ctrl+F to help you find your senator by last name. Which is how I found my NJ senator there.

*
Cora L. December 3, 2011 at 6:32 pmReply
 6 years ago '07        #46
iTzMe! 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$328 | Props total: 89 89
Here is the bill....what will you do with this information... This a long read.



Last edited by iTzMe!; 12-03-2011 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: Made changes
 6 years ago '04        #47
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
thank god for this canadian passport
 6 years ago '11        #48
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 The N said:
You see any other conclusion?, you think you can a.ssume anything other then what it is CLEARLY stated in the bill???
see that's what I am getting at. You don't know what EXACTLY is in the Bill, as you are using this article as your source.
 12-03-2011, 10:36 PM         #49
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
what happen to everybody calling people consipiracy nuts last year when they told ya this was gonna happen? they scared now
We tried to warn people but label conspiracy theorist!!
 12-03-2011, 10:37 PM         #50
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tanman10 said:
thank god for this canadian passport
Canada is not going to help you!!! this will be an Act that can be placed anywhere in the world...It said it can be applied to Americans if they want
 6 years ago '06        #52
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I'm ready
 6 years ago '08        #53
The N 467 heat pts467 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17223 17223
 panelas said:
see that's what I am getting at. You don't know what EXACTLY is in the Bill, as you are using this article as your source.
and you're a.ssuming this why?


I been following this for years, they been wanting to make happen for a very long time,
if you think this some other type of sh*t then clearly it shows you have not read the bill and have never been looking into this until today.
 12-03-2011, 11:55 PM         #54
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iTzMe! said:
*Here ya go pedos

December 3, 2011 * Category: Occupy Police * 3 Comments

Twitter Accounts and names of Senators Who Supported the Sections of the 2012 NDAA Which Strip Americans of Freedom

- SENATORS WHO SUPPORTED INDEFINITE DETENTION -

Here is a list of twitter IDs for senators who voted for/against S1867 Defense Authorization act.

Senators who voted for:

@senjohnbarrasso @senronjohnson @senrockefeller @sen_joemanchin @pattymurray @us_sen_cantwell @markwarner @senatorleahy @orrinhatch @kaybaileyhutch @senalexander @senbobcorker @johnthune @senronjohnson @grahamblo @senwhitehouse @sentoomey @senbobcasey @jiminhofe @robportman @sensherrodbrown @senjohnhoeven @kayhagan @senschumer @sengillibrand @tomudall @SenatorMenendez @senatorlautenberg @jeanneshaheen @senatorayotte @senatorreid @deanheller @mike_johanns @senbennelson @clairecmc @rogerwicker @alfranken @stabenow @sencarllevin @johnkerry @scottbrownma @senatorsnowe @senatorcollins @davidvitter @senlandrieu @mcconnellpress @moranforkansas @tomharkin @senatorlugar @sendancoats @senatorkirk @senatordurbin @daniel_inouye @senatorakaka @senatorisakson @saxby08 @senbillnelson @chriscoons @senatorcarper @joelieberman @senblumenthal @markudall @mbennet @barbaraboxer @johnboozman @senjohnmccain @lisamurkowski @senatorbigich @senshelbypress @senatorsessions

Senators who voted for the NDAA who do not have twitter accounts:
Kohl (D-WI) Webb (D-VA) Reed (D-RI) Conrad (D-ND) Bingaman (D-NM) Cochran (R-MS) Klobuchar (D-MN) Cardin (D-MD) Mikulski (D-MD) Roberts (R-KS) Kirk (R-IL) Durbin (D-IL) Feinstein (D-CA) Pryor (D-AR) Kyl (R-AZ)

Following are the senators who voted *against* the act who are on twitter.

@marcorubio @chuckgrassley @senrandpaul @senatorburr @johncornyn @tomcoburn @senmikelee @senatorsanders @jimdemint @senjeffmerkley @ronwyden

Senators who votes against who are *not* on twitter:

Cornyn (R-TX), Crapo (R-ID), Risch (R-ID)

*

We’d like to thank Jennifer Lasher* for curating the list for this post -

0digg
*
3 Responses to “US Senators Who Supported the “Indefinite Detention” Sections of the 2012 NDAA – #OWS #OcPo”

It’d probably be more helpful to list the senator’s name and then their twitter account. As is it’s near impossible to ID your senator unless you already know their twitter name, which I’m willing to bet most people don’t.

*
rougegoat December 3, 2011 at 3:21 pmReply
I recommend hitting ctrl+F to help you find your senator by last name. Which is how I found my NJ senator there.

*
Cora L. December 3, 2011 at 6:32 pmReply
good look
 6 years ago '11        #55
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Don't worry Nothin gon happen

My n*gga Obama got the people on his back
 6 years ago '05        #56
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 DevilsNeverCry said:
this thread is useless without solutions
move to Canada or China to save yourself a little longer
 6 years ago '04        #57
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
avatar space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23411 23411
:greetings10:
 6 years ago '04        #58
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 dsoul said:
i hate when people say if we don't have this president or that president were gonna be done



um, were already done....each president is just a face for the public to recognize and obama can't do sh*t cuz he's being controlled by the elites


ron paul won't do sh*t, no one can



it's one of those situations where the only solution would be extreme
1. Politicians are known for moving with the wind. Perhaps knowing someone like RP was elected would encourage Congress to act more appropriately. Or better yet, it may encourage those like him to run for in future elections.

2. RP could pardon huge numbers of people, thereby effectively repealing unjust, unconstitutional laws.

3. He could tell the country the truth for four years.

4. By executive order he can repeal all the bad executive orders.

5. He could refuse to send troops around the world without the consent of Congress. He would also have the authority to bring the troops home.

6. Not one piece of unconstitutional legislation would get passed, due to his veto.
 6 years ago '11        #59
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
and while this sh*t is sneaking in under MY nose Im bi*ching about the fu*king BCS ...Im ashamed of myself right now! Props on this post...will do some major reading on this and follow this until it is HOPEFULY vetoed
 12-04-2011, 02:43 AM         #60
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best post in the history of boxden.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
13 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy