Dec 2 - US Senate declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground”

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
8854 pageviews
102 comments

The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17177 17177
Dec 2 - US Senate declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground”

Well here is step one, next stop Martial Law

US Senate declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground”

[pic - click to view]

US Senate declares the entire USA to be a "battleground"

In a stunning move that has civil libertarians stuttering with disbelief, the U.S. Senate has just passed a bill that effectively ends the Bill of Rights in America.Text: Mike Adams | Also watch this video: The US Constitution is gone
The National Defense Authorization Act is being called the most traitorous act ever witnessed in the Senate, and the language of the bill is cleverly designed to make you think it doesn’t apply to Americans, but toward the end of the bill it essentially says it can apply to Americans ”if we want it to.”Bill Summary & Status, 112th Congress (2011 – 2012) | S.1867 | Latest Title: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 | Sponsor: Sen Levin, Carl [MI] (introduced 11/15/2011) | Related Bills: H.R.1540 | Latest Major Action: 12/1/2011 Passed/agreed to in Senate. | Status: Passed Senate with amendments by Yea-Nay. 93 – 7. | Record Vote Number: 218. | Latest Action: 12/1/2011

[pic - click to view]

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi .. ?d112:s.01867:
This bill, passed late last night in a 93-7 vote, declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground” upon which U.S. military forces can operate with impunity, overriding Posse Comitatus and granting the military the unchecked power to arrest, detain, interrogate and even a.ssassinate U.S. citizens with impunity.

Even WIRED magazine was outraged at this bill, reporting:

Senate Wants the Military to Lock You Up Without Trial
…the detention mandate to use indefinite military detention in terrorism cases isn’t limited to foreigners. It’s confusing, because two different sections of the bill seem to contradict each other, but in the judgment of the University of Texas’ Robert Chesney — a nonpartisan authority on military detention — “U.S. citizens are included in the grant of detention authority.”

[pic - click to view]

http://www.wired.com/dang .. ary-detention/

Remote viewing

The passage of this law is nothing less than an outright declaration of WAR against the American People by the military-connected power elite. If this is signed into law, it will shred the remaining tenants of the Bill of Rights and unleash upon America a total military dictatorship, complete with secret arrests, secret prisons, unlawful interrogations, indefinite detainment without ever being charged with a crime, the torture of Americans and even the ”legitimate a.ssassination” of U.S. citizens on right here on American soil!

If you have not yet woken up to the reality of the police state we’ve been warning you about, I hope you realize we are fast running out of time. Once this becomes law, you have no rights whatsoever in America — no due process, no First Amendment speech rights, no right to remain silent, nothing.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 12-02-2011 at 10:34 PM..

102 comments for "Dec 2 - US Senate declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground”"

12-02-2011, 10:20 PM         #2
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So no veto of this sh*t yet?
 6 years ago '04        #3
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286

get out while ya can
 6 years ago '11        #4
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
if obama doesn't veto or the supreme court doesn't declare this unconstitutional I will lose all faith in our government and will have to reevaluate how I want to continue my life.
 6 years ago '05        #5
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
what happen to everybody calling people consipiracy nuts last year when they told ya this was gonna happen? they scared now
 6 years ago '08        #6
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
 zenndogg98 said:
if obama doesn't veto or the supreme court doesn't declare this unconstitutional I will lose all faith in our government and will have to reevaluate how I want to continue my life.
I can only see that happening if a mass uprising from the people bringing attention to it, in these Xmas days mad people are not even thinking about this, ask anybody in the street about this Bill I bet you many have no idea it even exists.

These people in the senate either committed suicide by going with this or they perhaps think a war with Iran/Israel looming will give them the perfect DIVERSION for it to go through???, I watched some mainstream news today and of course it got no big mention on it .

Last edited by The N; 12-02-2011 at 10:44 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #7
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
 dg177bx said:
what happen to everybody calling people consipiracy nuts last year when they told ya this was gonna happen? they scared now
REX 84 is going to be activated next, maybe then as they see it with their own eyes, they will understand this has been in the works FOR DECADES.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #8
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
 The N said:
I can only see that happening if a mass uprising from the people bringing attention to it, in these Xmas days mad people are not even thinking about this, ask anybody in the street about this Bill I bet you many have no idea it even exists.

These people in the senate either committed suicide by going with this or they perhaps think a war with Iran/Israel looming will give them the perfect DIVERSION for it to go through???, I watched some mainstream news today and of course it got no big mention on it .
I think its all about timing, people are starting to realize slowly whats going on. I feel like if they didn't pass it now they wouldn't have gotten it passed. Everybody is more concerned what they are about to get for christmas than wondering if their government can arrest them they want to believe that they won't so they just put it out of mind and place. This sh*t is all calculated you could be easily right with a coming war. The ability to implement martial law usually is followed by its implementation with an actual war.
 12-02-2011, 10:53 PM         #9
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And they called us conspiracy theorist...
 6 years ago '04        #10
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #11
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
 zenndogg98 said:
I think its all about timing, people are starting to realize slowly whats going on. I feel like if they didn't pass it now they wouldn't have gotten it passed. Everybody is more concerned what they are about to get for christmas than wondering if their government can arrest them they want to believe that they won't so they just put it out of mind and place. This sh*t is all calculated you could be easily right with a coming war. The ability to implement martial law usually is followed by its implementation with an actual war.
 12-02-2011, 11:24 PM         #12
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel like he is not going to Veto it...
 6 years ago '08        #13
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
It would again have to take a mass awareness about this bill, people flooding phones at the white house or senate about this issue, but

I think this fits right into the NWO agenda he has been pushing on, so I doubt it.

Before he became president.....

[video - click to view]

years later after he became president, it all comes together.....

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 12-02-2011 at 11:45 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #14
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19965 19965
Obama will Veto, hopefully
 12-03-2011, 12:44 AM         #15
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sure you survival nuts are getting a fat chub right now. Obama's not going to veto and that's going to p!ss even more survivalists off. Whatever.
 12-03-2011, 12:49 AM         #16
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and if you actually believe the official story of 9/11 (thats a whole other argument) All this happened because JUST A COUPLE PEOPLE HIJACKED AIRPLANES AND HIT TOWERS...and all this mess were in today is because of that one event...talk about blowing things out of proportion
 6 years ago '11        #17
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
Obama won't veto. He's all about violating the Constitution. SMH. If we don't get Ron Paul the USA are done for
 6 years ago '11        #18
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
I have written and have been calling my congressman mutchafu*ker is ducking me.
 6 years ago '04        #19
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 320 320

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by latin_linx; 12-03-2011 at 09:23 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #20
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
No surprise P.Dedos is missing from this thread. Whenever he can't deny the facts he conveniently disappears.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy