Kris Humphries walks in on naked yoga instructor giving Kim Kardashian a lesson [Video]

most viewed right now
 106
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #42
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 whouthinkitis said:
What got me trippin' about the video is Kim got a nekkid dude teaching yoga in you're house while y'all married? Then on top of that she acts like dude is in the wrong for going on the nut about the sh*t?



Kim ain't nothing but a foul a.ss broad I wouldn't care how much money a person has nobody she have to tolerate bullsh*t like that ever.
humphries is a bi*ch who has no self respect for himself staged or not who the fu*k would allow themselves to be embarassed like that, period, let alone on national television? if he had any balls or the least bit of testosterone in him he would've handled the situation in a manly manner..kicked dude out of his pad asap(after the n*gga got dressed of course), tell all her friends to asap and tell the dumbass c*nt off something serious and call her out on all her hoeish behavior then and in the past before he immediately ends the relationship with her and tells her to get out of his spot..how big of a lame and retard is this humphries f*ggot? i mean really doesn't his soft bi*ch made a.ss realize that he set himself up for life to get ridiculed on the b ball court?..he plays in the nba for gods sake, i can only imagine how bad opposing players will be clowning this bi*ch for being in a relationship w/that hoe, wifing that hoe, and getting sh*tted on t.v on a regular basis, and getting dumped by that hoe with the quickness ...humphries is already a soft player, so it's going to be award winning comedy to see how he lets all the trash talking affect his performance..especially when my n*gga kg gets within earshot of this f*ggot ..he essentially fu*ked up his career before it really went anywhere for a decent payday for now..no players will take him serious after this, even those on his team i think it's safe to say he is a diagrace to all male species..this n*gga is worst than reggie bush and ocho cinco wacke a.sses when it comes to bi*ches..he might possibly take the W for biggest bi*ch in sports, when it comes to dealing with women


Last edited by Deniro732; 12-03-2011 at 01:40 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #43
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Sandy said:
i wouldn't care as long as his d!ck not bigger than mines
So somebody calls you and tells you that a nekkid dude is teaching your wife yoga. Your first reaction is to ask how big his d!ck is? ...
 6 years ago '06        #44
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5038 5038
what if n*ggas d!cks is the same size
 6 years ago '05        #45
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
avatar space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
You people are so gullable... Really most people in America are gullable... Same people who think Jersey Shore is reality Tv... You really think this is real you little sheep.
 12-03-2011, 01:44 AM         #46
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
what if n*ggas d!cks is the same size
Then you do the bro fist; then you double penetrate the bi*ch.

I call it male bonding.
 6 years ago '06        #47
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Rick Ross said:
anyone got the uncensored version?
 12-03-2011, 02:01 AM         #48
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMT said:

[pic - click to view]

thats smiley is like a love child of Kevin Hart and Kobe
 6 years ago '05        #49
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
@ This Whole Thread
 6 years ago '11        #50
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1467 1467
 Deniro732 said:
humphries is a bi*ch who has no self respect for himself staged or not who the fu*k would allow themselves to be embarassed like that, period, let alone on national television? if he had any balls or the least bit of testosterone in him he would've handled the situation in a manly manner..kicked dude out of his pad asap(after the n*gga got dressed of course), tell all her friends to asap and tell the dumbass c*nt off something serious and call her out on all her hoeish behavior then and in the past before he immediately ends the relationship with her and tells her to get out of his spot..how big of a lame and retard is this humphries f*ggot? i mean really doesn't his soft bi*ch made a.ss realize that he set himself up for life to get ridiculed on the b ball court?..he plays in the nba for gods sake, i can only imagine how bad opposing players will be clowning this bi*ch for being in a relationship w/that hoe, wifing that hoe, and getting sh*tted on t.v on a regular basis, and getting dumped by that hoe with the quickness ...humphries is already a soft player, so it's going to be award winning comedy to see how he lets all the trash talking affect his performance..especially when my n*gga kg gets within earshot of this f*ggot ..he essentially fu*ked up his career before it really went anywhere for a decent payday for now..no players will take him serious after this, even those on his team i think it's safe to say he is a diagrace to all male species..this n*gga is worst than reggie bush and ocho cinco wacke a.sses when it comes to bi*ches..he might possibly take the W for biggest bi*ch in sports, when it comes to dealing with women

Not only will he get ridiculed on the court but in the media as well and you know they have mercy on nobody that's in the public eye. The things people do/put up with for $$$ is . Far as Reggie Bush goes he's getting money in Miami and he get Kim's pus*y anytime he wants (from the way these outlets be talking) and gone about his business so he's "winning" as Charlie Sheen would say.

 g0tt1 said:
You people are so gullable... Really most people in America are gullable... Same people who think Jersey Shore is reality Tv... You really think this is real you little sheep.
I don't give a fu*k if this sh*t was scripted or not all of it is scripted if you ask me. What I don't get is why is Humphries even letting folks put him in that situation even if it is for a couple of million if this is actually the case? If not, then dude has no nuts and should grow a pair.
 6 years ago '11        #51
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1467 1467
Some y'all is suspect in here w/y'all posts
 6 years ago '06        #52
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
this thread has me weak

 sonof504 said:
probably got an average size d!ck at best
 NLSP42 said:
Why you concerned with my d!ck?

 sonof504 said:
because you implied you would fu*k kim if you were nekkid around her, but I doubt you're packing that ray-j heat.
 NLSP42 said:
Thats not what your mom told me :dancingcool:
 sonof504 said:
real sh*t man my moms has been pretty down on herself lately. I'd def be ok with you giving her the boom boom
----------

 HarbingerOfSwag said:
Yall know yall would be pissed if some nekkid n*gga is teachin your wife yoga

But as was said this sh*t staged as a motha...
 Sandy said:
i wouldn't care as long as his d!ck not bigger than mines
 HarbingerOfSwag said:
So somebody calls you and tells you that a nekkid dude is teaching your wife yoga. Your first reaction is to ask how big his d!ck is? ...
 Stupid Fresh said:
what if n*ggas d!cks is the same size
 12-03-2011, 02:32 AM         #53
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '07        #54
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$19,623 | Props total: 10667 10667
This Thread turned real Gay real Fast...lol.
 6 years ago '11        #55
Mikey c 
space
avatar space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 Dextromethorphan said:
fu*k they be doing in cali
n*gga I live here I don't even know.
 6 years ago '06        #56
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14769 14769
 sonof504 said:
it not gay to admit the truth. dude was packing, it's not like I watched the tape to see that sh*t. Just a lucky bonus
 6 years ago '04        #57
eza 
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
I would break his fu*king neck
 6 years ago '11        #58
Irishman08 
space
avatar space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
lmao i would have been hella mad to if my wife had a nekkid black dude in my house dude probly got a horse d!ck no homo lol
 6 years ago '05        #59
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
honestly i wouldnt marry this bi*ch, id stick my d!ck in her and bail
 12-03-2011, 03:51 AM         #60
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxden is overly populated with gays now. Close this site man, the epidemic is spreading.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy