That Nigga Derrick Rose (not a recruiter like Bron)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 ttime236 said:
Bron said all the right things his first few years too. Losing in the playoffs to the same teams will change your perception. Its almost like Rose is too righteous, I wanna see him be greedy/aggressive, speak up and get Dwight in town
Why? He believes in his team, I believe in the Bulls also.. Seen them play all 82 games plus the playoffs last year and have the best record in the league.. Rose is not even in his prime yet they were able to accomplish what they did.. Noah is like his best friend on the team, he's surely not going to sell him out. Not gonna happen and I can respect that.

I'd personally like to see another year out of Boozer before I write him off completely. Injuries, a new team, and dealing with a way larger market for criticism probably got to him.. I expect a big year out of him, I just can't see him falling off completely after years of being all-star worthy in Utah.. I'm pretty sure he's heard all the criticism from Chicago fans and around the NBA in general. I heard he lost some weight and has been working extremely hard in the off-season to get back to his Utah days.

At the end of the day, that is why the Bulls do better than expected. They stick up for one another and not sell each other out. When you have a star player willing to stick up for you and tell people that he's behind you, that makes you want to give complete effort. It's just a leadership quality Rose has thats not seen in many players today.. This was the FIRST YEAR this new team was together, and n*ggas acting like we should blow it all up because they didn't win in their first year together.. It's nonsense. Boozer is the oldest n*gga on our team right now under contract, our team is still very young.

Last edited by Hold That; 12-02-2011 at 11:03 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #62
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 SeaJaiye said:
he's got about a 6.3% chance of winning a title with lebron in the east
According to your stats, Lebron has a 5.9% chance of winning the Finals with Mavs in the West

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 131 (-24) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '05        #63
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
@ Wizards fans acting like Wall is on Rose level
@ Wizards fans talkin sh*t to Bulls fans
 6 years ago '10        #64
markey2dacity 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k bron all he is is a human highlight that n*gga made it to the big show twice and either quit, gave up, or was paid two throw the game and he walked out on his hometown cleveland for that that n*gga is a bi*ch just like kobe bryant hoe a.ss boston celtic all day baby paul pierce mr.pierce because he s the truth watch rose get 1before his dumbass o yeah rondo n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #65
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I guess he deserves props for that idk if there's anything wrong with reaching out to free agents, it's just the fact that it was so obvious that Lebron/Bosh/Wade had this thing planned since the '08 olympics. There's just no way of proving it so they can't really get anybody for tampering.

The most blatantly obvious thing was when Lebron said he was changing his number from 23 midway through the '09 season because "no team should allow anyone to wear that number." Gee what a coincidence that Miami happened to have retired the number #23 for Jordan :rolleyes:
 6 years ago '10        #66
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Very commendable Point God. The NBA is turning into a Super Friends kind of league...where only a handful of team are gonna be good. Gone are the days when you had several teams competing with each having a super star...the NBA was more exciting then. Now all these players care about are championships and money...rather than the game
 6 years ago '07        #67
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,185 | Props total: 19735 19735
I just realized the Bulls missed the circus trip this year
 6 years ago '08        #68
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23296 23296
 knowughetto said:
And Miami lost to Dirk and Dallas....
and you lost to us
 6 years ago '08        #69
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 minimafia_aj said:
you don't know what the fu*k you are talking about. Re Up deng? he has 3 years left dumbass.
*sigh*

ok, let me break this down for you about your own team

1. Bulls have never paid the tax..ever

2. Bulls become a tax team when Rose's max contract starting at around 16 mil kicks in

3. When you're in the tax, the mle falls to ~3 mil

4. The CBA gets harder on tax payers in year 3, just around the time it's time to reup Deng and if you don't plan on that, hope you find a decent sf in the mean time
 6 years ago '04        #70
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
 ST21 said:
omg thank you point god
D Rose is that new old school.
 6 years ago '04        #71
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,416 | Props total: 5188 5188
ha! derrick rose doesn't need to recruit. ballers come to play with him.
 6 years ago '07        #72
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,185 | Props total: 19735 19735
 HiphopRelated said:
*sigh*

2. Bulls become a tax team when Rose's max contract starting at around 16 mil kicks in

4. The CBA gets harder on tax payers in year 3, just around the time it's time to reup Deng and if you don't plan on that, hope you find a decent sf in the mean time
they have all said they will pay the tax for a team that can win a title. Said this past offseason, so yes they will pay the tax. And we have Dengs bird rights, we will re sign him and most def. for less money then hes getting now. Also we will attract an SG who takes a pay cut to play in Chicago, or we go the trade route, we have lots of pieces. So the only sighing you should be doing, is to yourself, for not knowing what you're talking about.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-03-2011 at 10:00 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 HiphopRelated said:
*sigh*

Never had to, it's well known around the league that we have one of the best number crunchers working for the Bulls in terms of how to avoid going into luxury tax. I forgot the guys name but I do remember reading an article that Stern himself gets reinsdorf guy to help construct the new CBA..

Article of our owner saying he has no problem paying the Tax and going after players while re-uping Rose on his new contract as long as we compete for a championship like we were doing last season.. So I'm not sure why you keep bringing this up as if I didn't already address the fact our owner said paying luxury tax would be no problem.

What you need to understand is that it will never be a problem for teams like Dallas,Lakers,Bulls,Heat,Celtics, or Knicks.. Right now these are the most profitable franchises whether it be from merchandise to t.v deals, so the Bulls paying the tax is no problem. Our management found it silly to pay the tax before when we were known as the "baby bulls" going through rebuilding periods..
we'll have the full MLE this offseason, who cares about the next year. We can always go after FA's via sign and trade, no different from what the lakers do.
Third largest market in chicago. Again, why do you keep mentioning luxury tax payments as if we are Memphis.. Luxury tax means nothing to a big market team in championship contention.
 6 years ago '07        #74
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
not his job
 6 years ago '04        #75
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 2729 2729
 luker1920 said:
i like it because maybe he is a little selfish, but he wants to win it by himself...as barkley said a year ago, to be the best you got to want to win it by yourself if your a superstar

you got these pus*y a.ss n*ggaz joining up in there primes as franchise players

leaving there city behind, fu*k these bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz
And that is why Barkley is ring less and got called out by pippen for being lazy.
 12-03-2011, 10:48 AM         #76
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
I guess he deserves props for that idk if there's anything wrong with reaching out to free agents, it's just the fact that it was so obvious that Lebron/Bosh/Wade had this thing planned since the '08 olympics. There's just no way of proving it so they can't really get anybody for tampering.

The most blatantly obvious thing was when Lebron said he was changing his number from 23 midway through the '09 season because "no team should allow anyone to wear that number." Gee what a coincidence that Miami happened to have retired the number #23 for Jordan :rolleyes:
Yo my n*gga do you need a hug?
You always seem tense and angry. Everything is going to be okay bi*ch
 6 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
And that is why Barkley is ring less and got called out by pippen for being lazy.
I don't get how doing something by yourself, and being lazy go hand in hand with each other.. That makes no sense.
 6 years ago '06        #78
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
thank you point god
 6 years ago '06        #79
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

thank you point god

#chicago
 6 years ago '04        #80
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,722 | Props total: 406 406
 Gottagat said:
wall>>>

Im not sure if your serious but.................. yea fuggin right.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy