That Nigga Derrick Rose (not a recruiter like Bron)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 minimafia_aj said:

[pic - click to view]

and @ Knicks fans getting butt hurt over Bulls fans. Look @ the first page who was talking sh*t first? Knicks and Heat fans, what a surprise. So when your fanbase starts talking sh*t we aren't gonna say anything back?

I'm ready for the NBA season LETS GO.
Exactly. EVERY TIME there's a D.Rose/Bulls thread, the first ones to go in the threads and talk sh*t are the Knicks and Heat fans. What makes it even worse is that while they are talking sh*t, they act like their teams didn't lose either..And just like you said, they act like we aren't gonna retaliate when they start talking sh*t. sh*t is hilarious man..
 6 years ago '04        #42
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,707 | Props total: 1490 1490
 minimafia_aj said:

[pic - click to view]

and @ Knicks fans getting butt hurt over Bulls fans. Look @ the first page who was talking sh*t first? Knicks and Heat fans, what a surprise. So when your fanbase starts talking sh*t we aren't gonna say anything back?

I'm ready for the NBA season LETS GO.

ummm...

ChiCity Fingaz said:
Knicks are allergic to playoff wins

this princess powerpuff talked sh*t about the Knicks before any of us said sh*t, so pump ur breaks lassie

and who's getting butt hurt?

none of us won sh*t

it's a big a.ss boat and 29 teams are in it every season

highlander sh*t = there can be only one

Rose doesn't recruit so he's a better man than the next? fu*k outta here. just wait another few seasons and see what happens if he doesn't get a ring. you know it, I know it, every fu*ker that follows the NBA knows it

just the way ball is these days
 6 years ago '04        #43
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
You guys are really mad...

Point God must be doing something right...

Just keep it coming...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #44
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 knowughetto said:
Did you hear about the situation with Afflalo about a possible sign-and-trade with us? What do you think about that?
It's a great situation, but at the end of the day, I think Denver will command to much from both L.A and the Bulls and Afflalo will just re-sign with Denver.. Not like Afflalo doesn't want to be in Denver anyhow.
 6 years ago '07        #45
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 luv4music said:
ummm...

this princess powerpuff talked sh*t about the Knicks before any of us said sh*t, so pump ur breaks lassie

and who's getting butt hurt?

none of us won sh*t

it's a big a.ss boat and 29 teams are in it every season

highlander sh*t = there can be only one

Rose doesn't recruit so he's a better man than the next? fu*k outta here. just wait another few seasons and see what happens if he doesn't get a ring. you know it, I know it, every fu*ker that follows the NBA knows it

just the way ball is these days
Trouble Reading? Cause I'm pretty sure this dude with the bulls banging against his tonsils all the time is a Knicks fan. and this post was directly above the one you quoted
 SmoothTay said:
Bulls suck

Poor mans Lebron Cavs
So who was the first to come in and talk sh*t? oh yeah KNICKS AND HEAT FANS.just like I said. So maybe you should pump your breaks, take a reading comprehension course and be quiet.

I never said he was a better man cause he didn't recruit, but either way Knicks and Heat fans would of been in here talking sh*t. And yes either you win a title or you don't but when a fan of a team who hasn't won a playoff game in 10 years is telling a team fresh off a ECF appearance they suck, then yes we will talk sh*t.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-02-2011 at 08:08 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #46
space
space
 ttime236 said:
When he re-ups for the max and realizes they can't sign anyone cus Deng/Noah/Boozer make close to 40 mill plus the fact he can't beat the superteams on his own, that tune will change
You didn't read anything that was in the article? Didn't you see that he said he's happy with his teammates? Or is comprehension one of your problems?
 6 years ago '04        #47
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
It's a great situation, but at the end of the day, I think Denver will command to much from both L.A and the Bulls and Afflalo will just re-sign with Denver.. Not like Afflalo doesn't want to be in Denver anyhow.
It would be real nice to get Afflalo, but he will re-sign with Denver because they will match up the salary..
 6 years ago '10        #48
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
that's bs b/c i remember this n*gga saying some sh*t like it would be great to get em and bs like that
 6 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 SandmanNyC said:
that's bs b/c i remember this n*gga saying some sh*t like it would be great to get em and bs like that

What a coherent and well thought out post.
 6 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 SandmanNyC said:
I can tell you really don't know the difference between recruiting, and a reporter asking you a hypothetical question on your opinion if a player joined your team..

Typical BOXDEN.
 6 years ago '08        #51
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
lol @ Bulls fans acting like this is a good thing

Enjoy Boozer and a couple vet min shooters

Will your owner go into the tax to reup Deng?

enjoy your little run

Last edited by HiphopRelated; 12-02-2011 at 08:55 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 HiphopRelated said:

why would he have to when Deng is under contract for the next 3 seasons. Learn about the MLE, and then you'll find out we will have more than just the vet min to spend.

Last edited by Hold That; 12-02-2011 at 08:55 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #53
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 legendisdope said:
he cant even read and write so how can he recruit??

"deer mr jame wud u lik to play bal wit me?"
 6 years ago '08        #54
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
you realize Rose is still on a rookie deal and about to earn 30% of the cap right?

ok then

He better start recruiting while money is available...but that's just me
 6 years ago '05        #55
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
everyone needs good players i am still waiting on u f*gs to point out a team who one with only 1 star.

every team that has won had has at least 2good players sometime great. and the way the league is your gonna need 2 great players. only reason why u loser are giving him praise is just cause your jealous like its a crime to play with ppl u acutally like . Ive worked with friends before and its way better to work with ppl u like.
 6 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 HiphopRelated said:
you realize Rose is still on a rookie deal and about to earn 30% of the cap right?

ok then

He better start recruiting while money is available...but that's just me
We'll always have the MLE, we'll always be able to add more players via sign and trades or what have you.. Our owners already came out and said he'll pay the luxury tax.. This is CHICAGO, the 3rd largest market in America. We will pay the tax as long as we are in competition for the title..

L.A has about 100mil in salary right now, and still able to get players.. Why do you feel Chicago won't be able to do the same?

Seriously a lot of you n*ggas need to just stick to the D.Rose is slow/retarded/hooked on phonics jokes.. Because when it comes to actually discussing basketball, you n*ggas come up way short..

Last edited by Hold That; 12-02-2011 at 09:07 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #57
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,781 | Props total: 974 974
 legendisdope said:

"deer mr jame wud u lik to play bal wit me?"
 6 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 HiphopRelated said:

enjoy your little run
you don't know what the fu*k you are talking about. Re Up deng? he has 3 years left dumbass.
 6 years ago '07        #59
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 Hold That said:
Seriously a lot of you n*ggas need to just stick to the D.Rose is slow/retarded/hooked on phonics jokes.. Because when it comes to actually discussing basketball, you n*ggas come up way short..

6 years ago '07        #60
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Hold That said:
You didn't read anything that was in the article? Didn't you see that he said he's happy with his teammates? Or is comprehension one of your problems?
Bron said all the right things his first few years too. Losing in the playoffs to the same teams will change your perception. Its almost like Rose is too righteous, I wanna see him be greedy/aggressive, speak up and get Dwight in town
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy