That Nigga Derrick Rose (not a recruiter like Bron)

most viewed right now
 230
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
23 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Waits until he starts losing..
 6 years ago '04        #22
SmokeTrees1986 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #23
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,034 | Props total: 23823 23823
@ the haters.

and @ Knicks fans hating, these motherfu*kers need 3 stars before they can even win one playoff game Stay in your losing lane and know your role.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-02-2011 at 04:18 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #24
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 minimafia_aj said:
@ the haters.

and @ Knicks fans hating, these motherfu*kers need 3 stars before they can even win one playoff game Stay in your losing lane and know your role.
Every team finds different ways to compete.... We didn't have the chance to draft a Rose type player.

Also what the hell are you talking about? Don't forget that you guys also were after Wade and Lebron to team up with Rose last offseason.... hypocrite at it's finest.
 6 years ago '04        #25
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 minimafia_aj said:
@ the haters.

and @ Knicks fans hating, these motherfu*kers need 3 stars before they can even win one playoff game Stay in your losing lane and know your role.


Knicks lost...
 6 years ago '04        #26
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 27Lives said:
Every team finds different ways to compete.... We didn't have the chance to draft a Rose type player.

Also what the hell are you talking about? Don't forget that you guys also were after Wade and Lebron to team up with Rose last offseason.... hypocrite at it's finest.
Wade and LeBron were free agents dumbass, so of course we are gonna try and go after them...LeBron and Wade knew that they were gonna team up with each other the whole time..So how does that make us hypocrites?

Matter of fact, you guys were going after Wade and LeBron too while grabbing Amar'e..How ironic is that...
 6 years ago '04        #27
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 P. Dedos said:
both you f*ggots lost and looked retarded, salty and spurned

your two are like the beauty padgent girls that didnt get picked to win the crown

knicks lost


bull lost


cleveland lost

And Miami lost to Dirk and Dallas....
 6 years ago '05        #28
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,625 | Props total: 15217 15217
Glad that Rose is taking the old school approach.. This wide league bromance of teaming up with the best players instead of competing against them is sickening.. Refreshing to see atleast ONE superstar player who treats his teammates like family, and don't want to slight any of them for the next best thing.. Attaining talent is up to the front office, not Rose.


Our team is fine just need a SG, and Rose knows that.
 6 years ago '04        #29
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 P. Dedos said:
ok and? whats that make you? miami beat yall in 5 and bron embarrased your so called point god in the 4th quarter holding him at 6.8% from the field
You said that we lost, and I'm just saying that y'all n*ggas lost too..

 6 years ago '04        #30
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Hold That said:
Glad that Rose is taking the old school approach.. This wide league bromance of teaming up with the best players instead of competing against them is sickening.. Refreshing to see atleast ONE superstar player who treats his teammates like family, and don't want to slight any of them for the next best thing.. Attaining talent is up to the front office, not Rose.


Our team is fine just need a SG, and Rose knows that.
Did you hear about the situation with Afflalo about a possible sign-and-trade with us? What do you think about that?
 6 years ago '11        #31
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 knowughetto said:
Wade and LeBron were free agents dumbass, so of course we are gonna try and go after them...LeBron and Wade knew that they were gonna team up with each other the whole time..So how does that make us hypocrites?

Matter of fact, you guys were going after Wade and LeBron too while grabbing Amar'e..How ironic is that...
I'm saying you calling out the Knicks for trying to get 3 stars but you guys were also trying to do that sh*t....


And I never said getting a star with a star already on ur team is bad... I'm just calling out ur bi*chass comment about the Knicks wanting Stars on their team while ur team was trying to do the same.
 6 years ago '04        #32
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,344 | Props total: 6985 6985
respect for bein a real n*gga dont nobody go out and get 3 other superstar n*ggaz to play wit u i mean sh*t u not supposed to win a title every year thts jus life but in lebron case i guess never
 6 years ago '04        #33
SHOWTIME 
space
avatar space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 13 13
 legendisdope said:
he cant even read and write so how can he recruit??

"deer mr jame wud u lik to play bal wit me?"
ahahahaha this sh*t was hilarious.... evn tho the ilterate joke is owld now
 6 years ago '07        #34
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,034 | Props total: 23823 23823
 27Lives said:
I'm saying you calling out the Knicks for trying to get 3 stars but you guys were also trying to do that sh*t....


And I never said getting a star with a star already on ur team is bad... I'm just calling out ur bi*chass comment about the Knicks wanting Stars on their team while ur team was trying to do the same.
The only bi*chass comments in this threads are from Knicks fans talking sh*t lol. Yall trying to get your third star and not even working on one playoff win
 6 years ago '11        #35
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 minimafia_aj said:
The only bi*chass comments in this threads are from Knicks fans talking sh*t lol. Yall trying to get your third star and not even working on one playoff win

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #36
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 27Lives said:
I'm saying you calling out the Knicks for trying to get 3 stars but you guys were also trying to do that sh*t....


And I never said getting a star with a star already on ur team is bad... I'm just calling out ur bi*chass comment about the Knicks wanting Stars on their team while ur team was trying to do the same.


You just don't get it. We traded Hinrich to free up some more cap space so we can get Wade, LeBron, or both because we had the cap space at that time. Like I said, they were free agents..So what were we supposed to do, not take a shot at getting them? Damn you are dumb...

And what are you so mad about? You guys got Amar'e and Melo. Melo wanted to go to New York and you guys got him, plus you guys have 2 superstars..So what are you bi*ching about? And yet y'all STILL couldn't win a playoff game..

And don't act like your team, fans, and city weren't lobbying for LeBron more than we were...
 6 years ago '04        #37
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 minimafia_aj said:
The only bi*chass comments in this threads are from Knicks fans talking sh*t lol. Yall trying to get your third star and not even working on one playoff win


He's mad..
 6 years ago '04        #38
Kadroan 119 heat pts119
space
avatar space
space
$35,146 | Props total: 8151 8151
 ttime236 said:
When he re-ups for the max and realizes they can't sign anyone cus Deng/Noah/Boozer make close to 40 mill plus the fact he can't beat the superteams on his own, that tune will change
lol they'll be okay, Deng's contract expires in a few years. Noah or Boozer could always get the amnesty if needed
 6 years ago '04        #39
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,737 | Props total: 1640 1640
dumb a.ss Bulls fans

we hadn't been to the playoffs in 10 years

we finally do and 2 of our 3 best players - Stat and Big Shot - get injured. Melo puts players that shoudn't even be in the D-League on his back and if not for Jefferies missing a sitter under the ring we woulda had our first win.

But u know what?

who gives a fu*k if we won that game. we wouldn't have beat the Celtics another 3 times. and even if we did, we wouldn't have got past the next round, or the ECF. the team isn't there yet

you dopey Bulls and Miami f*gs going at each other over who won what/when/how when it don't mean sh*t cuz neither of your teams got the ring. and that's all that matters in case you were wondering why these motherfu*kers play in the NBA. the chip.

so keep on keepin' on with that bullsh*t, keep sh*tting on the Knicks for trying to get CP3, keep bragging about how making the ECF or losing to Dirk in the finals makes your squad something they ain't, and more importantly keep filling up BX with that stan bullsh*t that entertains the sane fu*kers on here

i'll be over here with my Stat jersey ready for the season to start
 6 years ago '07        #40
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,034 | Props total: 23823 23823
 legendisdope said:
he cant even read and write so how can he recruit??

"deer mr jame wud u lik to play bal wit me?"

[pic - click to view]




and @ Knicks fans getting butt hurt over Bulls fans. Look @ the first page who was talking sh*t first? Knicks and Heat fans, what a surprise. So when your fanbase starts talking sh*t we aren't gonna say anything back?

:nasmad: I'm ready for the NBA season LETS GO.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
106 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
102 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
605 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
43 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy