That Nigga Derrick Rose (not a recruiter like Bron)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Waits until he starts losing..
 6 years ago '04        #22
SmokeTrees1986 5 heat pts
space
space
$911 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #23
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,196 | Props total: 19793 19793
@ the haters.

and @ Knicks fans hating, these motherfu*kers need 3 stars before they can even win one playoff game Stay in your losing lane and know your role.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-02-2011 at 05:18 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #24
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
@ the haters.

and @ Knicks fans hating, these motherfu*kers need 3 stars before they can even win one playoff game Stay in your losing lane and know your role.
Every team finds different ways to compete.... We didn't have the chance to draft a Rose type player.

Also what the hell are you talking about? Don't forget that you guys also were after Wade and Lebron to team up with Rose last offseason.... hypocrite at it's finest.
 6 years ago '04        #25
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 minimafia_aj said:
@ the haters.

Knicks lost...
 6 years ago '04        #26
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 27Lives said:
Every team finds different ways to compete.... We didn't have the chance to draft a Rose type player.

Also what the hell are you talking about? Don't forget that you guys also were after Wade and Lebron to team up with Rose last offseason.... hypocrite at it's finest.
Wade and LeBron were free agents dumbass, so of course we are gonna try and go after them...LeBron and Wade knew that they were gonna team up with each other the whole time..So how does that make us hypocrites?

Matter of fact, you guys were going after Wade and LeBron too while grabbing Amar'e..How ironic is that...
 6 years ago '04        #27
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
both you f*ggots lost and looked retarded, salty and spurned

your two are like the beauty padgent girls that didnt get picked to win the crown

knicks lost

bull lost

cleveland lost

And Miami lost to Dirk and Dallas....
 6 years ago '05        #28
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12520 12520
Glad that Rose is taking the old school approach.. This wide league bromance of teaming up with the best players instead of competing against them is sickening.. Refreshing to see atleast ONE superstar player who treats his teammates like family, and don't want to slight any of them for the next best thing.. Attaining talent is up to the front office, not Rose.

Our team is fine just need a SG, and Rose knows that.
 6 years ago '04        #29
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
ok and? whats that make you? miami beat yall in 5 and bron embarrased your so called point god in the 4th quarter holding him at 6.8% from the field
You said that we lost, and I'm just saying that y'all n*ggas lost too..

6 years ago '04        #30
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
Glad that Rose is taking the old school approach.. This wide league bromance of teaming up with the best players instead of competing against them is sickening.. Refreshing to see atleast ONE superstar player who treats his teammates like family, and don't want to slight any of them for the next best thing.. Attaining talent is up to the front office, not Rose.

Our team is fine just need a SG, and Rose knows that.
Did you hear about the situation with Afflalo about a possible sign-and-trade with us? What do you think about that?
 6 years ago '11        #31
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Wade and LeBron were free agents dumbass, so of course we are gonna try and go after them...LeBron and Wade knew that they were gonna team up with each other the whole time..So how does that make us hypocrites?

Matter of fact, you guys were going after Wade and LeBron too while grabbing Amar'e..How ironic is that...
I'm saying you calling out the Knicks for trying to get 3 stars but you guys were also trying to do that sh*t....

And I never said getting a star with a star already on ur team is bad... I'm just calling out ur bi*chass comment about the Knicks wanting Stars on their team while ur team was trying to do the same.
 6 years ago '04        #32
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6037 6037
respect for bein a real n*gga dont nobody go out and get 3 other superstar n*ggaz to play wit u i mean sh*t u not supposed to win a title every year thts jus life but in lebron case i guess never
 6 years ago '04        #33
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 legendisdope said:
he cant even read and write so how can he recruit??

"deer mr jame wud u lik to play bal wit me?"
ahahahaha this sh*t was hilarious.... evn tho the ilterate joke is owld now
 6 years ago '07        #34
space
space
 27Lives said:
I'm saying you calling out the Knicks for trying to get 3 stars but you guys were also trying to do that sh*t....

And I never said getting a star with a star already on ur team is bad... I'm just calling out ur bi*chass comment about the Knicks wanting Stars on their team while ur team was trying to do the same.
The only bi*chass comments in this threads are from Knicks fans talking sh*t lol. Yall trying to get your third star and not even working on one playoff win
 6 years ago '11        #35
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
The only bi*chass comments in this threads are from Knicks fans talking sh*t lol. Yall trying to get your third star and not even working on one playoff win

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #36
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 27Lives said:

You just don't get it. We traded Hinrich to free up some more cap space so we can get Wade, LeBron, or both because we had the cap space at that time. Like I said, they were free agents..So what were we supposed to do, not take a shot at getting them? Damn you are dumb...

And what are you so mad about? You guys got Amar'e and Melo. Melo wanted to go to New York and you guys got him, plus you guys have 2 superstars..So what are you bi*ching about? And yet y'all STILL couldn't win a playoff game..

And don't act like your team, fans, and city weren't lobbying for LeBron more than we were...
 6 years ago '04        #37
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:

He's mad..
 6 years ago '04        #38
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,423 | Props total: 6380 6380
 ttime236 said:
When he re-ups for the max and realizes they can't sign anyone cus Deng/Noah/Boozer make close to 40 mill plus the fact he can't beat the superteams on his own, that tune will change
lol they'll be okay, Deng's contract expires in a few years. Noah or Boozer could always get the amnesty if needed
 6 years ago '04        #39
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1472 1472
dumb a.ss Bulls fans

we hadn't been to the playoffs in 10 years

we finally do and 2 of our 3 best players - Stat and Big Shot - get injured. Melo puts players that shoudn't even be in the D-League on his back and if not for Jefferies missing a sitter under the ring we woulda had our first win.

But u know what?

who gives a fu*k if we won that game. we wouldn't have beat the Celtics another 3 times. and even if we did, we wouldn't have got past the next round, or the ECF. the team isn't there yet

you dopey Bulls and Miami f*gs going at each other over who won what/when/how when it don't mean sh*t cuz neither of your teams got the ring. and that's all that matters in case you were wondering why these motherfu*kers play in the NBA. the chip.

so keep on keepin' on with that bullsh*t, keep sh*tting on the Knicks for trying to get CP3, keep bragging about how making the ECF or losing to Dirk in the finals makes your squad something they ain't, and more importantly keep filling up BX with that stan bullsh*t that entertains the sane fu*kers on here

i'll be over here with my Stat jersey ready for the season to start
 6 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 legendisdope said:
he cant even read and write so how can he recruit??

"deer mr jame wud u lik to play bal wit me?"

[pic - click to view]

and @ Knicks fans getting butt hurt over Bulls fans. Look @ the first page who was talking sh*t first? Knicks and Heat fans, what a surprise. So when your fanbase starts talking sh*t we aren't gonna say anything back?

I'm ready for the NBA season LETS GO.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy