Samsung Galaxy Nexus vs Iphone 4S head to head review

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-04-2011, 02:40 PM         #61
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On a somewhat related note, anybody interested in learning about Android and it's HW acceleration peep this

6 years ago '11        #62
Donthate707 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,928 | Props total: 908 908
windows in made for more then one phone and runs way smoother then any android. the nexus is a nice phone tho, id buy this over a iphone just because the os is better but i know for a fact the performance on iphone will always be better its the best out. but as of now i feel:

wp7>>> give windows a year before everyone is getting one because its a better different experience then android and ios.
 6 years ago '11        #63
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 jeehtoven said:
You should really do your research before you post.

The reason why Vista was released because there was a lot of pressure from the OEMs such as Dell and Western Digital to release one. Microsoft didn't want to, but they did with the caveat that they would work more with these companies in regards to the hardware. It was a bad OS, but just because what you think should have resulted from it doesn't mean that it does, and your reasoning behind it is clearly subjective.

The reputation that Sony has is much bigger than you think, and it's as much as a hardware company as IBM. The difference is that it's only a division, and a small part of the company as a whole. The development team is more competent than you give credit for, and perhaps you should learn about a PlayStation compiler before concluding that Google developers are "better." Making vector graphics like you see is nothing compared to database bullsh*t with 16-bit algorithms (I say 16-bit because although we are up to 64, we don't use the entire address set with web applications like we could and may with video games).

I'm an advocate for controlling hardware and software, but it's not as successful, or as optimal as you may think. Keep in mind even though Apple's been doing it for a while, it was buggy and had its problems, too. Aren't Intel chips part of Apple computers now? I know about a.ssembly code and how defunct high-level code affects its performance, and having control over both is not always the greatest idea.
VictoryThagr8 is an idiot. He probably didn't comprehend 10% of what you just wrote. He is really putting up a bad representation for Asian people.
 12-05-2011, 01:48 PM         #64
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Donthate707 said:
windows in made for more then one phone and runs way smoother then any android. the nexus is a nice phone tho, id buy this over a iphone just because the os is better but i know for a fact the performance on iphone will always be better its the best out. but as of now i feel:

wp7>>> give windows a year before everyone is getting one because its a better different experience then android and ios.
WP7 also has the most plain interface of all time.. so there's really not a lot going on there.
 6 years ago '11        #65
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Andhily said:
WP7 also has the most plain interface of all time.. so there's really not a lot going on there.
People who say this clearly hasn't used the phone. The tiles alone have more going on than iOS and BB icons...stop that bullsh*t.

Ya'll exposing yourselves as some biased idiots.
 6 years ago '11        #66
Donthate707 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,928 | Props total: 908 908
how is wp7 plain at all? yeah maybe its simple but not plain. theres constant updates to the tiles that move and flip to show info like widgets. there are nice animations through the whole os you just need to use one and look at everything you touch and how things swing around the screen.
 12-05-2011, 04:17 PM         #67
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the tiles themselves arent plan ill give u that but the whole tile interface is boring as fu*k
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy