most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 P-Hill said:
Come the fu*k on Google.
that was all I needed to read
 6 years ago '08        #22
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 PTC said:
It seems like a fair enough review, however the whole iTunes ecosystem being a pain in the a.ss or whatever needs to stop. Everyone has used it at this point and it's easy as sh*t, and efficient.
I can't fully agree with this. Yes, everyone has used it, but just based off the fact that it is essentially a middle man for data transfer takes away from it's efficiency.

I'm annoyed with having to download something, then add it to my music/movies/whatever folder and then having to add it to Itunes just to add it to my phone/ipod.

It's much easier to just click and drag it over.

It does have it's good points, backup, ease of updates, but another downside is that it essentially tethers your device to one pc. So if your pc crashes or you buy a new one, switching things over can be a pain in the a.ss.
 12-03-2011, 11:06 AM         #23
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 popsjenkins said:
I can't fully agree with this. Yes, everyone has used it, but just based off the fact that it is essentially a middle man for data transfer takes away from it's efficiency.

I'm annoyed with having to download something, then add it to my music/movies/whatever folder and then having to add it to Itunes just to add it to my phone/ipod.

It does have it's good points, backup, ease of updates, but another downside is that it essentially tethers your device to one pc. So if your pc crashes or you buy a new one, switching things over can be a pain in the a.ss.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #24
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 popsjenkins said:

you do know you can wifi sync, so without connecting with a wire, all you have to do us drag and drop your music to iTunes and it adds it to your phone wirelessly the same way it would dragging and dropping to your phone?
 6 years ago '04        #25
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Those who are griping about "lag" You act like the sh*t is choppy as fu*k. I didn't even see the lag y'all are talking about. And I've had my iOS devices stutter on me more than a few times so I don't know why yall think the iOS experience is lag free. sh*t is smoother overall but not perfect. All the Nexus reviews I've seen say the phone doesn't hesitate except for going from portrait to landscape and they believe it's a software issue that could easily be fixed. If this phone is not enough for you then yes you might as well just go iOS. I'm not sure what more people want.
 6 years ago '04        #26
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
this is why i copped the iphone.

i was playing the waiting game telling myself "the next android phone will finally be the one". I was so ready to cop the epic touch 4g and then I heard Google Nexus is dropping soon. "Oh sh*t, its made by google, with new ICS...this sh*t has to be the pinnacle of android phones...oh sh*t, hardware acceleration...damn about time..."

Look, i like android in a theoretical sense. Full control, roms, kernels, other customization...etc I got it on my touchpad, and its fun. I don't fu*k with all the games or crazy apps and after using android and seeing what the whole deal was, I basically only use WebOS.

Ended up copping the iphone. Theres a ton of things I think they need to fix but everything that I use is flawless. The 10 apps I got work perfectly and thats all i need. My friend has android on his sh*t (be it the evo 3d) and all he does is complain. This review solidified my choice.

Frankly, if windows had a good option on sprint I may have checked out their sh*t too. Having itunes is the biggest burn for me since I don't have a windows PC anymore. Running Fedora 16 on my laptop and 64bit Itunes doesn't work with Wine which is a.ss. I had to get a 16gb flash drive and have portable windows on that sh*t so I can add songs to my iphone. Although one of my friends said you need that Zune bullsh*t installed so I guess its basically the same sh*t with windows.
 6 years ago '04        #27
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
I honestly just think some of you are retarded.
 6 years ago '04        #28
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 Andhily said:
i mean i guess we r gona take 1 mans opinion as fact? iphone will prob always be a little smoother because it's literally only developed for 1 or 2 things where as android is attempting to be a universal phone os
dumb statement

if that was the case the iphone wouldn't be this popular
 12-03-2011, 01:01 PM         #29
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jeehtoven said:
dumb statement

if that was the case the iphone wouldn't be this popular
What does that have to do with popularity? iOS is developed for 3 things iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.

When you are only developing for three devices and they are all running similar hardware it's much easier to have a smoother system. That's a fact.
 6 years ago '08        #30
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452

And this is with whom you place your faith?

iphone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

12-03-2011, 01:27 PM         #31
danieldengi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andhily said:
What does that have to do with popularity? iOS is developed for 3 things iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.

When you are only developing for three devices and they are all running similar hardware it's much easier to have a smoother system. That's a fact.
Why does it have to be that they're developing only for 3 devices. Why can't it be that they just know how to make better software? I'ts quite obvious that they do if you look at the history of the companies. Google is a web company. Apple has been making software when the Google founders were sh*tting in their diapers.
 12-03-2011, 01:39 PM         #32
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 danieldengi said:
Why does it have to be that they're developing only for 3 devices. Why can't it be that they just know how to make better software? I'ts quite obvious that they do if you look at the history of the companies. Google is a web company. Apple has been making software when the Google founders were sh*tting in their diapers.
All I'm saying is it's easier to develop better software if you get the control everything about the hardware.. shouldn't be that hard of a concept to grasp.
 6 years ago '04        #33
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
 danieldengi said:
Google is one of the biggest software company that contends with Microsoft and apple and has been rivaling them for years. The main head of Google were used to be a part of oracle another gian software company. Learn your history especially when one of the CEO of Google was also part of the apple board until two years ago.

Also the reason the guy keep mention ios is depending on running limited hardware is due to the fact that its so much easier to optimize an os for limited amount of hardware than optomizing it for endless amount of hardware setup. This is also explain why console game can play far smoother than a PC with similar spec. You obviously never in your life ever do any coding because its just so much easier to code for one devices than hundreds of different devices. This is the main reason Steve jobs stop licensing Mac OS to third party developers.
 12-03-2011, 01:46 PM         #34
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and fwiw The Verge said the Nexus was the best phone they have ever used aside from the plastic body.. which I actually perfer to that of the iPhone since its more durable
 6 years ago '08        #35
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
The GNex is a better phone, period! End of discussion!

fu*k the iPhone, iPad, and iPod!

And fu*k Steve Jobs too. May he rest I'm sh*t!
 6 years ago '11        #36
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 omglolwtfbbq said:
I dunno man. I love my iPad (after I jailbroke it) but there are two main things I hate about it, one is being so tied to my itunes/desktop PC

(the other thing I hate is not being able to view some of the vids when I'm on the forums, but that's whatever.)

Yea, most people have used it and can adapt to being forced to use it, but my feeling is cmon, it's 2011 and I'm still having to go to my comp and resync libraries and sh*t every time I wanna add a song or vid or something.
I understand that (having to use your computer)...that's a legitimate PITA. It seems like it's mainly to keep things organized so if something goes wrong, it won't be complicated to handle.

You don't gotta resync tho? It's just a drag and drop...

Apple is addressing that tho with their new iCloud and WiFi syncs. You still have to use your computer tho.
 6 years ago '11        #37
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 popsjenkins said:

Don't most people use iTunes or some software to play and organize their music from their computer?
 6 years ago '11        #38
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Those who are griping about "lag" You act like the sh*t is choppy as fu*k. I didn't even see the lag y'all are talking about. And I've had my iOS devices stutter on me more than a few times so I don't know why yall think the iOS experience is lag free. sh*t is smoother overall but not perfect. All the Nexus reviews I've seen say the phone doesn't hesitate except for going from portrait to landscape and they believe it's a software issue that could easily be fixed. If this phone is not enough for you then yes you might as well just go iOS. I'm not sure what more people want.
lol @ ya'll.

It's in the reviews dumb sh*t.

6 years ago '11        #39
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Andhily said:
and fwiw The Verge said the Nexus was the best phone they have ever used aside from the plastic body.. which I actually perfer to that of the iPhone since its more durable
You are in the minority, because most people prefer the feel a better built phone than a phone feeling like a cheap piece of plastic.

lol @ more durable as the excuse. How many times you plan on dropping that sh*t?

And don't most people use cases?
 6 years ago '04        #40
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 PTC said:
lol @ ya'll.

It's in the reviews dumb sh*t.

The reviews I've looked at (many) only showed hesitation in orientation switching. Other than that I don't see any lag and most of the top reviewers have said it's as fast as any Android phone will get, only the GS2 comes close Honestly if you can't handle a hiccup here and there (which I've seen iOS and WP7 do many times) then you are just asking for too much.
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy