2011 SEC Championship: #1 LSU Tigers (12-0) vs #14 Georgia Bulldogs (10-2) - 12/3/11 - 4:00 P.M.

most viewed right now
 197
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
165 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 187
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 145
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-03-2011, 01:59 PM         #81
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
This is so simple. Depending what around you lose in (the final 2 teams being the BCS championship) you play a team that lost in the same around.


So if you lost in the quarterfinals, that would be 2 BCS games (4 teams, 2 matchups), semifinals (2 teams, 1 matchup) and the winners of the semis would be the BCS chAmpionship obviously.
This is what i was thinking of...

If they can somewhat still incorporate the tradition and history of the rose bowl's, sugar etc. Then i'm all for a playoff.
 6 years ago '12        #82
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,057 | Props total: 1348 1348
 ReggieA said:
I would not mind 8, if you do 4 super conferences, 4 conference winners, 2 of the best teams left, and 2 mid-major teams that overachieved in their selective conferences.
See that's terrible. IMO. Good teams would get HOSED (left out) and Mid Major teams would get hella fu*kin sh*t bc they would never beat 3 good teams in a row. Would be way more bi*ching bc teams like Standford, Oklahoma, Wisconsin would get left out (based off this year)
 6 years ago '11        #83
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,362 | Props total: 11126 11126
 ReggieA said:
I would not mind 8, if you do 4 super conferences, 4 conference winners, 2 of the best teams left, and 2 mid-major teams that overachieved in their selective conferences.
how about 1 wildcard in the super conferences and 3 from smaller conferences.....
 6 years ago '09        #84
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4878 4878
 antoniob 321 said:
This is what i was thinking of...

If they can somewhat still incorporate the tradition and history of the rose bowl's, sugar etc. Then i'm all for a playoff.
Final 4

Rose Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, Sugar Bowl, and Orange Bowl

Start Bowl Season one week early, and have the playoff start the week after christman
 6 years ago '12        #85
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,057 | Props total: 1348 1348
 ReggieA said:
Final 4

Rose Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, Sugar Bowl, and Orange Bowl

Start Bowl Season one week early, and have the playoff start the week after christman
Nah bc then the Bowls are completely pointless. Make them a "losers bracket plus 1" so teams still have a ranking to play for.

NVM.. I think I am misunderstanding you Reggie.
 6 years ago '09        #86
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4878 4878
 DoMieD said:
See that's terrible. IMO. Good teams would get HOSED and Mid Major teams would get hella fu*kin sh*t bc they would never beat 3 good teams in a row. Would be way more bi*ching bc teams like Standford, Oklahoma, Wisconsin would get left out (based off this year)
I think at least 1-2 mid majors should get in, but it would have to be very convincing for them to get in. I mean, they could come in and possibly beat the #1 team in the country in the first round for all we know, but at least 1 team from a conference like the WAC, Mountain West, or C-USA who shows complete dominance over their conference should get the final seed in the playoff.
 6 years ago '12        #87
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,057 | Props total: 1348 1348
 ReggieA said:
I think at least 1-2 mid majors should get in, but it would have to be very convincing for them to get in. I mean, they could come in and possibly beat the #1 team in the country in the first round for all we know, but at least 1 team from a conference like the WAC, Mountain West, or C-USA who shows complete dominance over their conference should get the final seed in the playoff.
Oh IM ALL FOR at least 2 mid majors.. Which is why I want at least 16 teams.
 6 years ago '04        #88
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,332 | Props total: 641 641
The honey badger takes what he wants, the honey badger doesn't care
 6 years ago '08        #89
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,417 | Props total: 394 394
whats the point in the rest of the season again?

lsu clearly >>>>> ncaa football
 6 years ago '09        #90
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4878 4878
 DoMieD said:
Nah bc then the Bowls are completely pointless. Make them a "losers bracket plus 1" so teams still have a ranking to play for.

NVM.. I think I am misunderstanding you Reggie.
I mean if the BCS is still trying to cake from sponsors, the Final 4 would be the 4 major bowl games, with the finals being the BCS Title game, they could have done this years ago, if they just move everything up one week, I hate that 3-4 week lay off to prepare for one more football game.
 6 years ago '11        #91
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,362 | Props total: 11126 11126
I am thinking the 4 majors are Pac12, Big12, Big10, SEC.

So another 3 that should get spots ACC, Big East, MW and WAC if they combined or something.

Then a wild card...
 6 years ago '06        #92
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
Man I hate football on turf
 6 years ago '09        #93
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4878 4878
 PotheadFocker said:
I am thinking the 4 majors are Pac12, Big12, Big10, SEC.

So another 3 that should get spots ACC, Big East, MW and WAC if they combined or something.

Then a wild card...
ACC/Big East need to merge for the sake of basketball anyways, I say they merge into one conference, keep the competitive teams, and send the rest of them n*ggas to the MAC or C-USA
 6 years ago '11        #94
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,362 | Props total: 11126 11126
 ReggieA said:
ACC/Big East need to merge for the sake of basketball anyways, I say they merge into one conference, keep the competitive teams, and send the rest of them n*ggas to the MAC or C-USA
 6 years ago '12        #95
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,057 | Props total: 1348 1348
INT off Jefferson .. Let's GOOO
 6 years ago '10        #96
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,984 | Props total: 2948 2948
3 and out




  283 - 114 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 71% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 6 years ago '12        #97
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,057 | Props total: 1348 1348
Let's GOOOOO
 12-03-2011, 02:13 PM         #98
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
georgia defense ain't playing man!
 6 years ago '04        #99
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,970 | Props total: 2356 2356
3 and OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #100
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,722 | Props total: 7 7
LSU always go 3 and out first drive n*ggas don't get too excited
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
I will marry this woman for real.
123 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
58 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy